Holy fuck they are so booty blasted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h89KIsZaRV8
livenewsbox.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats habbening?

fear and desperation

clinton news network has all their chips on "blue"

Interesting watching Axelrod, that Van guy and the latina all having mental breakdowns over tonight's speech.

They're really putting the boot into him. Thankfully Lewandowski giving some balance.

MSNBC is taking it all surprisingly well.

Lmao virtue signaling argument as soon as I click, thanks OP

Holy fuck Navarro is going ballistic. She's a disgrace shouting down Jeffrey Lord

Anderson sort your panel out.

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

Jeffrey Lord is at least sticking up for Trump. Lewandowski should be speaking up against their deception.

That fat beaner bitch seriously needs to get sniped.

How do you think Clinton HQ is looking tonight?

DAMAGE CONTROL

That fat Mexican is so retarded I had to turn away

>law and justice

he literally sounded like a dictator. he wants authoritarianism and thats all we really know. he still hasn't given any actual policies other than building a wall.

That beaner bitch is going to seize, she's just irate one of her brown boys/open border buddies didn't get the nod.

I don't get how this panel is labeling this speech as divisive and dark, I totally missed that.

the psychosis is intense, they're all throwing around appeals to emotion over isolated incidents, appealing to pop culture quotes, and correcting each other over rhetoric for highest morality pissing contest.

I can't take that fat spic on CNN seriously because of her accent.

Truly disgusting that the entire media complex with come out against Trump. Sick!

Nah I'm watching Fox for a bit. Van Jones is unlistenable. Talking slowly, in a considered tone and pointing fingers does not make you intelligent.

that van jones nigger also needs to be hung from a tree and have his body desecrated with feces and piss.
over-emotional nigger who speaks without with the heart and not with his brain. FUCK cnn. I only checked in on it out of curiousity from this thread. if i channel surf, i make sure not to even hit cnn. i skip right over to it just to make sure they don't get as much as a fucking inkling of my viewer rating.
fuck the clinton news network

To be fair, the whole world rests on their backs.

Fug I wish I recorded msnbc instead. Chris Mathews can be cool but ana navaro is like a dumb mexican comedian

speaks through the heart and not with his brain*
sry, his autism is contagious

The cognitive bias of the Spic and Nigger are absolutely ridiculous. He literally expanded the party to include the gays, and talked about the inner city "youth" which is code for poor niggers and spics. Like wtf. And all they keep seeing is DONALD IS HITLER REBORN.

I'd rather watch Fusion than CNN at this point.

PLS ESPLAIN

Except for the whole "dystopian future" meme they seem to have decided was the theme of the evening.

The beaner bitch needs some hard cock stat

darkdarkdarkdarkdark

>He literally expanded the party to include the gays
The GOP's official platform is anything BUT LGBT friendly, you can't pay lip service to a group and think that counts

CLINTON
NEWS
NETWORK

youtube.com/watch?v=h89KIsZaRV8

FUCK cnn

WOLF BLITZER LAYING THAT MASSIVE TRAP HOLY FUCK

I used to watch CNN all the time. For the past two weeks or so, I've been watching Fox. I always used to hate them, and still see the obvious issues, but as a news agency I'm starting to prefer them. Fox has an agenda for sure, but they don't outright lie or hide information to distort their reporting.

What's with all the gore here today? I can't even browse pol if it's going to be like this.

It took me a bit to realize this as well.

It was a good speech, people are caught up in balloons falling and music playing.

Van Jones just had the realization that Trump might actually win, and he's not taking it well.

The left side of the panel is pretty decent, don't mind them, they seem to be fairly level headed in their critiquing. Gloria, the white obama, the interactive charts guy, and problem glasses negress are all usually pretty decent.

The beaner bitch, van jones, the nigger that looks like bomani jones, sally kohn, and any other lefty they put out there are fuckin TYT tier "journalists"

Especially sally kohn, she's like a left wing alex jones, CNN has really gone down hill. All media has pretty much gone down hill, they have played into the hands of the general public which demands Buzzfeed type shit.

you cant take it, faggot?

Very interesting. There are several clips like this where we get a very tiny glimpse into who people really are and what they're all about. There's nothing sinister about a politician wanting to have powerful friends in high places but it's remarkable to watch it spoken of openly.

can someone explain what's going on?

>the platform
The end of abortion has been on the party platform, ever since the Roe v. Wade. And look where we are now. The platform is useless, and is universally acknowledged as such, until now when it politically expedient, for people to enhance confirmation bias.

No I find it pretty disturbing.

livenewsbox.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html

>votes increase as the population increases

Except he ignores Democrats had a 20+% decrease in votes

Trumpcucks going rabid over a speech nobody really gives a fuck about

What was it? I had to fuckin turn the channel, shit was just too dumb with beaner and the nig.

