So

So...
It's over right?
Trump vs Hillary means that it's going to be POTUS Hillary.
Obama showed us that the type of voters have today would rather vote in a black man than a war veteran.
How does Trump stand a chance against that?
He doesn't.

How many people who voted for Obama would cross the floor to a GOP vote?
None.
There are just more Dems now than ever.

Convince me that Democrats are going to vote Republican.

Look, McCain was great, but his timing was terrible. A Republican war veteran right after the Republicans lost face with the disastrous war on terrorism that not only put our economy in the crapper, but also smeared our international image with shit. The Democrats nominated Obama, a black junior senator with virtually no experience or history, because they knew that they had a free win and they wanted to use that free win to get the first black president elected.

Well, that settles it. Now I'm a #ShillForHill

$0.14 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

But seriously, people typically only vote for one party their whole lives.
It's obvious now that there are more Dems than Reps.
So how is Trump going to win?

Changing party alliances is incredibly rare. What can Trump do to make millions of registered Democrats vote Republican this fall?

Trump is charismatic, Hillary is boring with FBI Scandals.

Trump just needs to campaign in rust belt states and preach about mining and bringing back manufacturing. Instant Win.

It was over before the first Republican debate. There was no serious candidate in the field for them.

>with FBI Scandals.

>That sounds like misogyny to me. Men are trying to keep a woman out office so they make up lies to keep her down. #imwithher

That's how it looks to most people

No because FBI scandals are FBI Scandals. No one thinks of misogyny when they hear FBI Scandals

The director of the FBI is a man. QED

Besides, the FBI absolved Hillary of all crimes.
Which just shows the people accusing her were just misogynists

>Convince me that Democrats are going to vote Republican.

Chris Mathews of MSNBC, even as we speak, is slowly being converted to Trump's cause.

>Chris Mathews of MSNBC, even as we speak, is slowly being converted to Trump's cause.
Guess he's going to be fired.

I think what will hurt Hillary the most is not being able to criticize the Obama administration. She practically has to say she'll continue his policies.

That's what Dems want though innit?

Low voter turnout on the Dem side. The Republicans will be out in force due to the Supreme Court spot open and their vicious hatred for Hillary. Democrats barely care about Hillary and will only vote to block Donald. There is no excitement for her like there was for Obama. They are usually too lazy to go out and vote so it will really just come down to voter turnout.

>Besides, the FBI absolved Hillary of all crimes.
>Which just shows the people accusing her were just misogynists
You're retarded
look at the poll numbers of Americans reactions to her not being charged

>There is no excitement for her like there was for Obama
That'll ramp up.
WOMAN PRESIDENT
Isn't it about time?

That shit will sell.
She doesn't need to say anything.
Just have the message repeated.

The difference is that basket ball Americans never really vote in large numbers and only turned out because Obama was running. While many will still vote for Hillary their numbers will be far lessened because they could not be assed to vote. Women more often then not vote democrat anyway so again nothing changes there compared to pre-Obama. It again depends on turnout. Which I think the democrats will be lacking. At least compared to the absolute need for victory the Republicans have as the 2nd Amendment is literally at stake.

hillary will have extremely, extremely low turnout.

donald trump already has historically unprecedented level of turnout.

hillary doesn't have a chance.

well,
The main reason for the increase in dem voters in because of how our schools and immigration works

School environments have changed from being a competitive place to a safe zone where the actually smart kids are put down and everyone says you need to go to college.
College you know is a money sink hole that indoctrinates people who go there to think and act dem.

And Illegal immigrants majority vote democrat so there's that

>And Illegal immigrants majority vote democrat
How do illegals even vote?

election's in the bag for the bitch

I can't see how it isn't.
All she needs to do at every debate is walk onto stage and say "I.... Am not Donald Trump".

In the bag.

They voted for Obama because "first black President " and if you didn't vote for him, why you're a fucking racist...sadly Hilary may get in just on the fact she is a woman.... and people are basically sheep...

what happened tonight?

did Trump fuck up bad on something or what?

>implying you need a valid ID to cast a ballot in most states

What the fuck America

REMINDER HILL SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT

if you identify as a republican in 2016 you may need a mental health exam

Nope. It was more for those outside of the standard republicans watching, though. Some stuff he said I don't agree with, though I'm going to still get out and vote come November.

Democrats are huge pieces of shit, what do you expect? They cry racism every time a state tries to make voters have some form of identification.

shilling hard

One may call him a cuck, iceback, snow nigger, feminist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”