Do we really want the leader of our country to be some cuck who orders his food mild...

Do we really want the leader of our country to be some cuck who orders his food mild? It would make us look so incredibly weak to the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's just trying to gain the (deep south) black vote. This stunt is just as transparent as all of her other ones.

Let her eat a habanero live on TV and prove she's not full of shit.

As opposed to voting for Shillary, a literal cuck?

Media goes after trump for his mexibowl yet will ignore this obvious pandering

I don't care that Clinton knows how to dab..
...or sing negro spirituals
....or do the nae nae

>what do the niggers like again?
>ah yes this "hot-sauce" this will get me some votes

Do you really want some retarded dudebro fratfag instead? Most of these people don't really like spicy food, they just want to look cool.

her campaign is trying to humanize her, this is retarded.

If it's such a great passion why are we just hearing of this now, almost 30 years after being introduced to the public. It's just racial pandering and we all know it. Bitch probably puts mayo on everything

I'll vote for her if she sits down to a plate of chicken gizzards and okra slathered in hot sauce and eats it while singing some old time negro spirituals.

If she made this her next campaign ad I would vote for her out of principle just because it shows she's actually trying

A search for "blacks and hot sauce" on Google has a story on Clinton from a few months back as the third result. Dumb bitch learned everything she knows about black people by watching the Barbershop movies.

elderly often lose their taste and over season or sweeten every fucking thing
trump wins again for not being old and washed up

>Trump goes to Russia to work on a trade deal
>Putin's servants bring out lunch: Indian curry
>"I hope it will not be too hot for you, Mr Trump" Putin, Preimier For Life of Russia says
>"Trump Tower has taco bowls. I'll tell you, they're the best bowls around. Nobody does taco bowls better than Trump Tower!" Trump replies, beginning to sweat at the scent of the meal
>Putin quaffs down large amounts of the hot soup, maintaining unsettling eye contact with Trump
>Trump continues to sweat and takes a small spoonful of curry
>Trump begins to cough
>Falls out of his chair, choking
>Putin's servants bring in a large pitcher of milk
>"Give me the rights to all American oil fields and you can have this pitcher of milk!"
>"Argh, okay, okay! But I can't even grasp such a large pitcher with my tiny hands!"
>Putin's servant pours milk all over Trump's face, like messy bukkake
>America falls into a dark age
>Putin's Russia rules the world

Is this what you want, America? Is it?

it an't working, me and the rest of the boys roll deep in Trump down down here.
Race baiting white liberal cunts need not apply.

>putin will be scared of an epileptic 70 year old female bureacrat

Yeah...

Terrified.

Putin shit all over Hillary when she was Secretary of State. For the first time in 30 years Russia had the balls to stand up to (((our))) Middle East policy.

wtf, I hate Trump now.
This just made me a hilldog for life.

this is to pander to blacks...also (if true) probably hard to burn your tongue on anything when you're a creation straight from hell

I only do mild. I enjoy the taste of salsa, but why the fuck would you want your meal to be uncomfortable??

Aint nuffin wrong wit a lil grits n hot sauce. Aint nobody pandering to dem der negros

hot sauce is the new bacon. you know what I mean

Remember that time she tried getting the UFOconspiracyfag vote by saying she was going to release the """"truth"""" about UFO's?

>only do mild
>uncomfortable
Bahahaha
Careful, they might put a little extra black pepper in it next time! Wouldn't want your sensitive little tum-tum to have issues!

wtf I love trump now

>hillary's favourite pastime is stealing bicycles
>hillary never knew her father
>hillary loves hip hop and rap music
>hillary thinks big booty bitches are bae
>hillary is actually originally comes directly out of compton
How can anyone not support her?

>someone admits to liking flavor
>ONLY NIGGERS LOVE FLAVOR! OBVIOUS PANDERING!

>i love le spicy food xD

keep narwhaling that bacon, cuck

It would have to be trotters and chitlins.

spicy boi

You're Canadian. You guys don't understand concepts like "flavor" aside from maple syrup and unseasoned ham you call "bacon."

>using a stereotypical ethnic food in an attempt to woo a specific type of demographic that polls show shes having trouble with
>not pandering
>maybe if i say nigger they wont know im a shill

She """admitted""" to it on a nigger radio show surrounded by niggers and it was obvious all of them thought she was full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA

kek. Even the niggers are on to her shit.

>white people are physically incapable of liking certain kinds of food

underrated

not an argument. no ones arguing whether shes capable of liking it. shill detected.

Watch the video, asshole. She's talking to 3 blacks and they all realize what she's doing.

>filename
So Trumps' kids?

If you were less autistic, you'd realize that sometimes people tell jokes.

Yeah hot white sauce coming out of big black rods.

(((hilar)))ious

>less autistic

They all said "Really?" in the most skeptical way possible. Everyone gets it except for you. She does shit like this all the time. She got tons of shit for faking a country accent in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

She's a calculating, condescending bitch who cares only about Hillary.

You know there's a difference between trolling and actual jokes, right? If you went outside and didn't spend all your time on an Indonesian cave painting board, you'd know this.

Reminder that Donald Trump orders his steaks well-done.

Wow that's exactly what I like on my KFC™ Drumstick and Thighs. I guess I'm a #HillBilly now

Of course I do. I'm waiting for you to show that YOU do, shill.
(hillary)ious jokes and trolling bruh. sick trolls. sides are in orbit youre so funny. fuck. off. shill.

>someone disagree with the popular opinion in my hugbox echo chamber
>OBVIOUSLY HE MUST BE A SHILL
Could you get more retarded?

Solid deflection bro. Can really tell you've lurked a bit. But I'm not calling you a faggot for disagreeing with sentiment that she's faking-interest in the subject-at-hand. I'm calling you a faggot for detracting from the obvious truth that she is in fact pandering to niggers with hot sauce.
Either you're retarded or you think I am. I bet you hear that a lot, shill.

I've been going to this shitty site on and off for a long time now. I just normally stay away from this extra-cancerous new board and I don't type like a retard.
Look, trying to show people how totally not racist you are by posting a picture of yourself eating a taco bowl is blatant and hilariously bad pandering. Admitting you like hot sauce is not pandering.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her ancestors were slave owners

One can only truly enjoy hot sauce if they smoke. You know, since the taste of things is inhibited and all.

>video clearly shows she's pandering
>brings up Trump's taco bowl and still denies it

Only niggers, mulattoes and spics eat spicy food. Real humans consume regular mild food like meat with gravy..etc

If you were less autistic, you'd realize that sometimes people tell jokes to cover for obvious truths.

I'd prefer a president who knows his limits.

This. It's "look, Hillary can 'Whip and Nae Nae'!" levels of cringe.

Getting sweaty over hot sauce is probably the only thing that makes Hillary feel human nowadays.

anyone see that barack obama stuff where he literally films half hour long segments EDITED with jerry seinfeld and appears on other hour long for profit outlets?

how is this even legal? this nigger can just straight up abandon office for hours at a time to make money with a comedian?