We were wrong

Guys, there were rumors being tossed around that Eric or Donald Jr. Browsed pol.

Based on the way Barons behavior was at this weeks RNC, I believe he is the autistic one browsing this board.

Very funny user. No, but Eric actually does browse here.

He's one of us.
Only we can truly save him.
Dump titties for the Baron Von Sup Forums

Those eyes. He has seen something horrible.

Everyone has browsed Sup Forums at least once. It's not a big deal

I met Eric at a NY restaurant once

I was eating dinner when I turned my head and saw Eric lurking Sup Forums on his phone, he was posting Bane pictures or something

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

The American future without a wall

That's fake. I hope. Haha

He has seen the end times!

Remember that one time Trump did a smug_pepe.jpeg pose on live TV during his acceptance speech while at the same time winning with 1488 delegates?

I 100% believe this

I thought it was Don Jr., why do you think Eric?

We need to weaponize his autism Sup Forums
He would be unstoppable

Baron has the Tiffany Trump face. It is marginally less retarded looking than the others, but it is still freakish and creepy.

Nah. She has pepperoni nipples for real.

Don's too busy with work and family. Eric has plenty of spare time to shit post on here.

the add that he bought on one of the chans, 4 or 8 idr but he posted a stack of money and a credit card that I think said -UMP on it and the spacing fits Eric. There's a jpg out there for it somewhere.

GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE

cause that is eric

if i were a super rich elitist who hated all the other rich assholes i would come here too
oh wait
i run several (shitty) countries

No fuckin way u dumb spic

muh super secret internet board away from normies

reeeeeeee

That are some disgusting nipples.

>Implying this little kid doesn't have a credit card

HEIL TRUMP THE AUTISTIC SON, THE AVATAR OF Sup Forums (trump is keks avatar)

I thought it was don jr. Because he kept referring to the awoovement

Did you see him make that weird gesture right after he stepped on stage? I think he really is autistic.

Eric has posted in Trump General threads before

Sometimes shitposting from backstage at the rallies

I'd play vidya and tuck little Baron into bed at night not gonna lie.

This is true
This happened a couple years ago at a place called Morgan Caffe in Manhattan a couple years ago, before Trump was even relevant.

My table was located next to Eric's family table, I actually remember saying hello to him, I told him his dad was a cool guy

I was eating my food when I turned back to see what was he eating and I saw him posting in Sup Forums, I saw a Bane pic so I asume he was Baneposting

Rich kids lurk here all the time. Its like North Korea Kim Jung's cousin or nephew used to shitpost on /cgl/ when he studied in the usa. There's screencaps of this too.

In all seriousness he could be dead for that now.

He is the oracle

Man that's a let down ha

you dont like puffy areolas?

>Trump not being relevant

Get ready to build that wall Paco.

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

Is Barron Review Brah?

You misspelt 'turdle'

She has pasties on, that isn't her actual nipple

Eric looks more like a 4channer. Don not so much.

Thats a nipple. I know you haven't seen one before, but some of them look like that user

Isn't he autistic? Like, actually autistic?

he looked pretty uncomfortable on that stage tonight, although thats not surprising. I can't even imagine stepping out and looking at that scene as a weird, sheltered little kid.

Walked in on Ivanka and Donald

How old is he?

Shit man, at his age it was hard enough to get up in front of my class. But stand in front of thousands of people, representing the presidential family? Poor kid.

i think barron is legit autistic you guys

>Not liking puffy nips

Wtf is wrong with you guys??

He's 10

I would of been weirded out as well. I have always heard that he had autism. I heard that Barron had a negative reaction to vaccines which is why Trump hates vaccines so much.

Barron's just a kid, he was probably tired af being dragged around all day.

Barron why were you being a brat? Very disrespectful to millions of Americans whose sole hopes rest with your father.
Unless you're just sad that he killed hitlary on stage tonight then just suck it up bucko.

>Being a Trump
>Not being a social butterfly alpha at birth

He's either adopted or autistic, can't believe Sup Forums is excusing this cuck behavior.

punish me, melania~

You think Melania still nurses him? Maybe Ivanka took over?

Of course he posts here

He's seen Sup Forums