Wew lad

Wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Rik0FEVe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow I am so surprised

Did you honestly expect anything different?

Why do white people hate being reminded that they're racist?

same reasons black hate being reminded they're a sub-species

>implying
Liberals love it.

>Dear White People, bet you think this show is about you
>show's name is Dear White People
Really got my noggin joggin

I mean the movie was good. Not just a BLM chimpout like people who have never seen it assume it is.

If the show is half as good, that would it watchable. 100% fresh is obviously too high but it doesn't mean the show is an A++

Same reason niggers continue to cry about slavery and say how shit the country is but refuse to go back to Africa.

>Dear White People
>Bet you think this show is about you
You sure got me, I did in fact think the show was about me from the title that specifically addressed me. It seems I have been bamboozled.

>100% tomatometer

A sizable fraction of us love it.
Cuck caught on as a meme for a reason.

It was more than just slavery.

Of course it will be 100 percent, people will eat shit up and if they dislike it they get called racist and lose their job.

I didn't really like it, but also I loved it because I'm not racist.

>I mean the movie was good

You're right, we let them be free. That was the biggest mistake.

I know being white isn't cool right now, so 5 stars from this redditor. Go see Dear White People.

RIP their jobs

is this show about me?

hello ratto

>directed by Simien
>show about monkeys

Really makes you think

you fucked up

The movie's good, dunno how they would stretch it out for a show but I'm interested in checking it out sometime.

Now you have to pay for your mistakes cumskin

>cumskin
kek

This, white liberals watching people yell at them for their whiteness is cathartic - more importantly, it's an obtuse way for white liberals to get their whiteness recognized.

>Oh god, white people like you are SOOOOO mean
and
>Us white people are the best, we built everything!

Are one in the same.

>black people
>basic reading comprehension

TV shows get a free ride on netflix. Barely anybody reviews them outside of mindless shill websites like IGN

But yeah, keep believing whatever suits your faggy little persecution narrative.

lmao

wtf I hate myself now

First time on Sup Forums
You guys are alright

Has anyone here actually watched it? Is it good or as shit as you guys are making it out to be?

All the shows that Drumpfkins complain about are good and only get low ratings because they vote them down like the children they are.

hello rato

Not spam.

You don't really believe that

>critics like it
>audiences don't like it
This means that it's not very good but it has the "correct" political messages so critics couldn't give it a bad score even if they wanted to.

>Sup Forumstards are literally judging a book by its cover and don't realize the show is satire

It's a social experiment that you idiots are failing. Be more rational than this or else no one will take you seriously

This

>t.trailer trash

>Dear White people
>I'm white
>Bet you think this show is about you.
Is it not about me?

Ok, let's make a social experiment

What would happen if I made a show that said
"DEAR WELFARE NIGGERS"
And then make the show about a specifc region in china
What do you think the response would be

dude, chill

the show's called "Dear White People", not "Dear Oppressive Hateful White Fucks"

It's perception of a bias that's commonly associated during a time where this topic is one thats raked in controversy

Would you make a
"Dear Jewish People" show directed by nazi's during the holohaox- I mean holocaust

You anti-Semite

His point still stands

Why are Sup Forums posters the most sensitive people on the planet?
Why do they have the biggest persecution complex?

No, it doesn't. A show titled "Dear Black People" would be comparable

Stop being retarded

Why are leftists' only method of engaging in internet fights through passive aggressive loaded questions instead of not being subversive pussies and throwing insults at one another directly like a man?

Says the people who literally think black people are constantly being shitted on without any evidence.

Welcome, friend. Come for the racism, stay for the cunny.

Why is anyone anything

If you have a fear that your life is in danger then you do outlandish things to protect yourself and your future
Except instead of crying on national t.v and bitching about how you move to canada people on Sup Forums try to sabotage the thing they view as dangerous

And this is the response

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Rik0FEVe0

And they say this show is satirical,

More like cultural marxist propaganda

This is insane. The other poster was flipping out over some insane victim complex notion that the show title is racist, when its fucking satire, and then you all explode into a hypocritical rant about my post.

