TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Rossum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i identify as queer because I like to wear pants sometimes, also I drink beers and cuss. I'm queer I'm part of the community

>we dont want allys
>we want enemies

>emmy rossum is a kike
>olivia wilde is a wop
>sophia bush is a dumb ugly skankasaurus

why do ameri betas let these people dictate their politics?

>The side that didnt like us is chaning their stance to accept us as equals

>FUCK YOU NO. YOU MUST HATE US AND ONLY HATE US. DO NOT ACCEPT US AS NORMAL.

Just wait till Katy Perry dictates to her 90 million Twitter followers to vote for Hillary

kike
big jaw
literally who

wilde is irish, you dumb arab

she is 0% italian and whats wrong with italians you little chink?

>The only way Republicans will win the White House is if you convince minority communities (LGBT, Latino, Black, etc.)
>Lol no thanks let's just insult them and call them names

Can't wait till you lose

And how many of them are
1) of voting age
2) actually going to vote (also see brexit "we're going to win anyway"-syndrome)

>you're not our ally bro

Good.

What are you talking about? Trump said in his speech we need to accept LGBTQ Americans. The Tweets were saying "no, stay away." So he is trying to bring them into teh party and end the divide. Where did I call them names and insult then. I was insulting the twitter people who dont like anyone outreaching to these groups.

This
Without enemies to rally against they lose their power and influence

>Future "Canadians"

They're shit and spiccy like all meds.

The fuck is the Q at the end for?

Also Trump is the one who isn't importing thousands of pedophile worshipers to kill gays, so yes he's you're ally.

>You're not our ally
>Get's killed by a peaceful moderate Muslim
Diversity is great.

I don't get why LGBT people are so anal about this, Trump probably cares more about Legbutt rights more than Shillary
>Supports second Amendment, meaning faggots can defend themselves from anyone planning to beat them up for being faggots, instead of just dying and becoming another statistic
>Doesn't want Islamic terrorism in the country
>Doesn't want Illegal immigrants in the country
>Doesn't want violent people to come into the country
>Hasn't said anything homophobic

Meanwhile Hillary didn't even support gay rights until gay rights became a hot topic

He's republican so he's racist.

quasimodo

the liberal ideology of being pro-islam and at the same time being all for LGBT rights is blowing my mind honestly, how can this even be? and women as well, do they not understand what islam is about? I mean as a man I'd welcome islam with open arms since it would greatly improve my position in society but that's not exactly what i'm all about 2bh

"Queer". Which I don't get, seeing as how gay and lesbian are already fucking there.

Olivia Wilde is a BLM retard

>He should be detailing how to's/the process of implementing his plan in a fucking acceptance speech.

Really makes you think.

I identify as a woman, though I'm biologically male, male acting and male presenting.
My pronouns are he, him, his, etc.

Questioning. Basically 90% of this board. Ironic that most of you identify as non zero(aka pulsating fag) yet still hate faggots.

night of long knives soon

Yeah, just looked at the tweets, and it looks like most of the faggots dissing him are people with the whole "Republicans are bigots" prejudice

I really hope Trump wins, as it will be a huge change in American politics, and the Democraps' LGBT edge doesn't mean anything anymore.

>no press coverage of trump saying he doesn't give a shit which restroom trannies use
>no press coverage of bruce jenner coming out of the trump tower ladies room

So apparently you're not an ally of the lgbtbbq unless you're constantly sucking up to them? This just proves what we've always known about liberal minority groups: they don't want equality, they want to be elevated above everyone else.

>minorities are relevant

not this election

Trump clearly does. did you see the video of Hillary five or ten years ago saying she is against gay marriage? There exists no such video of Trump.

I wish he would hammer this home. I wish he would challenge people on the claim that he is bigoted toward latinos. We can win more gays and latinos. I believe they are sensible although I have seen a tremendous amount of prejudice and hatred from latinos toward Trump. Nevermind they came here legally, they want other people to be allowed to swarm in ahead of those waiting in line?? Those latinos should be shamed at every opportunity. It's a huge disservice to their parents and siblings. It's cutting of your own nose to spite someone else's face.

