This show has really gone to shit

This show has really gone to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_d_p40b-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>autistics playing overwatch
I'd say it's pretty accurate.

How many blizzard bucks they get paid anyway to promote Overwatch?

Why? Because they're playing games on laptops?

>being this mad that you got killed by mei

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=x_d_p40b-9U
What did Chuck Lorre mean by this?

MOUSE ON SOFA CUSHION

MOUSE ON SOFA ARMREST

PLAYING FPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't autist play overwatch on 3000 bucks high end gaymen pc?

>implying it was ever good

What am I looking at here?

Atleast the only reason to watch this show is back to attractive female hair lenght again

how much product placement can you cram into one scene

>""""nerds""""
>all use laptops to play games

Nope, shittiest one that works.

geeks don't play video games, they are and have always been casuals

geeks are the ones who like kids cartoons and play indie games

Crow's feet visible under an inch of slap.

You are more of a pleb for actually watching this shit, than you would be for playing overwatch.

As much as possible considering Jim Parsons alone makes like $900,000,000 a single episode along.

>Playing video games on a laptop resting on your legs
How? I feel uncomfortable just resting it on my lap for even a few seconds due to the vents and heat.

I thought it ended

some low level pro gaymer getting mad that he got killed by the enemy sniper. The enemy sniper could see through walls because that's the character's ultimate ability. You know when it activiates and you know how long it lasts unless you're new to the game. So everyone just hangs back behind walls until the ability goes away. The guy cursing was sniping and stuck his dumb head out instead of being patient and got killed. Then he autismo'd out on live stream. Overwatch has some super unstable players because all the mobafags flocked to it while the desolate and poor fps players try to make the game into something good. Mobafags are super autistic and think they're gods for being able to push buttons on a computer. Their egos are very fragile.

Playing a mainstream video game like SJWatch with Ultra Asus Black Ribbed Rhino Gaming Laptops™ with your "lol nolife!" friends is considered nerd culture nowadays.

Literally their audience.

>laptops

YES I MAD

>implying it's not

Like it or not, it's full of tuboautists who fit the nerd description to a t.

How can you be so autistic that you instinctively resort to screaming "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" over and over again because you're upset over a video game?

Jesus these people are trash.

Well at least they're playing an actual video game instead of some awful generic shit they made up to avoid copyright or whatever the fuck usually prevents shows and movies from showing real video games.

The more I think about it the more I agree with you

What would you call hardcore gamers then? A lot of them aren't really even gamers in the contemporary sense

seems like the guy spazzed out because his teammate said "you were just standing there" which was untrue

overwatch is a pretty shit game in the first place though, mainly because of those retarded milisecond deaths

>super mario sounds play

who the fuck watches Tv anymore? nobody i know does

>hard core nerds
>playing fps on laptops

You'd think they'd get some actual nerds on the staff to prevent this kind of simple mistake.

I guess.

>Leonard plays Mei
I knew I was right to hate him.

How long until the fake nerd trend dies and passes over?

It really isn't.

shitty 15 year old autists and "e-sports" moba fatties aren't really the nerd type

Sure there's plenty of actual nerds that play Overwatch and FPS like CS still, but those markets have been over-saturated by the mainstream crowd.

Considering Star Wars, Marvel, and DC are set to have movies for the next 10+ years?
Not for a very, very long time.

>seems like the guy spazzed out because his teammate said "you were just standing there" which was untrue
The guy calling him out was right. He was jumping around in the open like a retard not respecting the enemy widow that had her ultimate up. The spot he got shot from is where widowmakers play 90% of the time in that scenario. The whole thing was predictable as fuck if you've played the game before.

One time Sheldon literally mentioned that he was playing Mario 64 on an emulator, which surprised me but also annoyed me because N64 emulators are shit.

I still can't get over the fact that Howard actually said Darth Vader built the Death Star. I want to punch whoever wrote that line, right in the nuts.

>attractive female hair lenght
pathetic

>literal autists and fat neckbeards aren't nerds

Nerd.

I was going to get mad because they were playing on laptops, but then I realized it's a miracle that they weren't playing on a console. At least they are using Mouse/Keyboard.

But they are neither.

They're skinny 15 year olds in high school that awkwardly force themselves into groups, and weirdo 20 year old 'e-sport' fags that twitch stream.

Difference between a nerd and 'nerd'

was it autism?

he does not make a billion dollars per episode you dumbass

Thank you for saying what I should have.

>Normie faux nerds play Overwatch instead of TF2

... it's accurate?

