Were the Jews responsible for the Black Death?

Were the Jews responsible for the Black Death?

I wasn't alive then. I wouldn't know.

This honestly. If I was older I might know, but I can't be certain.

Black Death? Sounds like a good idea. How do we replicate it?

75-200 million white people died during the black death, although only dirty African and Hispanic countries (and India) are at risk for a plague outbreak at this time.

I was wondering if the practice of quarantine was the real beginning of the renaissance. The start of the practice lines up well with Petrarch, Cicero's letters re-emerging in the west, and the other variables that helped to start the Renaissance. It killed off like, over half of Europe in one way or another, and once tried to logically understand it, we started to combat it.

Quarantine was a practice the Sephardic Jews were doing in Spain, and we may have learned it from them. But they were just following the Laws that are written in Leviticus. There's other stuff in Leviticus, like stoning faggots and things of that nature. Its an interesting read.

For real now OP, it may be the autism, but I started wondering if you were being ironic or if you had some knowledge to drop and really make us think.

Bump

A lot of the plague brought in was brought in through trade ships. Who do you think owned those ships? I guess you could say that they were partially indirectly responsible, but it's kind of a stretch.

Way to steal my thread asshole

Nice play on half dome.
I like the photographers style.

There was a king at the time who believed that cats were servants of Satanism. He had a ye olde tonne of them killed. As a result, rats ran rampant and helped contribute to the strength of the plague.

Not Jews, but damn if that's not interesting.

>a bunch of rats cause the slowest, most painful death for tens of millions of white people
>and nobody even suspected it was the rats, not for a second

Sounds familiar.

Jews used to wash their hands

They most definitely owned all the merchant ships that brought the bubonic flea carrying rats over.

>implying cats aren't useless
>implying normie die-off didn't rejuvenate western civilization

she isn't half bad either user. Just look at that artistic skill, how she makes her own bewbs, ass and thighs steal moments from our lives that we'll never get back for no reason at all. It really is impressive.

probably

kek

Who else?

Jews were engaged in a running guerilla war with Europeans for the entire Middle Ages (See the famous "Blood Libel"). I wouldn't be surprised if they dumped the occasional plague-corpse into the well of a town they didn't like.

They were caught in the act of putting bodies in wells a few times and the Black Death corresponds perfectly go where Jews were but I'm sure that's pure coincidence.

Actually in was dem god damn mongorians throwing diseased bodies over shitty walls.

Europe had such shit sanitation, it was easy for rats to carry plague fleas everywhere. Cats are useful for somethings.

The judeo-bolsheviks, obvious.

The people that lived through it called it the Great Mortality.

Jews were segregated into their own little villages and ghettos, meaning they didn't have much contact with the rest of the population. Naturally this meant not as many of them got sick, but people used that as basis to blame the plague on Jew trickery.

There's not really much reason to think it was actually Y Pestis under scrutiny. Virtually nothing adds up from the tel tale bubols, speed of infection, thriving climate or the complete lack of any rat die off.

The mass grave where they dug the y pestis out of the teeth of corpses was from earlier justinian plagues and virtually all the detective work done during the later asiatic bubonic plague is only linked by suggestion and a very week one.

Writings literally detail pestilence sweeping the streets and entire estates were lost as the speed of paperwork was exceeded by death rate.

yes they were

ah good ol' nazi propaganda

but I would say whac-a-Pole

*whack for Pete's sake!

subhumans cannot into anything

Unless the Jews are Chinese...no.

No way to know for sure at this point.

Though, pretty much every document on the subject notes that european jews went relatively unaffected while half of the natives on the continent died. The explanation here is that jews were somehow more hygenic than the natives, which goes against the reality of most modern jews being greasy bottomfeeders. Even famous jews as old as Karl Marx suffered from health problems stemming from their popular refusal to bathe. I don't buy that explanation honestly, and if ever you were to put a hole in the theory, that is where you'd start.

It was the dutch?

No. It is usually ascribed to Sup Forums.

Silly. The USA has local plague cases every year. See your CDC.

You know the word is Italian for "40 days" don't you? As used in ? Venice? Milan? port city-states where people had to stay on board for 40 days to prove they were not carrying plague before being allowed ashore.

Lack of rat die-off...?!? It is common for a reservoir species to be made only mildly ill by a disease which in another species, is virulent & deadly e.g. bats which carry Lyssa virus, chimps & HIV,