Tfw hollywood will all run away if trump gets elected

>tfw hollywood will all run away if trump gets elected

Feels good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOH9trJLedk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems like the people I want the least in this country are the ones threatening to move away if Trump is elected.

Good. We don't want you here anyway. Go suck a dog off in Canada.

And people wonder why Rachel was the one that got blown up.

Hollywood will simply change there politics depending on the circumstances. They are just empty vessels that imitate the politics of their patrons.

At least this ugly cunt says she'll fight. The rest are saying they'll leave and weaken the voter base. How does that make sense?

I don't even know what they're mad about anymore.

>She grew up "mostly Jewish."

I've gotta sit back and laugh as every time I look up a famous actor bitching about Trump, they're always a Jew.

Also, don't google Maggie gyllenhaal without makeup. Just don't.

No wonder she can't get anymore work. She has such a filthy mouth.

>tfw hollywood will engage hypershill 9000 for the next 12 years and try to rewrite history so the good goys think that every problem in the world down to and including every single stubbed toe is directly trumps fault

Hello beauty

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

>Maggie Gyllenhaal
>Hollywood

Her career ended when the last decade did.

Most movies and shows are filmed in Georgia anyway.

Let Hollywood sink with the rest of California.

>worst gyllenhaal sibling
dont matter i'd fuck her brother before i'd even think about her

>45 rt and 147 likes
holy shit my GF is more famous than maggyllenhalwhateverthefuck

Hello beautiful.

the kike say "i will hate this country if trumps wins" but then says "I will continue to suck holywood cock"

spoken like a true hero...

>All those celebrities wanting to goto England
>Brexit happens
Lmaoing at their life

They're just selfish narcicisstic twats

They know it's an empty threat since he has zero chance of winning.

holy fucking yikes batman

Maggie Gyllenhaal is still part of hollywood? I could have sworn I saw her in a toll booth somewhere?

Rachel being recast to this ugly hag was the worst part of the Nolan Batman trilogy. I didn't feel bad at all when she got blowed up by the Joker. Bruce Wayne can have any woman he wants and he chooses the one who looks like a dog. At least that shit was believable when it was Katie Holmes playing the role because she's actually hot. There lies the reason why Rachel's death was no tragedy. She was ugly. It's only sad if she's hot. Same reason you don't like to see dogs die in movies. You would think that because she looks like a dog, that might make her death sad despite not being hot, but it doesn't.

>Maggie gyllenhaal without makeup
Holy kek. She should've auditioned for Monster.

No makeup required.

Good. Maybe Italians can finally take back the film industry

Toronto personified, all of them.

>Trump is so wrong and evil! If he wins I'm moving to [Country That Isn't Mexico].

Fucking liberals. It's always somewhere majority white, too.

>this shit is global
It's fucking unfortunate these blue pilled drones don't recognize the irony in their statements. It's also infuriating that the useful idiots are actively destroying the country and attacking the people that are trying to save their children's futures.

But no, more virtue signalling XDD I'M SUCH A GOOD PERSON

maggie is the untalented one

not like based sexy as fuck jake

It's an empty threat because they are lazy and dumb.

>ugly woman is upset

>stay and fight

I can't fucking wait. I would knock maggie gyllenhaals dick in the dirt.

SCREENSHOT THIS

You know damn well they mean Toronto.

It took this election to show me I actually despise that whole town almost to a man

>go to wikipedia
>f3 gyllenhaal
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT EVERY TIME

They mispelling "she".

Why won't they run off and move to Mexico? really makes you think...

Theae liberal hypocrites said the same under Bush. They'll just stay and bitch.

>Implying kikewood is going to survive amid a diminishing domestic market, China's 20 foreign movie rule, and a impending economy recession, along with higher taxes within California
Hollywood is going to die if they don't start to suck Trump's dick

> id: a top mono

What did it mean by this

>dat pic
ugh my fucking eyes damnit

youtu.be/qOH9trJLedk

What do they think they are fighting? What are they so afraid of???

A

MONO
O
N
O

Reality.

>Trump's chessboard in the background

These faggots aren't going anywhere. They all talk a big game, but when push comes to shove they just sit and continue to bitch.

Same thing happened with Bush, and it happened again with Stormfags saying they'd rebel and start the racewar.

At best, Hollywood would turn down the degeneracy if the masses demand it.

However, they'll most likely go further left than they already are trying to paint conservatives in a worse light.

Oh come on, it took that long and wasn't even an American