What the fuck?

Attached: redesign.jpg (980x554, 79K)

Attached: alfonso.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

the first one is hideous honestly

benis :D

its not hideous, you just see it dated cause muh modernism
but a trophy needs to be old to have a conection with history
like the old bundesliga

Attached: Victoria_Schalke-Museum.jpg (220x537, 27K)

the second one is the "ACS First Parts Champions"

that is a nice pic of yourself Macaco
wow looks neat

feet's

Attached: licking toad.jpg (580x563, 236K)

mmm I didnt notice it

i fucking hate new trophies
just look at >pic related
i can't even associate them with portuguese football, they couldve ued the league cup to invent shit, or even the 2nd tier, since their trophy was just a smaller version of the 2st tier one
luckly look like the taça will never change, and the fpf (the federation) keeps giving the classic league trophy to the champions, while the league gives the new one

Attached: trofeus.png (1200x998, 513K)

also, its not so much that i dont like the aesthetics of the new ones, as they've also tried to assimilate the meaning of the competitions, i.e., league one are all alike (1st tier, 2nd tier and league cup), and supercup one are also similar (mens and womens in football and futsal), but the problem is that they lack the history and the memory of the other ones, which are still immediately recognized
also in between those league trophies we had this mostrosity for 2 years and we had 2 other uggos for the league cup, before nailing it, in a way that would resemble the other league trophies, but the we got another >sponsored piece of shit

Attached: 600.jpg (485x400, 31K)

its all the fucking pr and marketing teams fault wich are full of women and hate history and tradition

All these trophies are ugly. They need to have trophies like the Claret Jug in golf. Now that is a thing of beauty.

You're gonna have to post a pic, lardo. Nobody cares enough about retirement swing to know what you're talking about.

Attached: Untitled.png (291x289, 65K)

meaning?

That's terrible and so is the new Supertaça but the old League one was also poor.

Posting the Taça which is pretty but also a bit too small

Attached: rui_vitoria_taca_de_portugal_foto_miguel_a_lopes_lusa2116ed53.jpg (1463x2194, 1.2M)

>Claret Jug

Attached: claret-jug-990x556.jpg (990x556, 61K)

They sell those things for 5€ at fleamarkets.

>a fucking saucer for carapaus

Attached: salsera-aladino-2.jpg (2047x1804, 227K)

fuck no, the old league trophy was great and unique, all the new are copies of one another
also both the taça and the old league trophy are perfectly normal sized, the one on your pic reaches from his belly to his nose, what are you on about?

This is too small imo

Attached: slbtacaportugal.jpg (1920x1280, 220K)

>spergs that hate literally everything new will call it the ugliest shit ever

It's actually really nice, don't see why they needed a new one but it is nice

This is a decently sized trophy

Attached: Ajax-v-Manchester-United-UEFA-Europa-League-Final.jpg (615x410, 62K)

It's a fucking MLS Cup you tasteless uncultured swine

>can't post his own team winning the eel so they have to cherrypick another red team

Attached: 1489222767809.png (1015x983, 1.81M)

holy fucking shit you're right
>asspain

Attached: 1491007378716.jpg (480x262, 26K)

Honestly didn't do it on purpose but well posted

Attached: benficapepe3.jpg (720x644, 92K)

>spain in charge of trophy design

Attached: spain comic sans.jpg (3648x2736, 2.02M)

The FA cup isn't hideous and it has a connection to history

Is that the Web Comic Cup?