What do you guys think of Alex Jones and his fight with TYT??

What do you guys think of Alex Jones and his fight with TYT??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He got called a fat fuck by qt Ana and spat on by Jimmy the cuck. I'd chalk that up as a loss.

Alex Jones started it (in order to get attention) and acted innocent so he is just as bad as a fucking dindu nigger.

t. someone who hates the Young Turks and Alex Jones

Funny that the liberals called him a fat fuck.

Liberals are a mess.

Republicans are united strongly.

>t. achmed Mohamed

He's a camwhore

>Alex Jones started it
by being invited on the show by a producer?

He is amazing. When Turkroach brought up the lizard people I lost my mind and am still laughing about it.

I am indifferent to all of this but Jones looked like a complete alpha and that other guy looked like a scared child.

Proofs?

I didn't realise McAdoo worked for tyt.

he rustles dem jimmies like no other.

damn this post got me thinking about Ana spitting on me and gave me a semi thanks lad

absolutely delicious

DUDE WATER FILTERS LMAO

You guys need to post the fucking link

are you dumb? this shit is on the internet forever, their careers are flushed

in the video a guy from TYT leads him to their booth

IF YOU DON'T FILTER YOUR WATER YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID FUCK

Feels like a civil war is coming. Left and right are becoming increasingly polarised and there's tension everywhere. Can't wait to kick the shit out the cucks that always talk about a revolution on kikebook. This is what they wanted and they have no idea how ill-prepared they are.

watching this shit right now holy kek

And you know this is a tyt producer and not a member of alex's staff how?

Alex Jones practically self-BTFO'ed.

>tries to crash the TYT live stream by barging in
>everyone on TYT looking at him like "why the fuck is this guy here?"
>Cenk rips mic away and stands in his face
>Gets insulted and spat on

>leaves complaining about "but they invited me!" - which is simply denied by TYT and Cenk literally says while ripping his mic away "You want to steal my show, I'LL STEAL YOUR SHOW" which Alex replies with a "Sure, go ahead"

Alex "First Lady might be a TRANNY" Jones BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8

Bitch in red's career is over, I hope. God I wanted to punch her stupid fucking mouth when she was doing that stupid whiny yell. my god

Alex Jones is pathetic and TYT reacted poorly to it.

One is qt McAdoo and the other is some bearded cunt. Both work for Jones.

DUDE GET RID OF THE GLOBALISTS POISONING IN UR WATER LMAO

Someone spit in his face and he didn't do anything. I thought he was a tough guy.

> people really believe this

I did good, right guys?

oh.. mmm.. cummy in roachy

Ana kasparian won't feel any effect from this. Tyt isn't a cable news show. They aren't cucked out like fox or cnn. If anything this is just going to boost views.

idk he's gotten way more wacky or maybe I just matured, used to listen to him in high school but lost interest over time, now he just seems too cartoony for my liking, tho he can still give me a chuckle just from his antics, voices etc best I can say is don't take his word, but he tends to lead to interesting info from time to time, at least thats how I've come to feel about him

> talk a big game
> do nothing

typical cuck behaviour

neither are willing to name the Juden, but on is a Fat brown buffalo. So I'm going to put my money on Alex

That'll do pig. That'll do.

Thank you for believing in the filters brother.

NOW BUY AN EXTRA ONE TO KEEP YOUR WIFES SON SAFE

I want to see him and Cenk fuck. Two strongfat daddy bears going at it. It would be so hot.

they're all finished
they that group that sperged out over saudi arabia and infowars

Oh please TYT has 3.5 million subscribers while infowars doesn't even have half of that.

Do you feel in charge Cenk???

I swear Ana's face on the explanation video posted later screamed "you bunch of pussy nu-males let it go on too long." Ana knows they were cucked.

>le clockwork elves man

he's just trying to get a percent of whatever book his guests are trying to sell. Same with coast to coast fm. they don't believe a word of it.

I doubt he believes some of the mainstream alt-right shit you all believe in. he just wants to scam you for views so someday you'll buy a filter.

remember remember the clockwork elves.

So is this the Alex Jones starter kit?

No one else thought Alex doing the bunny ears was cringe? I genuinely felt bad for Cenk for a slight moment.

C2C and Infowars are both bullshit shows.

young turks then ran to youtube and got them to nuke infowars videos

A weaker response to Turkish incursion than Vlad III Dracula. Would not support Count Jones.

Super Male Vitality

>no water filter
>no super male vitality

You aren't even trying

>No Water Filters
Nah nigga nah. Also you need to buy Jones Super Male Vitality for Maximum Patriotism.

I'd pay Ana to spit on me and belittle my cock to be quite honest.

I love it. Alex is great at confronting brave leftist trash.

youre short a few hundred thousand but ok leaf.

