Is this the comfiest tv show of all time?

Is this the comfiest tv show of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QizyeEA3mL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I just wish he never did that bigfoot bullshit. drank the koolaid with that one

I remember in the series finale he was completely pissed about something and was clearly in full fuck-it mode.

New season when? Im tired of Naked and Afraid.

>The episode where he comes back from gathering firewood and his shelter has been destroyed by the fire he started so he has to sleep in the rain all night and it was like 50 degrees outside

Pretty sure he just did the bigfoot seasons for the money.

When was this?

is that the one where he uses tree branches to make a roof? that one was awesome

my fav is when he caught a rabbit using a snare trap, he was so happy

This show is pretty gud too

Les is a lone survivalist because in the regular world he's an unlikable dick. True story. Really rare for a Canadian.

he's really popular IRL

Except with his family.

Absolutely. Les stayed comfy while his competitor jumped the shark many times over.

Tell me more then.

>Sets up camera
>walks 300 meters for cool shot of him walking away
>walks back to collect camera
>starts actually going where he was going

He actually had to survive on his own. Bear grylls is a cuck with a camera crew w

There was probably more than once where Bear literally did jump over a shark.

Best survivor comin thru

My favorite episode was the Australia one.

He kept getting those grubs and commenting that normally grubs taste like shit warmed over but those for some reason tasted like peanut butter and he kept capturing crawdads.

I thought it was going to be one of his worst but it was probably one of his easiest.

Pretty much.

Then it was proven he most likely faked like everything he ever did and was most likely staying is a comfy hotel on a lot of those trips.

I mean was in some peril during some of the ridiculous stunts he did but it went from being a comfy little survival show to doing shit you should NEVER do in a survival situation.

His was the only interesting one. Literally filming all your shit is difficult and far more dangerous than having two or more guys right next to you at all times with food and medicine at the ready. Completely defeats the point. Just do an instructional show if it's going to be that safe all the time.

Watching this episode right now. He's living like a king off boiled lobster

The first 3 seasons are great.

He did some other ones that are dumb.

>that moment when you realized that survivorman was at least partially faked like everything else

I'm sure it probably was but it's got to be the most legit of them all.

He did still have a satellite phone and a boat/camp with some guys a few miles away at all times. Still way more authentic than "GUYS I'M TOTALLY NOT GOING ASK FOR THESE GUYS TO HELP ME AND GIVE ME FOOD AT ANY TIME REALLY FOR SERIOUS."

He always remember that don't matter if he is making a show or not, he is still surviving and living hard experiences.

...and sorry about my english, sometimes I'm lazy

His interview with Joe Rogan worth a watch, if you have the patience to stand Rogan's non-stop talking.

For me, its the Primitive Technologies on Youtube

He stated that his satellite phone would sometimes lose reception, making him completely alone. I believe Les also stated that he said his "final words" to the camera at least once or twice because he legitimately thought he was fucked on a couple of trips.

The Discovery channel belongs to Bear

Holy shit that's terrifying. Man's got some balls on him. Too bad he doesn't do it anymore but I can't blame him. That show was years ago. Way out of his prime now.

That episode in Norway. If he took the wrong track in the woods he would end up in a cliff. He hadn't energy to make the comeback and would end up freezing there.

I do t get what's so hard about surviving alone. I spend every day alone

Listen Blokes, the Bush Tucker Man is the original and the comfiest mate.

youtu.be/QizyeEA3mL8

Now go do it in the middle of the most inhospitable terrain you can find and then try and order pap johns with your phone, you fat shit