Why can't we get these cowardly cops fired?

Why do these police departments employ the most cowardly and paranoid of people as police officers? These people will jump at their own shadow and light up whoever is closest to them. What is unbelievable is after all these countless cases over the years of police shooting people for no reason at all them still manage to not only avoid jail time but they'll even keep their jobs!

And Sup Forums wonders why there is so much animosity towards the police.
Sup Forums is right about everything except for all the fucking boot licking.
Get woke.

>inb4 shitskin
More whites are killed by police every year than niggers you stupid fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1468942010
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never hear about the good cops because they're the standard.

>no reason at all
Try again dude. There's always a reason. Threat, violence, etc.
Don't commit crimes, you won't get shot. Pretty simple honestly.

What about all the cases where there was no crime committed? Tons of cops will just roll up and people and light them up because they know that they will get away with it. What about all these cops that will shoot someone because the jumped the gun and got scared when there was never even anything to be afraid of?

Fucking boot licker.

Provide sources of cops "rolling up on people and lighting them up"

Mother fucker we just had a case where a cop got scared of a fat autistic Mexican playing with a toy truck toy truck and fired at him and the best part was that he was so fucking scared of said toy truck and his hands shaking so bad that when he fired of three shots he fucking misses the kid just sitting there in the street and hits the black man laying on the ground with his hands in the air. Are you afraid of toy trucks?

Mother fucking boot licker.

Complete and utter horse shit, I went through a criminal law program and a police academy. The most aggressive, racist, stupid, and fucked up people I've ever met were in these programs. I also have multiple family members who are police officers that like to talk about the good old days when they could beat anyone without having to worry about people getting video of it. I had one former officer as a teacher that I really respected (he was a SWAT negotiator) and he quietly begged me not to go into policing, saying most people were terrible, and I was just going to butt heads with them. So I finished school and became a UPS driver.. actually make more than I would as a cop.

Niggwr shit skins deserve to die

Completely agree, OP

And don't forget it that it's about far more than the killings. Those are small scale, but the overall abuse of power, harassment, lack of accountability, and just general violation of the laws and citizens, by the very people sworn to a higher standard to uphold law and protect citizens, is happening on a MASSIVE scale.

Also, remember that when you're here, you're spelunking in an unknown cave. You're probably gonna find some really cool shit, and some truths... But there's also a bunch of dumb rodents hanging on the ceiling and shitting cancer everywhere.

Fair enough. But what about all the innocent white people that get wrongfully gunned down by police?

Police Departments need to stop recruiting Marines and US Army retirees. And all this accidental shooting will stop

And every one of you are forced to pay for these incompetent, cowardly, quick triggered (double entendre) footsoldiers' services.

If you do not comply, they will kill you.

Well, now they have good reason to be nervous because of all of these fucked up niggers assassinating them.
Expect them to get more trigger happy as more of them get killed like what's been happening.
Innocent men will die and it'll be because they are putting too much stress on an already dangerous job that really doesn't pay shit and that few will take.

TLDR: I got a speeding ticket and I'm angry about it

>not an argument

If a cop wasn't a cop he'd be a criminal and vice verse.

You people need to realize only a asshole would want to have all this authority over you and try to control people. Not the people you want in charge of your safety.

You are so right.

>muh anecdotes

Nice source. Tell us everything you have experienced

Fucking exactly user! I couldn't imagine being such a massive faggot as to want to control other people (by force nonetheless). The role of law enforcement should be to ensure the rights of the citizenry, not "Do this bc I am the law and my uncle molested me a bunch"

A fucking leaf

The countries aren't near the same size or population. And your food is shit.

Their fucking job wasn't even dangerous until just recently. They've been killing people unjustly for decades and now the chickens have come home to roost. There is nobody to blame but themselves.

liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1468942010

They should hire women instead :^]

You can gripe all you want, but you still have to pay for that speeding ticket.

>became a UPS driver

Sounds like you flunked out of the Academy to me.... all that animosity makes sense now

>i think you were the fucked up one there

It's always been dangerous. They just weren't afraid to solve problems before they start before.
I won't cry for criminals that get caught and then resist arrest in any way. I don't have a problem with some crimes allowing police to shoot on site, like armed robberies. If a suspect is known to have a gun then they need to hold their hands to the sky as far as they can or risk getting shot.

>You can gripe all you want, but you still have to pay for that speeding ticket.
I agreee user. Right on. Retards with only a high school education depend on that ticket money for overtime.

Nice one. But I've never had a speeding ticket in my life, my life is kinda boring like that.

