Cinemasins

Well, Sup Forums? Are they great or terrible?

Are they insightful funny entertaining dudes, massive progressive-pandering cucks, both, or neither?

Is the narrator's "laugh" when the subs say "ha ha ha ha" the worst and most annoying fake laugh of all time?

Honestly, I don't laugh when I see Cinema Sins. I think that the narrator's voice isn't humorous to be honest, but would be a good narrator in serious things like if they needed him for a successor to "Modern Marvels".

They're terrible. Thread over.

They're not funny and their opinions are the same as every other reviewer who pretends to be edgy

They seem to miss certain plot details in movies only to turn around and complain the movie didn't address so and so when it already did. Almost like they were more concerned with writing a joke over paying attention to the movie.

They were funny when they first started but they stretched it out too much.

Also this. It's basically just, "Unrealistic stuff happens because it's a movie." DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! So many dings, even Edgar from Men in Black is thanking him for making sure the bell works.

They use the "dinger" more as an audio punctuation mark rather than an actual sin counter.

They're always dinging it whenever they say something, even if it's not meant for humor or as something that's "sinful."

Also, I appreciate they don't do it too often, but them calling casual shit misogyny (See that animated Batman movie and Suicide Squad) -- it's a real pain in the ass.

>2012
>make 3-4 minute roundups of continuity errors in popular movies

>2017
>make 20-30 minute roundups of cheap jokes they make over movie footage

The only difference between them and Douge now is that Douge shows his face.

that's actually youtube jewish tactics for revenue and not the content creators fault.

Yeah and it get's very predictable very quickly as well.

This. I remember watching a few of their videos some years back and the videos were a lot shorter, like 7 mins tops where they tried to point out actual flaws or plot holes in a movie, they did some cherry picking here and there and but mostly tried to point out real problems.

Now all of their videos are 14-18 mins long and 80% of it is just cherry picking dumb bullshit.
>LOL in this cut his gun has the safety on and in the next cut suddenly it doesn't LMAO THAT'S 5 POINTS
They've changed from trying to point out real flaws to focusing more on trying to make jokes.

They're not reviewers or even critics of a film, so don't know why people are looking at them in that way

It's a comedy channel, and yes it's awful, it's same repeated jokes in every video

meh i actually like the longer videos because it's comfy background entertainment

especially for shit like Fast and Furious videos

Does the narrator have Aspergers?

Yeah there's instances of cutting a line a in half and saying the movie isn't explaining something properally, when if you watched another 10 seconds it was cleared up. Shouldn't he be focusing on technical mistakes more? There is ALWAYS continuity errors if you look hard enough, especially in dining table scenes and such. Instead of making jokes about the plot, which arnt even faults of the movie a lot of the time, just story bits the narrator didn't like.

I remember his Fury Road video being particularly bad. Lots of contrived sins, but missed obvious shit like the completly terrible ADR (when Nux is driving his lips do not match the audio at all) and I'm pretty sure they mess up a minor characters name by saying a different word in two different scenes. As well as the unexplained disappearance of the Doctor.

It fucking sucks.

>comfy
This is the target audience of cinemasins: Sup Forumseddit trash

Its pretty good fav channel

Narrator sounds like ma fuck boy.

Youtube Kino incoming

I decided to watch a video of theirs just now.

They awarded a sin because 20th Century Fox still has that name in the 21st century...

Remember when he did an 8 minute video for The Room and that was crazy