"THIS WAS A DARK DISGUSTING FEAR MONGERING EVENT"

:THE SCARY IMMIGRATES" "THE SCARY BLACK PEOPLE THE SCARY SOMETHING SOMTHING"

The fat mexican lady in red and the black guy with glasses.

man up.

did they just edit out someones response in the ending question?????

Question was asked then there was a little pause and heard, "well that's not really an answer to the question"

and then some other guy answered.

>>

guys help out with this, we gotta get this out there.

>pic related

Anyone got a link to the speech? I wasn't watching.

shitlibs are melting down all over the place... I think trump just won

There you have it, this is how we stop the fucking leafs.

Purge.

It's a tried and true Sup Forums tactic to keep the normies and redditors away who come here to be "edgy."

Like you.

What happened? Was the speech that good or something?

Uh, last I checked importing muslims en masse is pretty bad for gays

Get fucked shills

Just your average Trump speech, pandering to his base.

goodspeech

>$.02 has been deposited to your account

lol, wow. he won hearts and minds

welcome to the real world fucko

Yeah fuck, forbid people are actually held accountable for their transgressions. Trump sure is a Hitler /dismissivewankingmotion

They are attacking it, but they can't say what was wrong with it. Just the equivalent "I DON'T EVEN" and "OMG I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!".

Heh

Christ, what is the story behind this clip?

Van Jones pretty much chimped out.

Don't be too upset, according to another user he lived. Apparently he did something to a guy's wife, and he probably will do it to another man's wife despite being beaten and stabbed for it.

>tfw old enough to remember when CNN was legitimate non-biased news source

Why do they say Trump has no plans?

What plans has Clinton laid out?

>Anderson Cooper saw one gay guy with sequins on his coat

Looks like an average garage brazil

Essentially this.

Even the guys who watched the speech that didn't like and were interviewed, just couldn't say exactly what was wrong with it.

One fucker said "lol he's just distrustful I dont blieve him"

Some dumb fat bitch said "he's saying he's going to make america great again but like how he never says how he is going to do that, he doesn't have a plan I dont believe he has a plan"

DESPITE the fact he has the entire fucking plain laid out for everyone to see online.

How is he going to go and explain the details of his entire plan in a single speech so everyone can understand?

Only president nigger has that much airtime and quite frankly no one would stick around to listen to all of it and his opponents would only take the time to cherry pick and distort it to those people who couldn't watch the entire explanation like the dumb fucking drones they are.

Liberals. For fuck's sake.

Obama's policies..

It's not about not having plans, it's about how the fuck you're going to do what you say and Trump hasn't done that.

I'm amazed. It looks like they stabbed to try and paralyze him. How the fuck do you live after that?

This is what debates are for, let's keep up

John King "There doesn't seem to be the same excitement in the African-American community for Hillary that there was for Obama, so there might be some turnout issues"

OH FUCKIN GEE GOLLY, I WONDER WHY?!

I thought it was killer. He addressed all of his big points, spoke well, didn't attempt to eat up time. Not only that, he rationalized his points at the same time.

This.

Shes also the TPP candidate but, she cant say that right now.

"When black people hear law and order they hear 'lock black people up'"

Did that nigger woman just condemn her entire race?

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP doesn't want religion and state to be forced into one another. That isn't as bad as wanting Muslims here to kill gays.

The human body is a wonder, it defies the laws of physics while strictly adhering to them in many many cases.

"WHEN BLACK PEOPLE HEAR 'LAW AND ORDER' THEY HEAR 'LOCK BLACK PEOPLE UP'"

Holy fuck lmao

Jeb still getting roasted

lmao
Jeb

>He's not going to do will with the criminal vote

Actually he has you fucking retard.
Banning Muslims is fucking easy.
Deporting illegals is fucking easy.
Building a wall is fucking easy.
Making Mexico pay for it is fucking easy.
Rescinding military support is fucking easy.

That's what people buried Bernie for, even though he had a pretty simple and effective solution.

>The current tax system leans to favorably towards the rich. I plan to adjust tax brackets so the unsustainably rich pay their fair share. This will unclog money collecting at the top and flow back to the rest of the economy.

>But Bernie, HOOOOOWWWWW ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT HUH???

It's the old FUD tactic

Pivoted to the general election. Literally accepted gays, and added the issue of caring about Latinos and Blacks and giving them jobs. The Black and Hispanic on the panel were literally having panic attacks.

wtf is that bitches name, i can't find it

You just described liberalism lol

Note that there is actually no caring for anything but the words, people don't matter at all

>being this triggered
He hasn't said shit that's worth mentioning, all he's done is talk.

If it's so easy to do why hasnt he said how he'll do it?

This thread is now on topic.

Something or other Henderson

because he doesn't have a plan on how. remember that these retards are voting trump because hillary is the worse option of the two. remember that these retards are voting trump because he isn't a penned politician. remember that these retards are voting trump because "lol why not"

The token minorities seemed pretty deflated when about half of the people they had watching said the speech made them more likely to vote for him.

I wanted to choke the goblin woman so fucking badly.

wtf does he mean "he'd serve you"