JJBA: Diamond Is Unbreakable (2017)

New set photos reveal that Takashi Miike continues to blur the line between where Jotaro's hat ends and his hair begins.

Trailer here: youtu.be/N9aVGSHInuo

I'm not sure how I feel about it as a whole but this little detail I'm glad they're keeping. Still hoping we actually see Stands in this.

Looking pretty JUST there Jotaro.

I unironically hope that, someday, we'll be able to see the realest nigga dead or alive, the Notorious D.I.O. on the big screen.

Jo Jo huh

Don't speak Japanese so I had no idea what was going on

I'm more excited about Blade of the Immortal that Miike is also doing

Heihachi as fuck

Wouldn't it be easier to add hair to the cap?

I don't either, but I've watched the show so I can give you the gist of it.

Kid with the weird long hair is the bastard child of a bloodline dating back to the 1800's. Dude with the white cap is the last legitimate son of the bloodline and has come to this little town to see what's supposed to be happening with him. The younger looking kid is a friend of the long haired kid, he gets mixed up in some shit along with him. They all end up having to stop a serial killer.

Also they have mind ghosts called Stands that do shit like punch really hard, give people water powers, can heal injuries, basically what the fuck ever depending on the person.

It's a complicated fucking show.

FUCK

What does the stand look like in live action? That's the important part.

We don't know yet. What I keep hearing is that since Koichi hasn't been hit with the arrow yet the movie is gonna hide Stands since he can't see them yet (thus, the audience can't see either).

I do hope they aren't LA Death Note-tier though.

i liked that

especially liked they didn't put it in just any nip suburb

what's the filming location?

Jotaro looking like he just threw his son off a cliff and replaced him with a bear and a gay butler.

Completely invisible to the audience

bump

What is this a reference to

Spain

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

Tekken.

Snyder gets hired for a Jojo movie.

Would you watch it?

man i love me some tadanobu asano, the dude has been in some comfy movies

>last life in the universe
>away with words
>helpless
>ichi the killer
>bright future
>the taste of tea
>survive style 5+
>electric dragon 10.000 v
>kabei: our mother

is Kira /ourguy/?

Only if it's Phantom Blood, and ONLY if he agrees to put some fucking color in there.

Cavill as Jonathan might work. I was thinking either Chris Evans or Michael Fassbender for Dio, but neither could chew the scenery well enough.

Tekken.

I know you guys are all face blind but Tadanobu Asano (left) isn't playing Jotaro, Yusuke Iseya is.
Whatever the left picture is from is completely unrelated.

GENTLEMAN!!!!.......BEHOLD!!!!!!

but Jotaro is half white

>nipwashing

Phantom Blood would work actually. It's edgy and serious enough to fit Snyder's style. Don't know if it would be good but I'd watch it.

It's the one closest enough to reality that JoJo's ever gets, and lord knows Snyder can't stop jerking off over """"""""realism""""""""

He would cut out all the Bizarre stuff.

It would just be JoJo's Adventure.

And so is Josuke

Yeah but Jotaro is the good kind of half jap.
Josuke is the one with a white father and is elliot rodger tier.