What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck does he mean by "last Republican President"?

What is he so worried about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the cuckservatives are no longer in control of the party

>What is he so worried about
He pretty much burn the bridge for the repubs

Probably because that family's political future is over. They need to tow the fucking line.

I thought Dubya was going to be the last Republican president too because Dubya did such a horrible fucking job running the country.

It's more neocon rhetoric though.

Wait since when are neocon leftist moles "republicans"?

Bush is a leftist? WTF are you talking about?

>the Bush dynasty will die in your lifetime
I love Trump.

BUSH WAS A FUCKING RETARDED AUTIST

HES 90% OF THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS SHIT.

EVEN OBAMA WAS BETTER THAN THIS FUCKING FAGGOT

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

It's probably true. You can see it reflected in Trump's campaign.

They're pulling out all the stops. Desperately resorting to circlejerks, endorsements from minorities and gays, appealing to young people with memes and anime, its like the swan song of the Republican Party.

The future of America is going to be full of Clinton vs Sanders type of things.

That faggot literally ruined any hopes of a Republican president for at least a couple decades.

A neocon, RINO.

We had a so called republican president for eight fucking years yet the Mexicans still kept pouring in and we kept outsourcing jobs and sucking foreign cock.

Lol is this an onion article?

Bush was the one who ruined the republicans for a generation.

If it managed to be saved it will be because of trump. Otherwise it deserves to be dead

All the illegals he didn't deport popped out a bunch of anchor babies that will be of voting age soon.

Its his damn fault.

But, do you know anything about the history of the GOP?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w

Reagan was the first actual "conservative" Republican President, and he granted amnesty to millions of immigrants.

Before Goldwater brought conservatives to the GOP, it was the party of big government intervention, higher income taxes and Teddy's progressive platform (which his cousin FDR brought over to the Dems in the form of the New Deal coalition).

Dems were the party of limited government and states' rights, up until Teddy's cousin FDR brought his progressive party platform to the Dems.

So when someone like you says RINO while referring to a Reagan or Neocon Republican, I can only assume you're completely ignorant of the party's history.

>he doesn't know about the conservative republican revival in the 1920s
wew lad; the GOP has had a long history of classical liberalism.

High tariffs and trust busting are hardly examples of classical liberalism, though I do think you are right that Harding, Coolidge and Hoover ushered in an era of deregulation in the 20s.

Though, since it's founding the GOP was interested in empowering a strong federal government, in opposition to the Democrats' appeal to states rights and limited government.

Lincoln introduced the first federal income tax in 1861

From the 1870s to 1890s, the GOP supported trust busting, high tariffs (consumption tax), unions, and high pensions for union workers. Then the early 1900s ushered in the progressive platform of Teddy Roosevelt, which eventually split from the GOP (hence your example of the 1920s) and was revived in FDR's New Deal Coalition.

When asked why he ran as a Democrat since he had more opportunity in the GOP, FDR said there had already been a Roosevelt Republican and he didn't want his legacy to obscured in Teddy's shadow.

FDR was effectively the beginning of the end of conservatives' once-solid control of the Democratic Party.

Progressive politicians were alive and well in both parties (Woodrow Wilson); don't try to rewrite history on me. It's true that democrats were in favor of states rights, but in the sense of wanting the "right" to own slaves or segregation not limited government.

>Lincoln introduced the first federal income tax in 1861
Because of the fucking civil war. You're absurdly disingenuous, kys.

He's right
Conservatives are dying off like flies. Every day more and more old conservatives die and is replaced by a young liberal. The future is bleak for the Grand OLD party

bush is super buddies withe saudis who were just BTFO in the 28 pages. Traitor though and through.

this, also Reagan passing amnesty instead of trying to do operation wetback 2.0

if you believe lady baba the oracle obama is the 44th and last prez so bush will indeed be the last repub

Yeah they all had very different factions, many of them regional at the time. I think Wilson was more of a fluke who benefitted from a split in the GOP at the time.

But in the 19th century the Democrats favored a weak federal government, states' rights, agrarian interests (especially Southern planters) and strict adherence to the Constitution; they opposed a national bank.

In the 1880s and 1890s, the Dem Party was controlled by Bourbon Democrats and the Solid South who had a pro-business platform which opposed high taxes, opposed tariffs, opposed a national bank and fought for a gold standard.

Most of the tax policy at the time was a fight between Republicans who wanted high taxes and tariffs, while Democrats wanted lower taxes and tariffs and balanced budgets (fiscal conservatism).

I think you are right that Wilson was the one who started the progressive movement in the Dem party, FDR solidified it.

He's the last Neocon president.

Good riddance, tbqh.

Because Trump is going to lose this election so badly (like 1984 election bad) that he's going to destroy the GOP electoral brand for at least 2-4 more election cycles beyond 2020.

It's going to be fucking hilarious watching you neckbeard commit mass suicide in November after he barely manages to carry 10 states. If I may suggest, use a hammer to your own head, or just chug a pint of bleach. Both are painless ways to go.

If he is it's his own fucking fault for doing such a shitty job.

He's Jeb's brother and like any good brother he stands up for him.

More like the last cuckservative president

>What did he mean by this?
Trump isn't a republican, so if he wins, republican will mean something entirely different when he's through with the party.

And if Clinton wins she'll flood the country with enough democrat voters that republicans won't be viable until they become a completely different party too.

Based Dubya is always right.

Maybe his mic got cut off and he meant he was worried he'd be the last Republican President from the Bush family.

A) Trump isn't a real Republican and will destroy the party with his presidency

B) Clinton will win and flood the country with enough immigrants/refugees/foreigners that the Republicans will never be able to get hold again.

C) Clinton wins and we're thrust into a war that destroys everything.

A FUCKING LEAF

I'd kill myself if I was part of a country which was a footnote in history and who was shitpostong while his wife is gangbanged by Jamal and Ahmed.

it's true, democrats have the country in check.
if hillary wins her first action will be to flood this country with enough minorities that it will never vote republican again
checkmate

Do you really think muslims and niggers wont hesitate to kill you and rape your entire family as soon as they can get away with it?

I would hope your family is decent enough that they dont deserve such a dumbass piece of shit son so willing to throw them under the bus just because he's terrified of thinking thought crimes, but then again, they obviously fucked you up pretty bad

Because, The party is going to be Re labeled the TRUMPIST PARTY. Ivanka will be our EVITA !!!

>leaf
Every time, it's uncanny

first emperor is better

>What the fuck does he mean by "last Republican President"?

Political parties aren't natural facts. The Whig Party collapsed under the strain of slavery. The Republicans are in the middle of a crisis as their voting block realizes that the party leadership is not working in their best interests. Top party members want globalist free markets, but the working class whites have realized that they are now forced to compete with chinks and bongos.

That's why Trump is the nominee. The Republican voters are sending the message that they won't blindly follow leadership anymore. They won't vote Democrat because the Dems certainty don't have the peoples back, and Republican voters can't be tricked like blacks and fags because Republican voters are the favored boogie men of the left. I'll bet that Trump looses by a thin enough margin that the party leaders who gave lukewarm support to Trump will get blamed, and the money behind the Republicans will start looking for other ports in the storm that results. The chances that a fractured or disintegrating Republican Party can field a strong candidate in 2020 are very low. It won't be Cruz btw. He built himself a NeverCruz faction when he spoke at the RNC.