We must make this the lowest rated show on imdb. Rating it 1 star takes 2 seconds

We must make this the lowest rated show on imdb. Rating it 1 star takes 2 seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5707802/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chan

Naw. I'll wait until I watch it to judge. From what I understand it isn't exactly kind to black people.

I'm gonna cancel my Netflix subscription because of this. Any day now. Just after one more marathon of some shit I've already seen a dozen times. But then I'll do it.

Two shakes of a lamb's tail

And you finally quit Sup Forums too huh?

I really can't tell if you guys are being ironic or retarded

The show is satirical

hmm

it's trying to be controversial so fuck it

Now that they deleted X-Files and Buffy and the good seasons of L&O I have no reason to stay except Star Trek

someone link me a website with every Trek ep and I will cancel my Netflix

Soros currently owns 317,534 Netflix shares, they're just going to be pumping out similar anti-white and males shows like this.

Prove that it is anti white and anti male.

He hasn't seen it. He'll never see it. He's proudly ignorant

Just search around. Ask on /t/, check piratebay, shit like that.

Which Star Trek?

How can you people be this triggered? Especially on a site that prides itself on having thick skin? Is it really just the title?

The show is satire you fucking mouth breathers.

>not giving it 2 stars to make the ratings more believable

expected Sup Forums response:
>FUCK BLARMPF
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

oh wow so creative and original

All of them, I can live without ENT tho

>netflix shills are this resourceful

no, i still don't care for your show. you're not gonna win any audiences with your made up controversy bullshit.

maybe watch the trailer first? the show is about how ridiculous both sides of the sjw-Sup Forums argument are

bing instead of jewgles video search usually has shitty versions of episodes if you filter by length.

granted its stupid as fuck to do.

Triggered how? We're expressing our dislike for a television series

Make a thread about it on Sup Forums too OP, I can't because I'm banned for a couple of days

You know what I do about media I don't like? I ignore it and watch/play/read something I do like.

i did my part user.

Fuck your unfunny show

Giving it 5 stars now.

You should do the same with threads you don't like

>LEEV ME ALOEN I JUST WANNA CIRCLEJERK IN PEACE ABOUT TEH TV SHOWS HURTING MUH FEEFEES

All those people saying, No its not critical of white people its just a satire!

>"we must"

fuck off. Who cares you stupid neckbeard

Calm down

Oh boy. Now people get to say that any negative critical reception is irrelevant because "trolls just rated it as low as possible without watching it", and shit like this will be their proof. Thanks for that

>tv show that makes fun of SJWs and their opposition alike
>first scene on the official trailer shows main character making a fool of herself as she tells a black man over the radio to "check his white privilege"
>alt-rightsers still triggered AF because they are just too smart to have to actually watch a show in order to tell what its message it
>probably the same kind of people that think that American History X is pro-nazi

This is fucken pathetic and embarrasing.

>everybody immediately assumes that i hate the show because black people and not because all i've heard for the last 3 years have been identity/race/gender politics

i watch kino to escape reality

Now a show? fucking racist pigs

quality post.

Yall are reactionary as fuck.

Is this thread a preemptive false flag in case the ratings go down naturally?

nice repeated digits, mr shill

Sup Forums posters are legitimately retarded, ive come to the conclusion

So saying you'll reserve judgement on something until you've viewed it is shilling now? What a world we live in.

me on the left

I'm watching it and actually liking it. Mainly because the main girl is fucking gorgeous. Also many parts feel like satire and make the black people look stupid and cuck'd on the show.

not your personal army, faggot

sup reddit

Really makes you think

Hulu

they say that anyway shill

Not your army, faggot. Go back to /r/the_donald.

>Sup Forums mocks niggers and other shitskins 24/7
>now complain about "muh racism" about some harmless Netflix show

Why you faggots so thin skinned

This might be the start of race kinos

>REEEEEE why do these liberals hate freedom of speech, living in a free society means that some people have opinions that dont agree with you
>REEEEEEE these fucking liberals made a movie that doesnt agree with me this shouldnt be allowed

Just watched it through since I'm a pathetic fuck and have nothing better to do with my life.
Anyway
Some interesting statements and happenings from the show:
>Main black protagonist cheats on white bf and is mad at him because he called the police at a party where a nigger got pissed that his white friend said the word nigger while singing a rap song
>A guy complains about this on protagonists radio show and says maybe it was reasonable to call the police
>Protagonist basically accuses him of being a fucking white male
>Guess what turns out he's black
>Protagonist laughs it off as a funny thing with her friend without feeling even a tiny bit like a hypocrite
>Protagonists former friend is the only sane person and realises that you can't solve shit by protesting
>Protagonist only realises at the end after a talk with her former friend and after her white bf broke up with her that she done fucked up
Some other fun things:
>The show stereotypes all white people as either jocks, snobs or stacys
>The rest of the whites are either gay, bi, cucks or whatever
>protagonist gets mad at satirical newspaper parodying her, satirical newspaper releases an article how she tries to silence them, the protesters get mad at satirical newspaper only further proving their point
>Chink pretends he's black and everyone in black community accepts it
>Black dude can program, is super smart, still gets pissed at cops and tries to resist like he learned nothing
>Black guy smashes window and is surprised he gets arrested
>Protagonists friends make fun of Asian people, are being called out for it, still dismiss it as "not racism"
>Protagonist sends out invites to forbidden blackface party, is surprised that about 100 idiots turn up (damn, so many raycists), starts smashing shit in the house with her little protest group

All in all I have to say this show is truly comedy gold and deserves the metascore.