Which club is your favourite Austrian club? Is it Red Bull Salzburg who were champions 8 times in the last 11 years...

Which club is your favourite Austrian club? Is it Red Bull Salzburg who were champions 8 times in the last 11 years? Maybe midfield club FC Flyeralarm Admira Wacker Mödling who had some success in the late 1980s/early 1990s? Perhaps the midfield club Cashpoint SC Rheindorf Altach who haven't played in the Bundesliga until 2006? So many good choices

Attached: austria.png (488x181, 72K)

austria salzburg

Sturm Graz

*tips fedora*

Sup Forums is a Vorwärts Steyr board

Attached: LASK.jpg (581x800, 39K)

sorry, i meant MyPhone Austria Salzburg

Attached: First Vienna.png (1024x1024, 168K)

Attached: 1502553499615.jpg (1200x717, 122K)

This. Based Sturm, getting out of UCL group with Rangers, Monaco and Galatasaray.

>Speed for sperm

>t. mad spermlet

they look like racing cars

Rapid Viena I like the name
Btw Ive always thought austria should play in the bundesliga or together with switzerland to get more viewers just like belgium with netherlands

Is there any Austrian club thats not antifa but also has not sold out having a fucking company in the teams name and logo?

I like Rapid Vienna because they've got a bit of an inside joke rivalry with my team

Altach. I used them in FIFA 07 career mode. won the EFA once and reached two ECC semis

Do we have to guess the team?

Probably Austria Wien, they used to have a sponsor in their name, but don't do that anymore. Despite having huge Jewish influence, there are some pretty right wing fan groups, although they mostly show themselves during away games.

for me it's them

Attached: lask-linz-logo-7A17ABB0EA-seeklogo.com.png (208x300, 16K)

Attached: Ferencvaros_budapest_2000.png (2000x2066, 289K)