Let them fight

How will this legendary standoff be remembered Sup Forums? What will you tell your grandchildren about where you were and how you felt when it happened?

Literally nothing happened. No one will remember this tomorrow.

CENK VS JONES IN THE OCTAGON WHEN? MAKE IT HAPPEN Sup Forums. MAKE MEME MAGIC REAL

I like how they chimped out as soon as Alex mentioned Saudi Arabia.
Don't be fooled. The Young Turks is just another branch of Al Jazeera and ISIS television.

alex lost the moment Cenk stood up in his face, he went from tough guy crashing the show, to oh shit wasn't expecting him to confront me

anyone who ever been a fight can see how alex literally shies away

>legendary standoff
nope

The Ugly Turks showed their true selves.

No he was all like, "this fucking guy is standing up acting all tough -- lol, I didn't expect turkfaggot to yell, ahahha look at this doofus"

I don't like TYT, but Cenk would fucking destroy Alex Jones in a fight

>Literally nothing happened. No one will remember this tomorrow.
This, and fuck off you AJ viral marketers pushing this in everyone's face as if your guy roaming the halls of the press poll of the convention looking for a confrontation with some media personality types makes your guy brave.

OP, Sup Forums hasn't done anything fun in a long time.

Let's see if we can get them to box!
Boxing is a gentleman's sport, right?

With the right angle, and pressure, we could meme this into pay per view. There are attention whores who will pay this up more than vanilla ice's boxing career.

What does the board of peace say?

a man who denies he murdered Armenian children vs. a man who denies he's Bill Hicks

kek

You think jones would actually fight this roach?
What are you in high school?
The fact the genocide denier actually wanted to fight is pathetic and shows who the real winner is
He litterally triggered him so bad he wanted to use violence
Alex is the ultimate troll

If you put it like that it feels really retarded.

ON THE DAY OF OUR LORD, JULY TWENTY FIRST, TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN, LORD-GOD MASTER JONES USED HIS VERY SPIRIT TO PENETRATE THE DARKNESS OF THE MAN'S HEART, UNENLIGHTENED TO THE REALITY OF REALITIES. LORD-GOD MASTER JONES THEN ATTEMPTED TO IMPART MUCH WISDOM UPON THE UNENLIGHTENED, ONLY TO PUT SPAT UPON.

PRASIE BE UPON HIM.

>the genocide denier
Where the fuck do you think you're posting?

The Armenian genocide happened the holocaust didnt you stupid maple nigger

Alex Jones is a fatfuck, irrelevant edgelord.

link?

>calling others irrelevant on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum
>that projection
I hear a helium tank is a painless way to do it

>Muh "well you're posting on Sup Forums!!"
Go lose some weight fatty.

The best part is when Ana fat-shamed Alex (fat-fuck) and used an anti-women slur (bitch). That's not very progressive of feminist of her. Someone alert the tumblrinas.

nobody cares, they're basically as relevant as teenage letsplayers

you could also jump off a bridge, it's at least quick and painless provided the bridge is high enough