ALEX JONES GOES TOO FAR

HOLY SHIT ALEX JONES SHOWS A NEW LEVEL OF POWER

LOOK AT HIM BAIT CENK UYGUR INTO NEARLY FIGHTING ANOTHER DUDE

LMAO

rawstory.com/2016/07/watch-alex-jones-crashes-young-turks-rnc-show-and-chaos-ensues/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJvvkgjR2zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_resistance_in_German-occupied_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_Sobibor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funny because Alex literally got spat on and punked and he didnt do a damn thing. Took it like a cuckold

Damn I didn't think Jones could make people rage like that.

Kekekek

He goads cenk into fighting stone like a child encouraging "fight! fight!"

he's planning on suing. Maybe you can recommend a lawyer to him

the whole thing was the young Turks fault
youtube.com/watch?v=SJvvkgjR2zQ

So he should of just punched the guy out and got arrested, right? That's always great for a career.

Listen to your logic, kike.

Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and not act like a wild animal with no self control.

Alex is a bitch. He got his ass kicked in a parking garage and pulled a gun. Then went on air the next day and claimed six people with knives jumped him.

remember that you're talking to somebody that was most likely trained to kill children

TYT invite him over to his show to bait him

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

>So he should of just punched the guy

maybe if he was a man? You get spat on infront of thousands of people and you just take it?

is that what you would do? let a nigget spit on your cuck face?

should he have dropped scud missiles on their set instead?

Good point.

I'd say the real man is the one with self control. If you run off of purely emotion like that, you're basically a fucking woman.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE?!

KEK

Ayy let me take manhood lessons from the Jew
You don't even have your whole dick
Why didn't you punch the doctor when he cut it off? You just took it like a little cuck

nice meme cuck, maybe if you were willing to fight niggers wouldn't be fucking your women and taking over your country.

lol you would let a another man spit on your face

#TRIGGERED

alex jones really tries hard to be relevant

>Spit on someone

>that someone is a cuck

>wew lad

Only animals spit on people so that would include (you)

Arabic people and niggers can't seem to understand the concept of being a better man or holding yourself back to strike at a better moment. Alex Jones has a lot more to gain by playing the bigger man and extending the story against Cenk's crew by suing as well.

This is why whites will always be number 1. They don't fall for the kneejerk reaction trap.

im just laughing at how triggered cenk got

>I'd say the real man is the one with self control

spoken like a true cuck.

If you catch your wife fucking a nigger you "practice" self control and let him ejaculate in her? holy shit lmaooooooo Americans truly are worthless

at some point you have to fight for what you believe is right

Fuck alex jones is based.

>EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OFF MY STAGE!!!!

A fucking leaf

punch somebody in the face so he and his ((lawyer))) will sue for everything I've got? You can't get away with anything now because of video cameras, even if you're right

ITT: Cucks let people spit on their face

lmaoooooo holy shit America is doomed.

This is why I don't think all Jews are in on it. 90% are just a bunch of dumb kikes.

>spit on people
>claim to be a man for doing so

Only animals spit like I said.

this seems really fake for some reason

getting your wife fucked by a man is a different story, but in an argument, if you dont keep your composure, you`ll just come across as an autistic manchild.

ITT: A triggered Jew.

ALEX JONES IS A DISGUSTING RACIST

That TYT and Alex Jones crossover episode was intense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>punch somebody in the face so he and his ((lawyer))) will sue for everything I've got?

protip cuck, spitting on someone's face is consider assault and you can defend yourself.

it's okay though you're afraid of losing your shekels, might aswell lose your pride and manhood

ALEX JONES IS BASED

>Going from spitting on someone to walking in on your wife fucking someone

Jews are fucking dumb

I wish the Nazis had been more competent at their job

מה אתה דפוק

>kike forgot about IDs and his proxy

I think getting spat on isn't that bad.
Even getting punched isn't worth hitting back. But you have to draw the line somewhere. I think for me, it would be if someone tried to put me in an oven. If you let yourself be put in an over, then you're just an absolute cuck, in my opinion.

listen, Herschel. If Alex actually punched him the picture would be everywhere, he would lose infowars, his livelihood, everything. He would never have been able to recover from it

Sounds more like your ancestors tbqh

Don't talk shit about cuckolds, bitch. I'm an alpha cuck, never use the word cuckold in a negative way to spread your hate.

>mfw i'm waiting for alex to finally snap as the BRAIN FORCE overwhelms his stimulia and drives him into a white man bloodlust rage.
>mfw he stays restrained and a young turk spits on him.

