NO YOU GODDAMN BITCH ASS PEICE OF SHIT

NO YOU GODDAMN BITCH ASS PEICE OF SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPNlM0L79A
westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you buy the theory that Eric was the sociopath planned everything and Dylan was just bitch boy?

What did he mean by this?

No but I do buy the theory that they were butt fucking each other

No, that theory is promoted because Dylan was Jewish and so he must've been a gud boi who dindu nuffin who jus got tricked by da psycho goy.

>Eric and Dylan got laid before you did

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPNlM0L79A

How do we make this 12 seconds of kino into a full motion picture?

>people won't hang out with me
>time to go shoot up the library with other outcasts
>oh snap chad is here
>s-s-ssorry about bothering you, you can go mr. chad, got some special ed kid to shoot

these guys were little crybaby whiners. would have bullied them if I went to their school.

why wont they release all the tapes?

stop fantasizing about shooting up your school and do your homework.

my gen z brother and all his friends have Dylan and eric memes all over their facebooks

weird times

But I'm 35 user.

This is what I do when I'm not working.

Iirc the Nazi sympathetic one was the Jewish one.

contrary to the media narrative they had friends, they weren't really bullied and actually they bullied other kids.

Anyone who tries to come up for a reason for the event are naive as hell.
It wasn't bullying, it wasn't video games, it wasn't music, it wasn't gun regulation, it was purely poor mental health.
The two of them had been seeing psychologists, they were on a watch list and had a police record.

someone post that webm with the song

I think they destroyed the basement tapes

They weren't bullied. They just hated everyone else and wanted to kill them.

They did.

westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043

Kiss my ass Brooks. I ain't paying for shit

they knew too much

iirc neither of them were actually sympathetic to the nazis but just liked the iconography for the edgelord factor.

i know that dylan posted on his blog about how he hated racist people

that blogpost was actually made by eric

shut it down

Fuckers destroyed pure kino

Wow, what shit. Those tapes were probably an interesting look into their warped minds.

it's not a theory, it's true.

i've read both their diaries fully, you can too.

both were autistic edgy kids

Dylan:
>was highly intelligent
>grew up taking "gifted kid" courses, secluded from the regular kids
>became an outcast
>depressed, felt like nonoby loved him
>complete dork
>when he and eric got caught stealing out of a van he thought his life was over and he was destined to be a "bad guy"

Eric:
>switched schools a lot growing up
>became the outsider
>generally obsessed with violence/guns
>had a physical chest deformity that people made fun of him for
>anger issues, took medication
>when he tried to apply for the marines (his father and brother were marines) he was rejected because on the application he lied about his chest condition and during the interview his mom brought down his anger pills to show the recruiter, who was unaware of this condition as well.

Both shared a love of DOOM, KMFDM, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Natural Born Killers, Falling Down and Lost Highway.

Eric was definitely the mastermind of the whole ordeal, planning a year ahead, buying the guns, making the bombs and so on. dylan wouldn't have shot up the school if it wasn't for Eric.

What doesn't make sense to me is that they were literally a month away from graduating. Why the fuck didn't they just graduate and be done with it?

Because they wanted to make the normies pay, nice quints

because they were scared of the future. Eric thought his life was too far gone, thought he wasnt good enough for anything etc, and Dylan was just a depressed pussy who was easily manipulated tbqh.

the worst part about all this is that they weren't even bullied that hard, they had a group of friends, and even prom dates (Eric declined, Dylan went) they made home videos with friends, school projects, they looked like the had a fun time, they were almost normie tier.

NOOOOOORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The misconception that they wanted revenge for something was enormous. Eric was just a violent person, if he didn't kill someone then he would have done it later.