Occam's Razor. It's as simple as they didn't do their research, but were told it's a peaceful religion, so they believe it.

thanks for retrieving shit from twitter and bringing it to Sup Forums. Cause I'd rather be on twitter right now.

>we need the Muslims to kill us

There are few things more pathetic than lefty actors and actresses prattling about tolerance and acceptance from their single homes in all-white neighborhoods.

So disappointed.
But I shouldn't be i guess.
Majority of Hollywood doesn't want the wall because then how could their gardener sneak their cocaine across the border...

The liberals are really triggered tonight.

Trump's speech was

> We are losing against ISIS. We need to beat ISIS

> Hillary incompetent foreign policy destabilized the Middle East creating ISIS

> Terrible trade deals have sucked jobs, companies, and money out of the country.

>Lays out plan to fix trade deals

I could go on

>Olivia Wilde

Shut your mouth and look pretty, honey. No one's paying to hear you talk.

Yeah. Don't cuck Trump. You were the master at this. If you give them the moral high ground they won't reciprocate. They want to destroy the white man so destroy them.

I'm guessing Trump will get gay men. They may be faggots, but it's not too hard to connect the dots. More muslims = more dead gays.

>Implying Irish are white

>Olivia Wilde
>pretty

>Future "Torontonians"

4th post best post

The main enemy of the left is the traditional, white christian male. So there is something that traditional group doesnt like and thus the left attaches onto it as a way to get at their eternal nemesis. Of course it is antithetical to western values, but criticizing Islam means you side with the reactionary fascists....so you side with the muslims.

I speed-read through like 500 twitter comments.. literally everyone is against Trump. I would say that's just a bunch of libs posting but most of the country uses Twitter. Hard to see how he's gonna win with everyone against him. (and I want him to win)

bruh katy perry came out when I was freshman in high school. i graduated 4 year college a couple years ago now. her fans arent underage.

>how can this even be

Because you are attributing the wrong motivations to leftism. It is not pro-islam, or pro-black, or pro-gay, It is anti-western and anti-white. Everything is permitted if it hurts the white man.

They don't be islamophobic, but they don't want to be homophobic either.

Thanks to dumb diversity shit, they see Islam as "Interesting, rich and peaceful culture from another country", never acknowledging the truth that Islam isn't peaceful. They don't want to believe that they can't be pro-islam and pro-gay at the same time, they'll even go so far as to just be pro gay and islam and blame any issues of that on other shit like guns.

There is literally no Clinton fans, just people who dont like Trump because of .... "Reasons"

Nobody goes out to vote AGAINST a candidate, the go to vote for a candidate.

Look at Romney, Obama is the first president to win a second term with lower popularity in history.

People didnt go out to vote against OBAMA, Romney couldn't get people out to vote

and niter will Hillary which is why she will lose.

>but most of the country uses Twitter.
I would love to see the sources on demographics and use beause in my opinion your statement is not correct (not saying your wrong) but i dont see the 50 year old on twitter. It is a younger, urban thing.

*Dumpf

>most of the country uses twitter

No they don't.

Most of the country doesn't vote

Also...

>as a man I'd welcome islam with open arms since it would greatly improve my position in society

Do not believe this. Do you know why Islamic countries are so degenerate? Why they fuck other men (it's not gay though) why they fuck little boys, why they fuck goats? Women are simply chattel for the elite. The polygamy leaves no wife for the average male so they fuck each other. The family unit in which all western civilization is based on is destroyed in Islamic societies.

As I explained earlier, no. It's just a coalition against whites. It is simply anti-white and doesn't go much deeper than that.

>literal human garbage complaining about not being able to be openly degenerate and falsely celebrate degeneracy instead of trying to foster a better environment for the future generations

I don't see the big deal OP. Just more garbage that will eventually fade away as people reject their failing works that produce nothing but division among the very people they profit from. These people will be has-beens while Donald is living out his dream to Make America Great Again. They will be forgotten.

>most of the country uses Twitter
What? Twitter is a leftist hugbox filled with hipster gen x and millenials.