Is it so hard to believe that people just want the police to be held accountable for their actions and also for these departments to not employ stupid hicks?

Also, I'm sorry HVAC trade school didn't work out for you officer

Good one. Same joke, 10 posts apart. You boys get that one in your chain emails this weekend?

I agree. But that isn't what we're talking about here, we're talking about cops and shoot and beat people that didn't even commit a crime and or wasn't a threat to the officers life even in the slightest.

Well I just figured something out at fucking 1am to about 8am in the morning its the fucking shitposting shilling leftist hour. Seriously, throughout the day is rather good but than at night all these fucking retards in the US wake up from sleeping all day to shitpost.

I hope you guys get cancer.

The police problem is easy to fix, body cameras and more power to override decisions made by police unions.

The nog problem on the other hand, has no solution.

Accountable for what though? These recent shootings were justified. Would you not shoot someone you saw as a threat?

And hey don't be sorry. In 7 years I'll be making 92k as a sergeant

Regardless, the worst experience the average guy on here has had with cops is the odd speeding ticket, yet you're on here bitching like your cops are south america levels of corrupt.

so yeah, we'll make speeding ticket jokes at the expense of your edgy ass

Because they were doing there job.

Is that you Hobbes? Keep working the balls of that Leviathan like a good goy

>its leftist to not want to be killed by police for no reason whatsoever

Boot lickers explain yourselves!

Surely you're going to provide credible sources of these cops doing drive-by's. I'm legit interested

>Cops are jumpy and nervous.
>In a country where many citizens carry firearms.
>American phenomenon.

Yeah nah fuck knows mate.

Like who?
There aren't that many of them once you weed out the bullshit stories.
Everyone gets killed. The main problem is that it's a job that requires too much and gives too little.
People want the police to be some kind of superhumans that can have perfect judgment in all cases, shoot like an anime character, have nerves of steel, and never fatigue or get sick. All while taking pay that doesn't come close to being worth using all of those skills.
They take whoever they can get because no one wants to deal with the trouble. Hell, it even walls you off from having fun.

because they did their jobs

I've disliked the cops for a very fucking long time but I'm not going to side with fucking nigger trash that pull stupid shit constantly than all of sudden catch one instance where the nigger was in the right.

This entire thing will be about niggers and NOTHING about whites. Police will continue to kill whites at a much higher rate while black justified killings will go down and more white cops will die because of new policies on blacks.

Thanks NIGGERS FOR RUINING SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS LEGITIMATE

>your union representative has deposited 50 shekels into your account

>be killed by police for no reason whatsoever

a situation that happens once or twice a year in a country with 300 million people

Yeah, I'll give that the same level of (((concern))) that I give being hit by lightning and shark attacks

You can always leave and go back to Africa. I fail to see why niggers don't take advantage of leaving to a vast Continent. You choose to live in the U.S and moan because you are niggers.

The quicker you die off the better. The world needs us more than it needs obsolete fucking farming tools...

Why don't niggers stop acting like niggers?

2 cops out of uniform attacked (beat unconscious) a dude in an apartment complex because the guy had fucked one of the cops girls. Someone called the police and a Sergeant showed up, laughed, and told them to leave.

Cops would use phone books to beat on restrained people. You hold the book to their head then hit it with a baton, so it doesn't leave a mark.

2 cops showed up to a burglary calcaand there was a retarded guy in the neighbors yard. He was black, so obviously he did it. He started spazzing as the police were cuffing him, because tard, and another neighbor came up and explained that retard lived there and wasn't doing anything, so the cops beat both of them. They actually almost got in trouble...almost.

Cop gets told by judge that he can no longer harass local drug dealer, because there is too much evidence that he has been too aggressive with him. Cops have an arrest warrant for the guy in another district, they hear he's at a friend's house, so they surround the house and wait. Same Jackass cop hears this on the radio and goes to the house (his department isn't even the ones making the arrest). He shows up, department says they are waiting on judge for warrant to get into the house. (Can't just go in, because it's not his residence). Jackass says fugit, kicks in the door and beats the shit out of the dude. They actually arrest the cop, but he gets off because "muh American hero". Dealer gets super light slap on wrist because cop is a tard. He's still a cop, and recently arrested a speeder for back talking when the speeder asked the cop not to cuss in front of his daughter. I know him personally, he's an absolute prick and I would have busted his teeth out myself already if I wasn't afraid he'd do some corrupt shit to get me arrested.

>dude they was racist

ya blew it

>UK is now literally conquered by Islam

well that worked out great huh?