Calm down fellas. The world isn't as coldly vicious as your making it out to be.

Don't go to Sup Forums in the morning

>hey white people, you're all racists who wear black face
>Lmao what the fuck are you judging the show for, it's satire

So, from what I can tell is that
I can say anything and as long as I say
"dude it's fucking satire"
I can get away with it?

75% for a TV show is pretty bad. The average show is like 95%

>tfw white people can only be racist on an anonymous imageboard because they're too beta to show their power level in real life

racist whites are pathetic

>explode
There you go, projecting again. But unlike Muzzies we don't explode.

>Bet you think this show is about you
>People still don't understand what this means

>racist whites are pathetic
as opposed to...?

I don't, but shit like doesn't really help much

Yeah showing my power level is definitely worth losing my job over

l2oppurtunity cost

>show actively makes fun of liberal screaming about privilege and white liberal attitude towards blacks

>somehow they're an anti-white show

Guys, r-e-l-a-x.

Wow, 100% from the jewish reviewers aggregated at RT, who would have thought ?

kek

how many nigger movies and shows have been called "timely" or "eerily relevant" or something along those lines lately?

Proof?

It's because they've never watched it.

I've been watching it, and yeah, it seems to take the piss out of liberals for a bit. But it also seems to really believe black face parties are a thing, and that high horse race baiters are basically in the right.

But beside that, honestly, it's just not that good. I find myself getting really bored and I'm only three episodes in.

>same people who endlessly attack white people advocate for hillary
>whites vote against hillary
what a surprise

>co-producer
>having anything to do with the actual show

Black people literally have university degrees devoted to their victimhood. And Hollywood movies. And Netflix shows.

Holy shit. This is a huge ass burn!

Bill Nye the science goy has 6 good reviews out of 8, 75%.

>p-please w-white people s-stop be-being waycist!

Hello rat

i've watch all episodes (only 10 at 30 minutes each)

I saw the movie before seeing it a couple months ago (which I enjoyed) and the show was pretty decent, with episode 5-6 being some of the best...

overall, its pretty good, maybe not as great as the movie ( the movie actors were better actors IMO) but its def worth a watch..

it funny to see Troy as the only returning actor from the movie, it seems like all the actors either became famous (tessa thompson) or went on to other projects...and Troy's actor doesn't seem to be in anything

The Circle is kino

Why are you getting upset over easily observable facts?

>liberals
>providing proof
pick one

in fact, theres an episode from the perspective of the token white guy who support black people but gets tired of their complaints sometimes..and its not it a overstereotypical way, seemed sort of nuanced..

how come only alt righters are so triggered to go spam negative ratings on movies and shows?

you might enjoy the movie more.. its more streamlined, better actors, and won't spoil the show for you if you want to go back to it

Same reason liberals get triggered and get shows cancelled

Which is worse do you think

black people suck.

always a joy to see Sup Forums chimpout

>how come only alt righters are so triggered to go spam negative ratings on movies and shows?

Because they're not. SJW's do the same thing, only they are far fewer, and the (((professional reviewers))) are pushing their agenda in the exact same way.

In other words you are full of shit.

Will of the people versus the will of the corporate machine

Pick a side

Why is Sup Forums *cough* pol *cough* obsessed with black people?

always a joy to see a lame troll

because they all have jungle fever

hello ratto

Black people are way more obsessed with white people than the other way around.

heh

Because we're not chumps.

but white people literally invented racism and slavery and genocide etc.

you will never be the good guys..

>he only looks for literal meaning
fucking pleb

That's not what reading comprehension means, racist retard.

>Cuck caught on as a meme for a reason.

Thank you Sup Forums
>still remember mid 14 Louis Cuckposting
>now it's something people use on a day to day basis