Would you rather play for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Serious academic discussion only please

What would make playing for one more appealing than the other?

Attached: IMG_2377.jpg (2096x3149, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is twerking illegal in america?

Attached: 1449044909126.jpg (1638x3053, 427K)

Russel get

real to be desu
history and stuff

purify me

rollan

Barcelona because better brand of football, nice looking uniforms, history of flashy players who defined the game and knowing I will win everything there is to win in a season and not just a refballed Champions league while 4th place in La liga and kicked out of the CdR by Manolo y Pescadores CF

gimme

victoria a best

roll

rollan

thanks user

Attached: 1380966105814.png (288x499, 169K)

Neither. I’d rather play a real sport instead

Gimmie gimmie

mad cus usa will never win a substantial prize in the football world

kek

rolling

For Real Madrid because it's the prestige thing. Only the best ever players play there, it's the king's club and my favorite player ever, Perica Ognjenovic, used to briefly play there.

Rollity

is real madrid considered more prestigious than barcelona?

I like Messi better but I have >le 8 second nation cuckalonia and its commie tendencies.
What do?

Attached: zlatan-ass-to-mouth.gif (512x247, 3.1M)

*hate

someone explain what Maria's crime is please.

Also rolling.

Tonya get

Rollin'

Rollin

rero for Tonya

The only substantial prize considered on this board is the WC maybe the Euro and Copa America. Winning the Confederations Cup or Olympics or even a youth cup might not be that prestigious but it's still something.

good question user

Selling fake IDs or some other form of forgery for clients with equipment she shouldn’t have

give me snooki

Real. id like to be the next 7

>wanting independence is a commie thing
So our forefathers were commies?
Retard

Barcelona, because it's a much nicer city than Madrid

would the Muslim population be a concern?

>fluent in Catalan
>hit the beach on off days
>pa amb tomàquet
>not subject to the crown
barcelona all the way

I'm sure you'd be right at home in Madrid, princess
youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs

Careful, this board is full of Manolos on gibs

i would rather spend the rest of my life as her personal footslave to be completely and utterly honest with you my friend

real madrid. my dignity won't allow me to play alongside cunts like jordi alba and busquets.

This, both have become a 1 man show in the last 10 years, Real are still bigger than the sum of their parts and will continue to be successful after tsu leaves. Sames can't be said for Barcelona/Missi.

Im catalan so of course Barça but as a player I wouldnt play in Madrid wither there cause it usually destroys your prestige much like chelsea

Madrid has more champions league but thats just it

barcelona, mostly because madrid is in the middle of a smog filled desert

He's referring to Catalonia being controlled by communists and anarchists during the Spanish Civil War

Sneijder, Robben, Van Nilstelroy, Cannavaro, Robinho, Ronaldo Nazario... They all played in Madrid and end up with a worst reputation than where they got there
Bernabeu is toxic, it steals your soul
You may win CL more easily than Barça, but you will never play good, make wonderful goals or inspire your home nation, you will just be one of those players in the same white kit every fucking year.

The Italian mafia called the government officials trying to bring them down communists
Anyone who opposes the dominant body gets called a commie. Amazing how misused that word
Matter of fact, anyone who disagrees with me is a filthy commie

omfg YUM!

Whichever one gives me more money and then I'll sit on the bench and make money until they get rid of me because I can't play for shit.

Well thats what happens when France and Uk refuse to help you and your only option is the USSR, the commies end up ruling cause they are the only ones with weapons

How do you know this? Did you visit us?

>Ognjenovic
kek

he was signed, also Dragan Ciric for Barcelona. Yugoslavia memes

Barcelona because i will like to start a league with +10 points for referees.

Real because the city is far better

Neither.

Hard to say. Barcelona handles their youth better IMHO so if we are talking about being a prospect then that is better. On the other hand you have to play with insufferable cunts like Alba and Busquets and Suarez and Rakitic (at least they got rid of Neymar and Alves) and be in the shadow of Messi even if you somehow ended up being better than Messi (marketing > your skill), but similarly in Real you are stuck sucking off Ronaldo even if the base team isn't as hateable.

Furthermore social unrest in Barcelona fueled with annoying lefties and probably worse traffic. But I still choose Barcelona because despite annoyances their team is handled better and you get better ref support

real if im a guaranteed starter
barca otherwise

Both are cunts. At least Madrid own it whereas Barca try to pretend they have the moral highground, spout "more than a club!" while simultaneously engaging in the same shady shit.

Real Madrid because >Catalonia

Whats your problem emucuck?

But more than a club has nothing to do with fairgame but with the political implications, the fact that camp nou was the only place in wich people could sing the catalan anthem legally during the franco dictatorship

>Catalan (read: Spaniard) calls me a cuck

Barcelona have the gay voice, and I aint gay bro

>He doesnt know that madrid has the biggest gay parade in the world and a whole neighbour dedicated to buttsex

>tf
>tp
No wonder you're talking about the memes that are barffffa and re-al. kys

I tend to prefer fast, powerful football over tiki taki shit, so I'd go for Real Madrid.

But in answer to the question, Atletico.

Real Madrid because I am a fascist.

Barcelona because a girl gave me a handjob on Carrer de Verdi

Brazilians historically have better careers at barça. That said, real is still leaps aways from barça and from that pov I would prefer to play there

Personally I would sign for Valencia Club de Fútbol, return them to their former glory and become a legend (then I wake up).

I might be biased but let’s be honest - Real Madrid is the Hollywood of football (yeah cause they’re diving hahahahah kys).
Barcelona has always tried to be the “good guy”, polite and “fighting for their freedom” while Real Madrid is the Bond villain of the footballing world.
I’m not saying Barca is in anyway worse, but Real Madrid is by far the more prestigious club for sure.

Virgin barca vs Chad Real

Messi for sure hates that too

yeah. would live in spain if their economy didn't suck

Barcelona
I like their football more.

Real Madrid is bigger club, but their fanbase are fucking cunts (barcelona's too but at least they respect more their own team). In barcelona they give you at least some games to prove yourself before start booing you. In real madrid you can be their best player and still get shit (like CR). Then they get rid off you very easily like you are nothing (like Casillas).