2nd Amendment TEXAS Edition

Anyone get anything good recently?

/281/ reporting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_846573_-1_804153_757752_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna get one of these for daily carry

This too

Friendswood here

Muh nigga

281 as well

Bicked up an LE M4 in Richmond

Still in love with my raifu. Taking her out this weekend.
Looking for something scoped for some sharp shooing come august at the local gunshow though.

Take it to /k/ moran

Consider me /confirmed jelly/

Fuck off faggot felon

Guns are very political

It's sweet. Put 350 slugs through it in the past 2 weeks. So fun

That's a pretty gay looking gun.

American shooting center?? Or indoor?

Does the curved trigger make your curved dick insecure??

WE"RE LOSING THIS POLL

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE A
VOTE A
VOTE A

LET'S GET TO WORK Sup Forums. POST OTHER POLLS!
Vote AAA

American shooting center and a private range in Katy

Where does one buy a Rhodesian flag?

Also, not much. I'm thinking about buying a derringer in .357 because my ability to carry is a pain in the ass in shorts.

>tfw no gun

Ruger makes a very small .357 in an actual 5-shot package, famm

nice soft hands

Not Texas, but God bless Texas!

> rubber tip

SAFETY BULLET

USE ON PROTESORS

You should put that light on the side so you can actuate it without moving your hand off the AFG.

Is it a revolver? I don't know if I could get comfortable carrying something with such a large width.

what a sexy lever action

Bought a new lower, lpk, MOE furniture (poorfag), 8 P Mags and a CMC trigger (splurgefag). Ordering a .223 Wylde upper as soon as PSA has another one on sale.

Whats the difference in those bullets?

Hnnng I love the geissele mloks. Getting a 7.5 for my 14.5" carbine I'm building

>rubber tip

817 reporting in.

moving to the 214 soon

we addison now

plz gib Ernst n Young jerb

>mfw no gun in Texas

It's so you don't kaboom your trailing round in a lever action while giving the stability of a spitzer tip

holy shit. is that problem child kid as a tad bit older during the 90s?

u underage or a criminal?

SHEEEEEIT

Ruger LCR. I have one. It's tiny and like an inch wide at the cylinder

No

Dubs of the county traitor confirmed.

>t. Ft. Worth master race

i'm taking the CFSC this weekend so i can get my PAL/RPAL.

are you proud of me Texans?

Planning on buying a 10/22 and an sks to start.

Maybe something more expensive later, any suggestions?.

>mfw ded dad left me guns but mom hides the gun safe key from me

I'm about to buy myself a ruger .243 to hunt with this winter. plan to buy a cheap Belgium makarov also. before I can't fucking find one.

my sister lives near 7th. all my UNT friends live in dallas though.

I used to think I liked ft worth more bc its countryish and I'm a country fag from the old 915.

I actually prefer dallas now.

Lmao ATF cuck

only small portion of what was laying around that day

me gusta

Auyy

Nice Magnum Research magazine

Is that a tlr4 on what looks to be a Springfield or ruger?

lol I spent all my money on stamps and can afford charging handles, I have like 4 chargin handle for 9 or 10 ar's

it's a laser sight

Who /hick45/ here???

Just picked this up today.

Think its a trl3, its light/green laser forget the model. pistol is glock 20 in best mm

Nice brochacho

Cute glorified .22 that costs an arm and a leg to purchase and plink with

I've heard those are kind of shitty but I also kind of want one.

Friendswood here, too.

Lol I have a .45acp suppressor in jail. My first foray. Prob try an sbr next preferably a .45 ar for funsies

The whole family

>Marlin.

Nice gun.

Hope you aren't a doughy cuck. I know too many guys that stock up on guns and ammo but would be gasping for breath after a quick sprint or squat. Slugs get slugs in an actual firefight

Think I will have 21 or 22 stamps when all my pending ones come in. I sbr'd a glock 20 on the last day of eforms for lulz

Come at me cucklord

No, they aren't. Gun politics are. This is just a buyfag circlejerk

just SBRs?

Are u getting one of those pdw kits or like a folding stock?

I have a glock29 but those don't fit in those 10mm carbines unfortunately

The fact that you can't own one isn't a topic either. So stop trying to derail a productive thread fuck face

about equal split between cans and sbr's with 2 SBS 870's

I live in Brazoria County.
Anyone else been pulled over by a Friendswood cop wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night?

Don't buy a fucking .243 Win, no one wants to pay $1/round.

Get a .223

Sounds like a real fag.
Are you actually him?

Havent planned it out yet just filed the papework I kinda want the folding stock to fuck with people on the range when i just slap it on then have a bunch of faggot tell me its illegal lol. but i dont think the folding stock kits fit the large frame glocks. I think the PDW kit thing look stupid but I might have to get one if I cant find a stock to fit

I've had diarrhea the three days. That's all the fun I got this week.

>Never owned a gun
>Taken the full redpill literally over the summer

Good first time gun for 18 year beta cuck?

Yeah he got real disappointed when I told him he could search my car if he wanted to.
>Are you actually him?
Am I who? the cop? the guy pulled over? the guy who took the pic?

Smith & Wesson Victory w/ threaded barrel

Is that what they look like after they bounce off bare flesh?

smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_846573_-1_804153_757752_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Any anons that daily carry an LC9?

I truck carry a full size pistol, and probably gonna get a cheap truck rifle at some point, but I'd like something to carry on my person. Not going below a 9, so no .380s.

CZ-75

want to meet at the whataburger on 528

Ruger 10/22 is perfect first gun; allows you get familiar with shooting a semiauto rifle without breaking the bank.

> Ruger 10/22
2nd on this.

I've had an AR-10 stripped lower on order for fucking ever, and most of the upper is done. Fucking Orlando shootings fucked my shit up on timing. All I wanted to do was build a nice AR-10, but noooooooooo. Some sandnigger has to blast a bunch of homos, and Obama has to open up his bitchass mouth, and it'll probably be months before the fucker shows up.

And fucking hell, the barrel is a .260 Rem barrel, the only .260 brass that I can find is $110 per 100 pieces because of this shit. I'm glad the country is arming up, but fuck, I'm going to have to get .308 brass and neck it down, then turn the necks.

>22LR pistol that resembles a Luger

Sorry bud but in Montana you have to be 21 to buy a pistol. I was thinking something like pic related. I want something with kickback that funs to shoot. I mean I'm not operator san tier but I think I could handle a simple pump shotgun.

>implying you have a way to fire that

Bought a PTR 91 GI the other day. It should be at my FFL probably by tomorrow.

This

WINRAR

Any place around houston to buy bulk 223 for a reasonable price?

Thought about this as well. Cheap ammo I can learn all the basics of gun maintenance. Real question is, how long do I have to prepare for the happening?

I'm still amazed how many youngfags have never shot a .22. I was shooting coke cans with a BB gun when I was 5, and had already killed squirrels and birds with a Marlin .22 before I was 10.

Yep. And keep it iron sights while you are learning to shoot. Learn the basics and learn them well.