But Darth Vader did build the Death Star.

normaloids think overwatch is better because you have to spend money for it

NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T.

>suddenly the people he's talking about are neither autistic or fat anymore
It's almost like you had an argument, it was shit, and now you're backpedaling. Hmm.

>closeted gays in charge of opinions on female looks
Wew lad

They wouldn't play Overwatch and they wouldn't play anything on a fucking laptop.

Even COD would be more realistic.

Who even plays Overwatch except twitch and insta sluts looking for beta bux donations.

who did then?

Bugs built the death star.

There are a lot of answers to that, but the most up to date answer is that a group led by Orson Krennic did the actual building, with Galen Erso playing a major role. The Geonosians, of course, were responsible for the original design. All Vader ever did with the Death Star was watch it being built, and even then he didn't have much faith in it and told Tarkin as much to his face.

poorly
coded
nintendo
sixty-four
emulator

everyone in this show is so mean to each other :(

Watch it without the laugh track.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

It reminds me a bit of Waiting for Godot.

It used to be a million times worse in the counter strike 1.6 and CZ days.

This. What is considered "harassment", "bullying" and "hate speech" nowadays used to just be casual shittalking online.

>casual shittalking
>people freak out for 5 minutes blowing your your headphones/speakers until they get kicked from the game because you killed them with a counter-terrorist weapon while playing as terrorists
It was beyond casual shit talking.

>implying women should short hair

rgb fag detected

when the civil war starts and nerds get flogged saudi style

amazing. people used to be even more autistic and triggered over video games?

That was a cute outfit and yeah, I too appreciated her hair in this episode. It reminded me of how shit it used to be. At least they admitted it in the show itself.

>sitcom without a laugh track
But how do I know when to laugh?

>There are a lot of answers to that, but the most up to date answer is that...

All of this is literally made up horse shit, you autist. Any normal person that has only seen the movies won't know this extended universe "history".

...So Darth Vader then?

I feel like the writers don't know the difference between nerds and geeks. They're supposed to be nerds, yet they're constantly doing casual geek shit like they don't know their stuff

I feel the actors don't even know half the Shit their characters go on about.

Nah nigga. Big Bang Theory is a show for stupid normies who like to pretend like the "nerd" show they're watching is relatable. To an actual nerd the show is entirely to try hard and normie. I'm friends with actual autistic physicists and not a single one of them is as spergy or verbose as the characters in that show.

unironically this
even my parents who are ~70 years old got rid of their TV after getting laptops and ipads

>they're on the attacking team with 4:32 left
>they somehow lose like 30 seconds later

if they're gonna pander to autists they could have at least put them on the defending team to have it make sense

>the sound when they lose is the TF2 loss music
Bravo, Nolan.

>mouse on arm of armchair

it all really depends, hardcore gamers can be pure no-life tryhards to normies with normie lives who play competitively

geeks are just failures who attach to nerd culture like comics, cartoons and anime, to video games

>career

>Read second chapter in a book
>You've only read the first
>What is this character?
>Well he..
>NAH YOU MAKING THAT UP YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT HAD YOU NOT READ MORE

WOA

Watch the superior version

if you saw the end of revenge of the sith it's pretty obvious vader wasn't responsible

>Refers to silicon valley as a "big bang theory version"
Actually literally unironically kys your self my man

Silicon Valley and TBBT have nothing in common outside of an Indian being in the main cast. Silicon Valley is a drama with arcs and character growth of people I enjoy watching, TBBT is filled with characters I wouldn't be able to stand being in the same room with.

This was all in the movies, you moron.

Why do you insist on making retarded posts?

what about the Jewish manlet and the lanket faggot

it's obviously the same formula

Is there anything funnier and more pathetic than REEEEEEEEEEEing Sup Forumsirgins? No wonder nobody takes video games seriously anymore.

>No wonder nobody takes video games seriously anymore.
[citation needed]

>people used to take video games seriously

Shoo Sup Forumsirgin shoo!

Not who you were talking to, but... was that your first time writing? Maybe proofread your shit to cut down on the headaches you induce.

That kind of behavior was pretty common in the heyday of CS 1.5 and later 1.6. I miss it desu.

I'm gonna need a 6'0"/5'11" shoop on this.

>bhopping and constantly scoping into his gun like a spastic with ADD
>exposing his entire body through an open set of double doors
>"d-dude I'm not peeking"
>is a "'"professional""

Leafs are literally the worst, day of the Rake can't come sooner