>Why do these police departments employ the most cowardly and paranoid of people as police officers

They're the only ones that signed up for the training, i.e. the people attracted to the power.

>the investigation hasn't even happened.
>Only the nigger was interviewed so we only have the nigger's side of the story

do you really take a belligerent nigger at his word?
>he's a therapist he wouldn't do that
Yeah and little asian female doctors don't blow up at Uber drivers.

>not an argument

>projecting

Couldn't be more wrong

Nope, was pretty much tops at everything, had multiple offers at graduation. As I said, there were a lot of really stupid people there, it was not hard to look good, anyone with half a brain would do fine. My UPS driver training was harder... I'm not joking... Figured I'd try driving first because once I quit UPS I wouldn't be able to go back. I make more as a driver than I would as a cop, and have to deal with substantially less bullshit.

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

I'm racist too, but this was next level shit. Like stereotype redneck racist.

Population of US is not 500x times UK.

Why can't cops kill more niggers?

Ok I can understand and appreciate what you're saying here. I want to make myself clear I don't support niggers, I know that nine times out of ten the nigger deserved it. But I don't think that means we have to ignore all the innocent whites that are killed by cops just because some niggers are raging against the police at the moment.

>""""""""""""""""""""""wrongfully""""""""""""""""""""""
AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!

but there's footage

Its more than that though. What this will do is be targeted to help blacks ONLY its not going to help whites at all. I can promise you just like with every other god damn government run program it will benefit only non-whites and whites will still get FUCKED.

Its like this with every thing else welfare, food stamps, medicare, and everything else Im missing.

Welcome to France

Where BLM are treated like terrorists

As they should be

This board is bootlicker HQ. That classic anti-tyrannical mindset doesn't exists in them but they go on and on about "america" disregarding it's most defining characteristic. It's so bizarre.

They're fanatic zealots, you'll never get through to them. They'll never see the insanity in their double talk

why's blm even a thing in france?

That's all you people can do, just say "nigger". I'm white and I've made it clear that I don't give a fuck about niggers that resist arrest and get shot. I'm talking about all the innocent whites of which many more get killed by police than niggers every year most of which they didn't deserve it.

>makes more than a cop

Y-yeah he must be a real loser failure loL!!!!1

This bootlicking, jesus.

just irrelevant nigs whinning about one of them who died while being held in custody

what you see is said nigs protesting in front of the police station where he died

however after the terrorist attack, the (white) population is strongly supporting police and army

Cop here. Let me explain why so many of us are assholes.
1. many police officers are former military personal and or combatants that suffer from ptsd
2. American citizens have easy access to firearms
3. working in a bad district pretty much means your life is shit, lotta of dangerous people,forced overtime, very high stress and the nonstop bullshit the locals make you wast your time on. i e, calls for stolen property turn out to be taken paraphernalia, mostly crack.
4. paper work
5. stress from higher ups
6. if you fuck up that shits public and it's easy to fuck up nowadays.

Are you guys new? The only reason Sup Forums is like this right is because of fucking niggers. Niggers are piece of trash trying to attack white cops who try to help out there shitty nigger neighborhoods. Once all this BLM nigger shit blows over Sup Forums will go back to hating cops or at least hating the corrupt ones and loving the cops who shit on leftist protesters.

>suffer from ptsd

I can't fucking stand this shit. If you didn't want to be there, why the fuck did you sign up? You should be well aware of the possibilities and what you're getting yourself in to. Crying about it after you took an oath is straight horseshit. Ever wonder why SEALs don't have PTSD? Becasue they WANT to be there. They didn't watch "The Marine: Starring John Cena" and sign up thinking it would be an action film.

Sorry, fucking pisses me off. PTSD is not a thing. There's being on edge, having recurring nightmares, etc. But that is normal. For fuck's sake it goes away, let your body deal with it

>Top of class and therefore lots of upward mobility
>Opportunity to affect change in something you think is fucked up
>Hur dur I became a truck driver by choice because money

Sounds like you're retarded and/or full of shit.

>The nog problem on the other hand, has no solution.

I can think of a solution, a final solution.

Do you think those are good excuses? A reason to be shit at your job? To cut corners when your supposed to uphold a higher standard. To stand silent while you watch corruption from within every day? To even hold a job that enforces unjust laws?

You are one angry little man.
How old are you and what is your social status?

Something tells me you're a little pussy ass bitch that probably still lives their parents.

