The great debate

the great debate

Attached: rashford-mbappe-pulisic.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yZSK104kU
youtube.com/watch?v=x0PYvqkkvjg
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Le_Roy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is dembele even any good? i don't watch la liga so i don't know how plays from week to week but every video i've ever seen of him he just loses the ball a lot.

He really is growing every day

Mbappe shits all over those two it's not even funny. Why is this a debate. Because they're black?

surely because one is anglo.

This

Yes. Without Messi hogging the ball and taking up space he looked great

mbappe is a brainlet football, dembele is too high iq to be compared with him

Mbappe flopped
Dembele has some things to prove
Rashford just won the game against one of the best teams in the world

>Mbappe flopped

Well he's at that age

rushford is a meme only rated because plays for manu, scholes tier
dembele is a meme who can't properly run
mbappe will be the best of the three

He flopped when he chose to play his football in France. This is what you guys call, le floppe mental

Rashford is the only one who'll be playing at a relevant team 10 years from now, the other 2 are mercenaries who'll end up in Turkey or China.

M'brapppp > Trashford > Demblel

he played in france last year dumb tourist

behold the next balloon dor winner
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yZSK104kU

who would want to spend his all career in machester lmao

>le floppe mental
holy keks

>Because they're black
Because they're fast and skilful.

>telling other countries what they call things
Why can't this be a meme?

Rashford>Mbrappe>Dembele

this is objectively who is better right now. if you want to be an autist and compare their flair because youre a fucking mong, you will pick different, but the top applies no matter what you think.

Hmm let's see

>Mbappe, 160m, disappears in big games, plays in French league (Europe's weakest league)

>Dembele, 100m, injured all the time, plays in Barcawinslol

>rashford, brave English talent, shows up in big games, plays in the strongest league in Europe, about to lead his NT to a world cup, better goal + assist stats than both the others for considerably less money

tough one...

t. anglo

#1 Mbappe, as he will be in the near future
#2 Dembele because barca can resell him for at least 40m
#3 Rashford AKA the english Darren Bent, will be plying his trade at West Brom in 1 season mark my words

>Rashford has english talent
Oh yes you can see his anglosaxons ancestors just by looking at him

>English Darren Bent

Are you doing a bit?

dembeLEL is a joke
mpappe is great
rashford is the future goat

Marco Asensio is better

>faggots doubting dembele talent
hahaha probably the same ones that thought messi had to prove himself against stoke and shiet lmao

its not about whether doubting his talent, hes just dead and will have zero pressure playing in messilona

>talking without watching the games
sad

This

>better goal + assist stats than both the others
rashford in 2017 2018
>38 matches, 10 goals, 9 assists
mbop in 2017 2018
>34 matches, 17 goals, 13 assist
lmao at you bong

ditto

Players who want to compete for trophies people actually care about and be a part of the most supported club in the world I'm guessing.

no they would move to barca or madrid or juve, manchester is terrible to live in and le rany island is depressing af

you have to take into account the quality of the league he's playing in, and the fact mbappe gets to start every game

so yes rashfords is much more impressive

you said he had a better goal/assist ratio which is not, stop changing subject.

*Block your nigger path*

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 30K)

It rains plenty in Italy mate, Manchester isn't that bad (I'm guessing you've never been) and most of the players live in Cheshire anyway which is a lot more affluent. I guess it comes down to the player, do they want to play on easy mode in leagues with massive financial disparity and still get paid less than half than Missi and Tsu or actually be challenged in the league that can't be called year in year out?

>trashford being literally anywhere near the other two

premiere league isnt challenging its always the same teams who won the league since more than 20 years
>inb4 leicester
there are leicester tier teams in other championships more often than premiere league.
premiere league is relevant for wages and to learn americab language, bug pkayers never stay there.

Check out these skills:
youtube.com/watch?v=x0PYvqkkvjg

poor mbappe

Your ABEIsm is really radiating

not as much as your denial

>le 23 year old in dutch league
Wow

Yes I deny that your post stated the truth. It was pretty much filled with nonsense

rashford easily, don't even know who the other two are. probably play in some non contact meme league in europe somewhere.

your denial is non sense bong. name a big player willing to finish his career in bongland, name me one player who went in england for anything but money, name me one competitive team that isnt within the big 3

we call it trashford there because hes shit and looks like a brazilian tranny

>literally praising your league for having a bunch of Warnock-bred hack monsters

>Big 3

I assume you mean City/Chelsea/United. That would be Liverpool and Tottenham. Before you moan - 3 is a lot more than any top league in Europe so not sure why you would bring this up in the first place.

Big players don't necessarily finish their careers at the top level, can you not see why?

Most players only move for money.

>Barca
>Madrid
>Atletico
???

Valencia is big too

Mbappe>>>>Rashford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dembele

check back who won championships in italy, spain, germany and france those last 25 years, there are less diversities in england.

What does tranny mean? I know it's a portmanteau of fanny and some other word but I don't know what that other word is.

it means transexual

Sane is unironically better than all 3. Once he sorts out his consistency he'll be prime Faggot Ronaldo tier.

Dont @ me

Le Roi is good this season, will see if he can be relevant more than 6 months

As a pure winger he beats out all 3. Hes the fastest out of the 3, hes got unreal acceleration, best close control, potential GOAT cut inside and hes got a wicked cross.

Mbappe no doubt.

no mbappé is really faster than him, even Coman is beter than both in terms of accelerating, which is surprising in LeRoi this season is that he almost never do bad choices on field, very impressive indeed.
oh an if you want a little anecdote, he's been called LeRoi to great this guy :
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Le_Roy
who was sane's father former coach

he's very inconsistent, one day he looks unstoppable, the next one looks like a brainless speedy merchant that can't control a ball or score a goal

>82161906
He would never get away with his dribbles against a serious defense. Malaga played with 10 men for 80 minutes and seriously didn't give a shit. They have abandoned all hope.

I give Dembele credit when he actually performs against a serious defense.

true last season, not this one

/endthread

Mbappe plays in a farmer's league

your farmer league tier to give your point of view with such flag

are you serious?

rashford is not anywhere close to dembele, let alone mbappe

mbappe >>> dembele >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rashford

Sané has a better season than all of them

People are forgetting how shit was Rashford this season before he got injured. Don't let the yesterday's game to fool you.
For now I'd say Mbappe is the best, then Rash and last Dembele mostly because we haven't seen much from him
Also this

>about to lead his NT to a world cup

yeah you just know your NT is gonna win it all when three months before the tournament your politicians and royals are already scrambling to make up an excuse to not even participate in an effort to save face

The debate can only be about potential.
They didn't do shit, and all of them.

1.Mbappé. (Strength, Speed, Skills, Brain)

2.Rashford (Strength, Brain, Skills)

3.Dembele (Speed, Skills)

this, all three of them are fucking memes

I don't think a single one of these are ever going to win the balloon door.

>play
>Eredivisie's top scorer
>PSV dominate the league
>suspended
>lose 5-0 to 15th place Willem II
How can black dabbers even compete?