My sources are telling me that there is a high chance of a civil war in China

My sources are telling me that there is a high chance of a civil war in China.

These two guys fucking hate each other.

K keep me posted

>333
>three 3's

Nice digits.

china is becoming a dictatorship. the shadow government put the wrong man in charge. also, there wont be a civil war, the chinese population have been censored and hid from the world for so long they're all borderline retarded and feral.

Anytime someone tells me an Asian country did someting, this is my response.

Okay, I will.

>becoming

Okay, hey. I got an update just now. Shits going down in August. Cancel all your trips to China. For real.

The Problem is theres more then that. Like when George W Bush showed up, the chinese military showed off there new stealth plane, the chinese president was just as suprised and shocked as dumbass bush was. I dont itll be a civil war, most likely a planned coup and junta against xi jinping, he has no friends in the military

I don't even know who the guy on the right is.

China has been a dictatorship for 4000+ years. The CCP is just another dynasty on a long history of dynasties.

China's military belongs to the Chinese Communist Party, not China.
I doubt they'd turn on themselves

He's the second most powerful man in China.

But to those in the know, he's the guy who pulls all the strings.

I thought that was Jiang Zemin.
What's his name?

Yeah, but the military is the party now, they set up puppets like Xi Jinping, sons of war heroes and shit. If theres a coup or Xi disapears, dont even be suprised, he will be taken down by same people who placed him there

What would they get out of it though?

The strain it would put on trade and foreign relations because of a coup would surely not be worth it economically.

If anything happens it will be in the middle of China's soon to be free falling economy after their housing bubbles bursts.

it's election year next year, why don't they just pick someone else?

By "those in the know" do you mean anyone who knows the bare basics of China's political structure?

the Premier is the head of government, the President has less executive power than the PotUS.

There arguably already has been for almost 90 years. The PRC never signed a peace treaty with the ROC.

Dumbass, I'm talkin about within the CCP itself.

Trust me. I'm fucking legit.

any relevant sources?

Well, that wouldn't surprise me. Xi's anti-corruption measures have been seen as a convenient way to take out his opponents. You know what they say about being paranoid...

Yes.

your mom

Nah man.

Trust me. I'm legit as fuck.

I'm gonna post an archive link of this thread in August when shit goes down.

Trust me. I'm legit.