Are there any actual actors or actresses here?

Are there any actual actors or actresses here?

Maybe.

I acted in a film once.

I played a character who looked OK on the outside but is really not OK on the inside.
>OK but Not OK

Still filming.

I'm a well known actress but you'll never guess who.

No, they have much better and more important things to do than browse this cesspit.

Yes both actually

Come out, Dano
We know you're in here somewhere

Dane?

braaaPPpfffft

Are you just pretending your actual life is a movie so you don't have to face the problems you're actually having? Because if so that's NOT OK.

My guess is kat dennings

TITS OR GTFO

I was in a grade school play as Zeus

I can sing. Can't act for shit though.

I did a few school productions but that's it. I don't think dressing as a Wise Man and singing Good King Wenceslas qualifies as acting

Idris Elba, I win, nobody believes you, now fuck off back to /x/ with your roleplaying shit

I'm a B tier actor from UK, but I have a minor part in a very popular tv series. Just finished filming a couple of months ago.

kate

Tap o the mornin to ya lads

Oim a fehmus actor, so oi am

Oi pled see oy ayy in da batman film der.

Ive done some short films, they were screened to audiences under 1k Im sure.

hi :3

Aidan Gillen is that you?

I'm white and I like fatter asses so get on that.

Absolutely not. Think younger and less famous.

A waiter in LA?

Screenwriter here. I've been trying to stay in tune with the youth since generation X when I used to read the rolling stones and watch MTV, nowadays I make myself visit various sites like this once a week as well as listen to new music and things.

One of the threads I've started is doing quite well and I'm getting a lot of input, won't tell you which or you might figure out who I am but I am listening. Even though most of what you say is garbage I try to keep an open mind.

No celebrity, A or whatever, will ever timestamp, so these threads are pure roleplay.

Visiting here is a bad idea since none of us pay for movies. You're keeping in tune to the wrong demographic. Even though you're lying about being a screenwriter.

Rian Johnson is that you? Please make reylo happen.

YOU JUST KNOW.

Masketta man guy?

im pretending to be a normal productive member of society
does that count?

Yes most people here are fags

what if

dog is bhudda ;DD

MOMS

Bembledork Cucumberpatch?

Yes.

Might be on to something my amigo.

Good guess, but no. I'm only known in the states for this show and a youtube video I was on.

Henry Cavill