Greatest Ally

"Israel is our greatest Ally" - Trump

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

I hope you enjoy eternal darkness and fire.

Considering almost his entire family is now Jewish, and how he has cut Jewish cock in his own mouth, we should just call him (((Donald Trump))) from now on.

Thinking he could take a position against Israel and win the general election.

Be merciful lord kike, spare us the savage bants

Wtf I hate Trump now

I thought your candidate wasn't owned by jews pol

I thought he was a nationalist Pro white race. Wtf

thank you for your presence Lord. I hope Trump's offerings where sufficient to quench your bloodlust

Go prep the bull you fucking cuck leaf

>Considering almost his entire family is now Jewish, and how he has cut Jewish cock in his own mouth, we should just call him (((Donald Trump))) from now on.
I don't disagree.

This is a sad shit show of an election.

(((Clinton))) vs (((Trump)))

I wish Jews would fuck my wife

I didn't think he would come out and say It. But it's a good BTFO tactic for liberals.

>thinking anyone could win anything if they slander jews

he would be assassinated if he called out the merchant. he made the best choices tonight. appealing to israel and trying to soften the impact to beans and nigs. they suck but if were on the same page, we can advance forward and in turn, maybe even shape them up.

> TFW Trump is cucked by the jews but Sup Forums doesn't care because 'le memes xD'

America is the most cucked nation on earth

Israel is good?

I'm fed up with Obama's antisemitism and cold attitude towards Israel, Trump will be a good change.

>Germany and Sweden still exist
Cmon man that's too far

"Greatest Ally in the Region"

I know English isn't your first language, but come on.

cuck.
go back to the gas chamber you lefty cocksucker.
you niggers and Arabs are not welcomed here

D

R

O

P

P

E

D

he said our greatest ally in the region

IN THE REGION

I HATE BIKES

beat me to it

Why do you anger mi lord? Trump will cause great chaos... surely this will satisfy your bloodlust?

Come... let us watch the prophecy unfold...together.

Come on, Sup Forums.

Israel IS our greatest ally. They are the only country in the ME who share our values. I am sure, being mere miles from the scene of a savage Christian genocide, sometimes within sight of Israeli armed forces, the IDF have already done many things to extract the brutalized Christians to safety in Israel.

It would be a small step from there to settling some among the ancient, but dwindling under pressure, Christian community in Jerusalem. I have no doubt they will take that step soon, It is what allies do.

Why on earth would you cast such doubt about their allegiance to their Christian defenders? Not nice at all.

>in the Region

come on user I think thats a tad anti semetic

>go meme your meme your memeing meme

You've got fucking nothing

Was it an Israeli that drove that truck killing the french people watching fireworks?

Was it an Israeli that cut the balls off a concert goer in france and shoved it in their mouth?

Trump is basically saying fuck all muslims when he says Israel is our greatest ally. He doesn't care about Israel.

Trump is just another kike-controlled puppet. VOTE GARY JOHNSON!

I never understood these comparisons. In both cases blacks want the violators to be persecuted. It's only in the second case where the state allows murder.

...in the middle east. you're not that special kike

No it's not. America is even more cucked than Germany and Sweden COMBINED.

>He doesn't care about Israel.
>when he says Israel is our greatest ally
hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking what

Sound familiar?
>(((Shorten))) vs (((Turnbull)))

>not realizing we need a base in jewland so we can bomb the muzzos

Pic related to speech

I've already admitted defeat...how can I be the best shabbos goy to ever goy?

USA saved the jews from hitler, the jews will save usa from the mussos

The same jews that brought muzzies over in the first place...?

The same jews who brought USA into Germany

That was all japans fault buddy