Deep

deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Dl-NmFJOw
chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2006/01/27/farrakhan-and-a-separate-black-state/
pravdareport.com/opinion/feedback/15-12-2014/129307-black_americans-0/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/
youtube.com/watch?v=FR3ChDXCv0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes me think

really makes you bleach

Give those niglets a couple years and they'll hate white kids for doing better in school and having a better home life

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

11 blacks in this photo and 2 white kids.

SO DIVERSE

>except when blacks demand special "safe spaces"

Separating laundry by color perpetuates the systematic categorization and suppression of People of Color. We should fight segregation in all forms, even if it costs us something valuable like our clothing.

#MixOurClothes
#MulticulturalLaundry

>black
>a colour

I just throw everything in the same wash unless I need to bleach something.

deep

Public schools were a mistake.

is this a response for liberals asking for segregation again?

This is good pasta, but I have to let you know that tortoises are actually reptiles too.

Maybe there are different species of ruling reptilian trying to take over.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Dl-NmFJOw
deep

Funny.
Why do black people want to be separated then?
chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2006/01/27/farrakhan-and-a-separate-black-state/

pravdareport.com/opinion/feedback/15-12-2014/129307-black_americans-0/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

If it's not a good idea, why do black people want it? Are you telling them they are wrong? Better check your privilege.

They were always meant to be indoctrination centers. First for the nation now for the cultural Marxists.

deep

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=FR3ChDXCv0I

This. And Asians who have higher test scores. But that's during high school. When it comes to applying for college and getting a job, they'll get in by affirmative action and race quotas.

not bad tho

Amen. And milk