>minority communities
You need the women vote, that's literally it. Which is why Hilary will win.

>stealth advertising accounts vomiting canned, agenda driven responses
>btfo

gays are pretty stupid. The gays I am friends with (all one of them) so far isn't voting for Trump because he thinks Hillary will be better for Silicon Valley where he works. He cares nothing for patriotism or the wellfare of other people even. That is his contrarian tilt. Some have said Thiel is a contrarian but he seems to care for the prosperity of others at least.

The other gays I know incidentally are total retards. Huge personality disorders, maniacal egoism, and of course untethered promiscuity. They really are mentally ill, generally speaking so I won't be too surprised if they vote for death.

Twitter is a leftist echo-chamber, these people wont even vote anyway. Even Sup Forums isn't that bad.

I think tonight was a test run to show it's something the republican party is finally accepting. Now he can start giving these kinds of speeches toward the lgbtq community.

>(((Rossum)))
>Manjaw
>George bush daughter?

>not a paid for bot

wew

that's a good point. I had that thought but forgot all about it when I listened to CNN talk about his speech afterward. It was very shrill nonsense in case you missed it. They are very desperate but also still effective at shaming and scaring people out of nationalism via
>muh undocumented friends

who are any of these people? since when are millennial queers a majority of the electorate?

Because they're the only faggots who have a voice these days.

Sad thing is, I'm pretty fucking sure they're not even actually Homosexual or trans, they're probably just hipsters who do it because "lol, fuck patriarchy!"

hippies are always loud and never vote. it doesn't change when you write down their complaints and group them with a #hashtag

>hippies are always loud and never vote
They will vote. They want to stop Trump, it's basically all they live for at this point.

Latinos and young blacks may not vote though. Mostly the election just depends on how many of them get out and vote. If the numbers are good, Trump really doesn't stand a chance.

Pray for a low turnout.

Latinos never vote. If they stay steady and black turnout decreases back to pre-obama levels Trump wins easily. Obama won Virginia by 2 points. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The blonde haired faggot needs to start spending some god damn shekels though.

Trump better win, it will definitely change American politics for the better instead of becoming bullshit "Good vs. Evil" battles full of shills and every choice being horrible. Trump is the only chance for America to be great again.

>Latinos never vote.
Well, maybe. Blacks didn't vote either until the election was personal. Many latinos feel this election to be personal. The numbers will definitely be higher than previous elections.

Also, if the 3rd party candidate gets big enough (and he seems to be picking up steam) then most of the berniebots will go there. I don't really know if that's good or bad for Trump. Probably good because most of the bernouts would go Clinton just to spite Trump.

Hispanics are a wildcard though especially hispanic men. Unlike blacks, it's pretty common for hispanics to work their way up and make decent money. And a lot of them could feel resentment towards illegals for freeloading.

>Live in a fucking Hollywood in their houses that are worth millions of dollars.

>Still think that you know the best and that you are aware of struggle middle class people face everyday.

Fuck this people. They live in a bubble called Hollywood and they think their opinion matters?

I really hate living in a country where I have to constantly worry about how different ethnic groups are lining up to fuck me over all the time.

He has been doing shit lately tho

>Hispanics are a wildcard though especially hispanic men. Unlike blacks, it's pretty common for hispanics to work their way up and make decent money
Sorry but this is way too optimistic. I want Trump to win, but Hispanic support for Trump is astronomically low. If anyone is a wild card it would be women. Hillary has minorities locked down.

>when Trump wins there won't be more refugees to murder these god awful faggots by the hundreds
#ImWithHer now

You're not gonna insult your way into the Presidency.

Well you're in cali, so they'll vote for gibmedats, but hispanics in Texas have been trending republican. Our republican governor won the Hispanic male vote last election.

I'm expecting romney-level support as a worst case scenario. This isn't going to be 1964.

>Emmy Rossum
>Rossum's mother is Jewish (of Russian Jewish descent)
>Rossum has stated that her mother instilled in her the "Jewish code of ethics and morals"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Rossum

>literally LOLing at the dankest may-mayist

#I'mManEnoughforHer