>not an argument

Mentality of a Neanderthal

Cause no one cares faggot. Literally no one cares except for niggers and liberals. Your types come to Sup Forums and spam out boot licking like the alts spam cuck at people who genuinely just don't give a single fuck about police shootings. The thousands of police and civilian interactions that happen daily, how many end in a shooting? You say Sup Forums is right but still drink the MSM baiting kool aid and don't even realize it. This whole police brutality issue as of late is so blown out of proportion it's laughable.

You're a big guy

>You should be defending yourself or being on your toes when dealing with criminals, your life isn't worth that much.

God it's so refreshing to read about current events that make sense. The cops were cool and deft about it too. I think I'm gonna read French news for a bit, thanks user.

Go police your own kind faggot, you're not down range, we are americans. Go sniff around your own neighborhood, in your own backyard, in your own hometown with your own people. If you don't like the community they have you supposedly protecting you should never have applied there to begin with you psycho.

Don't like your job, go do something else dumbass

Once all apefricans are back in apefrica.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

tl;dr DINDU NUFFIN

check France General /fg/ from time to time

Kek is with us

I'm tired so I won't go into too much detail about this.
> If you didn't want to be there, why the fuck did you sign up?
because militaries a pretty good deal if you don't go combat most of the young men who do join infantry or something have know Idea what they can or can't handle because they're kids. Kids who wanna be bad ass men and spend their early adulthood, (very important developmental years) getting screamed at and fighting in between bouts of harsh and outdated PT that wrecks your body for life.
> Ever wonder why SEALs don't have PTSD?
They absolutely do ptsd isn't always flashbacks and jumping at shadows it manifest itself in different ways.
>Sorry, fucking pisses me off. PTSD is not a thing. There's being on edge, having recurring nightmares, etc. But that is normal. For fuck's sake it goes away, let your body deal with it
No it never goes away these kids spend the earliest years of their adulthoods the time in your life when you're suppose to figure out who you are in some of the worst situations a person can be placed into that never just go's away it completely alters a person. You lack empathy.

>ad hominem

You can't seriously be defending that? Fuck dindus but in this case he literally dindu nuffin. The footage is undeniable.

>Cops can take your rights = cops must be held to higher standard

We could use a few less niggers but OP is right, by the numbers, more whites are shot. I'm not looking to get shot by a nervous 20 year old right out of some hillbilly county police academy when I have to tell him I keep a gun in the car during a stop. The standards need to literally be higher than military standards because these babies are dealing with Americans vs. ragheads. The American life is worth more than any other nationality, even dindus. You just try and tell me your garden variety American nigger is worse than a lying, stealing, fuck-a-goat, film a baby being dragged off by a hog African or Arab

You spelled "get them to fire" wrong

Yes, I'm sure that guy, single-handedly, would have cleaned up the force.

This is just your flawed perception because you watch the (((media)))'s agenda-driven reporting. You have no idea what goes on every day in the real world.

The United Kingdom has fewer niggers than the United States.

There is no way to be good at this job I'm faced with serious moral choices every other day. I can do nothing about internal corruption in the force or in my city. I don't enforce unjust laws if I catch a kid with a bag of weed I just toss it out and lecture him on the dangers of not following the law same with booze.
Thank you for defending me user. At least some people can understand
I am the district I patrol is my hometown.
>Don't like your job, go do something else dumbass
A stranger isn't going to protect my home better than me.

You know, I did 7 years. I saw friends opened up. Good fucking friends. But I was always well aware of it possibly happening. I don't have empathy because I knew it happens in war. And I knew it could happen to me. You don't have time to grieve sometimes, you just keep going, and that can fuck you up because you bottle some heavy shit up. But when you can hop in a shower, or on a toilet, and get 15 minutes to just cry like a little bitch it actually helps. PTSD is nothing more than your body coming to the realization that very bad shit can and will happen. But you have to learn to just move on. Live in ignorance when you're done. Enjoy being back home. Let others worry about war. You did your time, you know? Just let it go.

>countless cases over the years of police shooting people for no reason
Name 5 within the last 5 years.

How about you name 5 first. Than I'll name another 5.

It never truly goes away though especially if you have some kind of injury. Even you just sound numb to the prospect of your own death. It's bigger then that though this encompese everything it isn't just about what happens to the individual but what can happen to us all. How fast societies can change.

Treyvon - guilty
Michael brown - guilty
Sterling Nigger - guilty
Pharaoh Dindu - guilty
OJ simpson - guilty

your turn tyrone

No! You were supposed to name 5 INNOCENT people and then I would post another 5.