You tell us redditard

>le family guy is bad mayme

Stop trying to fit in, reddit

Nehehehehehehehe

Hey Lois, watch this!

*whips nae nae*

You got nae nae'd!

checked

Nah, he's an autist on a personal crusade against the word "kino".

>mayme
go back queer

lewis with that hair and in black is freakin hot

very cool

Literally why is any human being watching Family Guy in 2017

Nice waste of quads you shit taste faggot

Stop being so butt hurt Reddit.

fuck off reddit. family guy has always been good. It doesnt try to be some high end comedy

Family Guy is a show for perma virgins and imbeciles

>lewis

Mods are asleep, post your feels!

kek, it's far too late, "kino" is already engraved into the hallowed walls of the Sup Forums meme hall of fame

Family guy and everything in that show is the definition of anti-kino

haha i fuqqen LOVE the white "that moment when" guy!

FUCK NETFLIX

I love how Family Guy got worse and American Dad got better, basically simultaneously, as soon as FG got really big and McFarlane devoted 100% of his attention to it.

The man is a truly shitty writer. He's a great voice actor, a good singer, but my god he cannot write. It's stunning to see the jump in quality AD had and the drop in quality FG had when he shifted his attention entirely to FG.

So that means it's good redditor

reddit ends up ruining any meme Sup Forums comes up with

I'll have what she's having

does anyone still watch this shit?

Haha you think thaaats bad? Remember that time I did le funny ebin thingy such as

Sup Forums ruins shit on its own and just blames reddit for it.

Do know the point at which Simpsons fans stopped discussing the show? Maybe around the 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th season, something like that. That's appropriate because the show really became downright unwatchable by then. Well Family Guy is even worse than Simpsons was when it was unwatchable. Since the show was always a third-rate ripoff of the Simpsons when it was in its decline, maybe it didn't have that far to fall, so Family Guy fans had much lower standards for the show to meet, so even if the show has never been worse, it's not so immensely worse than it ever was because that's not possible.

Keep in mind that I'm completely serious about everything I said and it wasn't bait.

u just seem old sad and jelly

K. Again, why does just about nobody discuss new Simpsons episodes here unless they doing something edgy and related to politics? It's because nobody with taste actually likes that show, and I wish it were the case with Family Guy. Maybe new Family Guy episodes are better than new Simpson episodes, but I doubt it.

haha u mad

shut up reddit

Oh, so I was being b8'd. I'm honestly a little relieved because I would rather be made a fool of that to think anyone on Sup Forums unironically liked Family Guy.

>stop liking what I dont like!

there is nothing wrong with family guy, its good to watch

you are just a fedora tipper that seeks a reason to trashtalk anything

>TFW YOU REALIZE RICK AND MORTY IS JUST THE STEWIE EPISODES FROM FAMILY GUY BUT A WHOLE SERIES

hahaha Stewie le ebin baseball head sadistic psyopath baby XD

No, it's not. It was rarely good, frequently mediocre, and I imagine for the last several seasons, utterly abysmal.

>goes to alternate dimension
>this is what it would be like without cuckstianity meg is hot lmao
It's like Roiland himself wrote that

>"this is quahog in a world where religion never existed".jpg

>Look at me i'm using words nobody knows so I seem smarter and my intelligence superseeds this show im thus too clever for this cartoon

>words nobody knows

is english your 3rd language
>superseeds

>nobody knows
kek, you made it too obvious here, but then again, I knew I was being b8'd. Whether you actually like the show and are doing damage control, or know its shit, but are just fucking with me, which I suspect, I'm done.

actually it stopped being good around mid season 3

and when they "revived" it, it was literal garbage

american dad is better

2nd

i do like the show but i like getting into online arguments with strangers aswell