Illinois Vote

>tfw you live in Illinois, were almost every county in this state is very Republican, but get cucked out of our votes mattering every year because of Chicago going democratic

Should I move? They're are a lot of people who feel this way. I wish Chicago would just become it's own fucking state already shit

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-population-record-loss-met-20160324-story.html
twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicagofag here can confirm

I honestly feel like of Chicago broke off from Illinois then we wouldn't be so broke all the time. Here on the southern tip our main export is corn and coal nd will always be corn and coal. I'm fine with us being an agricultural state

>They're

Yea too many problems come from Chicago where do you live?

Marion, just about 30 min. South of Carbondale, which is were I'm going to college atm. With high taxes to our state being broke as hell I think it's a good time to say goodbye Chicago

Who did you vote for Governor

Rauner, like every other county besides Chicago.

sooooouurrrce!?

Natalia Grey

Kek me too he triggered all the liberals here when he cut some of the Gibs me dats. What do you think of Rauner

How much bigger can cities like LA, Chicago, New York, etc grow before they finally have to be cordoned off as separate states.

This trend of having otherwise red or purple states be forced to subsidize these shitty liberal megacities needs to end.

I wasn't to crazy about him when I voted for him but I've grown to like him a lot more when I seen what he's done to combat the gimme free shit scheme. It's almost heroic

Illinois is a non-state outside of Chicagoland area.

Lived in Illinois all my life up until last year, and can confirm. The entire state is different from Chicago.

I love the city, but it is a too big of a beast for the state to handle. It's showing in the primary, too. Chicago was literally all Hillary needed to focus on, and she got the state. Literally everywhere else went Bernie.

2012, ya fags

Yea me too ill probably vote for him again sucks he cucked out to the Jews though on the boycott Israel movement

>live in suburb of Chicago
>neighbors have "Ruck Fauner" and "Bernie 2016" bumper stickers on their car

Fuck this city.

The fire just keeps growing and no one wants to put it out.

Rauner is a nice guy and a good gov. But would never be balsy enough to suggest session from a city, sadly

Yes, move the fuck out. I did 3 months ago. Lived in Chicago all my life, in Oak Park first then moved to Pilsen. Shithole neighborhoods full of minorities. Oak Park was the better of the two though.

Now I'm in Florida, where everything is cheaper, taxes are wayyyy more lenient, I can buy a gun without a firearms license, and white people everywhere. Not just white people, white conservatives, too!

Rauner is scum and an incompetent politician

One of the good things is that people are leaving Chicago chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-population-record-loss-met-20160324-story.html

because Obama wasn't near as bad then as he is now so he could get reelected. Plus the republican was a mormon

One good thing about living in a state guaranteed to go for Hillary anyway is you can vote for Gary Johnson and not worry about handing Hillary the election.

Any Peoria bros in here?

This

I seriously hope a fuckin' miracle like what happened with Rauner and every single county besides Chicago goes Republican. It be the ultimate cock block for Hitlery

I'm not a huge trump fan, but god damn I hate Hilary so much. I'm tired of black libtards in Chicago voting democratic so they can keep they're free shit supplied by hard working taxpayers

I live in the suburbs and while I think about moving out of state from time to time cause of high taxes from gemidats. I then remember that I can get food or go shopping 24/7 because I live in IL.

WE"RE LOSING THIS POLL

twitter.com/latimes/status/756334807425089536

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE A
VOTE A
VOTE A

LET'S GET TO WORK Sup Forums. POST OTHER POLLS!

VOTE A

Some crazy muslim needs to go to Chicago

There's nothing happening in IL

Send em' straight down Michigan Avenue... there's people there no matter what fucking time it is.

It's true. All I have to say is stay away from South Florida

Fuck you I work one block away from that street

Chicago born-and-raised, and yes, I agree that there are fewer and fewer reasons to stay here every day.

Twitter is gay. I do my part to make it irrelevant by not signing up

Send them to the south side. ISIS doesn't stand a chance.

Welp, you better stay home from work or at least hide in a backroom.

That's even better. ISIS vs. Dindus, I'd pay to watch that.

NW-side bro here.
It's not as bad as it could be.
By mid-century, we'll have the climate of New Orleans, while NY will be underwater and LA will be drought ridden and recovering from the big one.
Just get a cheapo house in northern Michigan or Wisconsin, register your vehicles up there, get a city sticker for them(if you're in a zoned area), and enjoy the fact that a good amount of the trash has been sent to the south and west suburbs.

Illinois should have it's votes split like Maine, where Chicago has 5 electoral votes while the rest of the state has 15

Rogers Park and Edgewater are filling up with them. There's a mosque next to an elementary school on Granville.

starve the beast has been hilarious.

So many Jews in the collar counties, had to tip the balance to hold those.

If we just get the independent redistricting amendment the republicans might be able to control the state through non-presidential year (AKS nigger free) turnout. Also only 10% of the population is black, I don't understand how they dictate shit.

>Also only 10% of the population is black, I don't understand how they dictate shit.

user, just go to cuck-central neighborhoods like Bucktown, Logan Square, and Wicker Park. They're full of nu-males and every hipster faggot stereotype you can think of. And guess what, they would never even consider voting Republican.

And that doesn't even include the other Mexican and immigrant-heavy parts of town.

I know that like 55% of Illinois is democrat, but with fair districts they wouldn't have a majority, because Chicago will have less turn out in the off years. Nu-males don't even know about mid-term elections. It is our best kept secret.

bump

The number one problem that is plaguing Illinois is Michael Madigan.

Seriously, he's pretty much the real Governor of Illinois, even though Bruce Rauner is trying to wrest that back.