I dont get it, cenks just goes off after Ana hella gets offensive n starts spouting out shit. From there i dont get it.

Turkroach, two Jews, a self loathing Armenian, and a self loathing white man get triggered by the water conspiracy man

Both sides are pretty pathetic

turkroach looks like a greasy leb

where is the filters and brain force?

Jones made them all look like the fools that they are

Get fukt go watch some fox..

Alex is funnier honestly though. He has earned my YouTube subscription

the cuck coward who spit on alex in the end was the one who started yelling ALLLLLEEEXX JOOOONNNESSS OHHHH MYYY GODDD ALLLEEEXXX when alex was just being calm trying to show off his tshirt and joke around. its a big event and they both would gain from being nice to eachother, the spitting squirtle cuck and ana were the biggest provocateurs

I thought it was fuckin hilarious.

>go watch some fox

that's how you sound. pretty stupid huh bro

Their youtube streams get

now we know where this Islamic leftist infestation has come from

If he didn't yell like a retard 24/7 and checked his facts he would be based.

His heart is in the right place but his brain is seriously just fucking small.

He trolled the fuck out of em.kept his smirk the whole time.

Cenk probably cried a bit afterwards.

The exact same could be said of cenk

Alex Jones is dumb. Go read books you fuck

Alex said something about Saudi Arabia and them being Muslim (they're atheists with Muslim families) and Cenk went ballistic. It was obvious that Alex Jones was provoking them every time he opened his fat mouth.

What?

who is TYT? and alex jones is the fat fag who sells water filters guy?
>Gubbamint putz chemz in dah water itz da jooze

alex is hilarious

the left is so easily butthurt

just like when brietbar filmed the daily show interviewing faggots from milo's party

the left media heros keep getting btfo

Listen guys before you go, 50% of Propur water filters with promocode [ALEXLOVESWATA] . We will defeat these globalists one step at at time.

Thank you.

>WERE AGAINST THE SAUDIS!!

>...vote for hillary lol

I don't support or watch any pseudo-intellectual media celebrity.

They both know their audience and they both know how to pander and create entertainment. That's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU

Alex does great Dragonball dubs

Lost my shit at reptilians
Better than video games

It's very telling that Alex Jones is making a big deal out of this on Twitter and Cenk whatever his last name is doesn't care at all...because it's meaningless.

this canadian post brought to you by Zanax and Prozac

I died when Jones pulled out the rape shirt!!

Is every material used to make those water filters made in the US?

Agreed.

Can someone tell me the time when Alex was spat on?

Can't find it.

Cenk made a total fool of himself. He should have remained professional. It was clear he was playing directly into Alex's hand, which made him look extremely dumb.

Yeah, that is some hypocritical shit. But Alex Jones is palling with republicans now so he is more full of shit. In a country that's not fucked Infowars is for Johnson and TYT is for Jill Stein. But in this reality, the alternative media is also cucked by the establishment corruption. It's over folks no there's no hope.

to be fair Alex DID walk on their set and give him a rape t-shirt.

Alex is funny as shit, but you don't do that.

That being said, Alex jones did something i wish I could do

Water softener and water filters. My dad was in the air force for 20 years, had access to top secret information. He also only showers like once a week. After someone told me you absorb the chemicals through the skin, it made sense. When we lived in England he took a lot of baths. Never here.

He went from working on predator drones to immunology after he retired. Could be coincidental, but I'm sure he knows more than he's allowed to talk about.

Alex called that one girl a Little Jihadi and said something something about her Arab buddies.

I don't know the connection between her and Cenk, but he got mega pissed at that more than anything.

Nah you misheard. See what this guy posted:

in their mind that free money from Saudis is no more a deal-breaker than some of the stances Donald Trump has held in the past.

They don't care about national embarrassment and being bought by other countries though.

I love trolling and he trolled hard.

I am writing off anyone who attacks Alex on here as a shill.

Everything on tyt is cancer. Opinionated jack offs

Alex Jones here. If I ever see any of you satanic, technotronic goat fuckers in a dark alley, I will BREAK YOUR FUCKING JAW.

I'll finish off that Saudi Arabian globalist roach myself.

you can do both at the same time and its pretty effective

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

lol just watched some of it. Alex Jones did wreck him after all.

Maybe his age of clockwork elves is over.

I really like the bunny ears he gives Cenk at about 3:00.

Woah Cenk has to be held back at 4:00 XD Alex says "you are anti-liberal, we're the liberals" or something. Holy fuck Cenk lost it! You guys were right. Jones is fucking bright.

valid points. praise kek.

LOLOL
HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE HE AND HIS FELLOW ROACHES, CAME OFF LIKE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES POSSIBLE.