Well shit skins never we're smart enough to pull the first punch.

nah, you wish they would've been more tolorent and had self control. Actually acting is what men do. Something Anglos apparently know nothing about

Cenk comes out looking like a wild animal, while Alex on the other hand was calm and collected.

You are hilarious. Worst psyop ever.

>more tolorent
israel proxy

the same Anglos that gave you your sand?

Yes it's assault. But hitting back is battery, assault and more shit.

If someone gets so angry that they have to spit on you in a verbal argument then they come off as the autistic retard.

Do you have those side hair things, fuck whenever I see those I just want to pull on those to see the reaction

Yeah alex definitely got him to chimp out, and in the end alex was the one that got spit on, so what though? the fact that tyt got so defensive really shows that they are shills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_resistance_in_German-occupied_Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_Sobibor

Alex brings Cenk a very thoughtful gift and gets spit on for the trouble

Cenk is so fucking mad lol

Why can't that genocide denier handle the banter?

>Israel

Opinion discarded

Why do these dirty monkeys always spit?

"Coward of the County"?

He filters his water, keeps his brain clear of globalist chemicals

can't give something that's inherently yours

lmao that was pretty immature of him, i think their response was justified

alex is so fucking based for this

lol this argument again

>tfw you can't tell b8 from retardation anymore
;_:7

ALEX JONES BRUTALLY ATTACKED BY ISLAMIST JIHADI LIVE ON CAMERA

BUY ALEX JONES™ WATER FILTERS™ AND MEN'S VITALITY PILLS™ TODAY AT JUST $19.95

Him spitting on Alex does not make him the winner of anything imo. Nobody will ever take him seriously anymore and he'll probably apologize to them.

>Even getting punched isn't worth hitting back. But you have to draw the line somewhere.

a this point I was like a fucking leaf but

>I think for me, it would be if someone tried to put me in an oven. If you let yourself be put in an over, then you're just an absolute cuck, in my opinion.

deez bantz showed up well done m8

I bet that shit had GMOs in it too

Fucking bitch

>The guards replied with machine-gun fire, and 1,500 inmates were killed—but 70 inmates escaped to freedom.

top kek
they had guns and grenades and couldn't even get out
sounds like cucks to me

Fucking great

kek

>Supporting TYT in any scenario

my favorite gif

Allow me to apologize on his behalf by having intercourse with your spouse and sisters.

>lost it 2500 years ago
>dozens of other empires claimed it over time
>inherently yours

wew lad

Pretty disgusting that Cenk would make a shirt like that and give it to Alex

Everyday it seems new heroes are rising and old ones are returning

It's been a while sice i've seen Jones be so fucking based. Love seeing him all fired up again. God bless this insane motherfucker.

Ghetto uprising only happened because Polish lads helped you out. Without them your family would of been lined up and shot. Jews are too weak to do any real uprising. I mean shit you are struggling with sandune people it is taking you 50+ years to exterminate them and it took hitler all of 5 to kill the 6 garillion

We lad! Nice to see Alex get his ass handed to him.

that pic reminds me of his SPLC profile pic

holy fuck this video

I haven't lost my sides this hard in a long time

Honestly I'm really divided over this.

Are they they The Young Turds
or
The Young Turkroaches
???

>t. liberal faggot with no training

If you are under attack, you are supposed to pull a gun before you get curbed, mr plebbit

gif related

Of all the things on this site, Alex Jones supporters make the most embarrassed to come here

>Took it like a cuckold

He invaded the Young Cucks bro fucking jew kike.

I wish Alex Jones went all the way and mentioned the Armenian genocide.

Spitter was (((Ben Mankiewicz)))

>butthurt TYT fan
I don't even watch him but if you can't enjoy this then you need to get lost you fucking faggot cuck. Reddit will be more your speed.

>the sand niggers voice get higher and higher has he talks

That sand nigger temperament man.

>things that didn't stop the holocaust for $500

>sandnigger about to explode

FUCKING FITE ME YOU GLOBALIST cuck FAGGOT

ILL BREAK MY FILTERS OFF IN YOUR ASS YOUR COMMIE FUCKSTICK, TEAR OUT YOUR REPTILIAN BRAIN AND SMASH YOUR NWO

ILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING CONDITIONING FAGGOT

I am Japan and I hate Jew fagot

what was actually Jimmy

BEARMODE

Kike

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK GLOBALIST SCUUUUUUUUUM