Help me Sup Forums, I need strength

Help me Sup Forums, I need strength.

I realize that the world would tremble and I would rule it all if I could just make myself study for my degree (electronic engineering with a whole bunch of computer stuff), I'd have a 6 digits starting and a job opportunity anywhere on the globe.
But I just cant. I have no drive, no motivation, cant make myself do anything.

Feels like there's no point in anything. There's no reich to serve, no crusade to wage, no samurai code to follow, no empire to expand, there are no goals, there's no cause, there is no future, there is nothing. I havent had a girlfriend or any real friends for my entire life as well, Europe is also being destroyed every day, every day feels the same and it just feels very bad, it is simply wasted, nothing ever changes and nothing ever makes me happy or excited.
I just feel weak, alone, tired.

Is there any help out there?

No. You need to earn it for yourself, you little shit.

Thats what i tell myself every morning.

>There's no reich to serve, no crusade to wage, no samurai code to follow, no empire to expand

But there is all of those things, you just have to wait for someone to make them; that's you OP. Then when these things come, you can apply your knowledge and skills to help the good cause.

>what's the point in ever doing anything?
>you're just going to die anyway
t. morte

(beside the absolute fucking irony of that character fucking resurrecting at the beginning of the game)

I cant find joy in anything and I also cant see any good future. Everything seems hopeless.

But I dont know how to manage loneliness anymore. No one I ever met so far felt anything similar or had any similar goals.

Best game I played so far, never knew I'd ever play a game with pre-modern graphics till I played this. That was ages ago, wish I had time today to replay it.

>There's no reich to serve

You can always serve us Goy

-will be in touch

stop looking at everything on such a macro level
stop being a faggot
take initiative and charge
what would your grandfather think of you?
you're weak and disgusting
read a fucking book
you're nothing special.
if you're not happy you're wasting your fucking life.
the only person you answer to is you.
stop seeking validation through things you 'think' you need to do

i had a similar experience as you; but unlike you i have a degree from stanford and worked in the valley for 2 years. i had it """"all""": a $100k job, a nice place, etc.

that's how you actually become disillusioned with life.

how the fuck aren't you working hard to GTFO and do something with yourself if you're a fucking serb. jesus christ.

i'm triggered, going to go get high at 7 am now.

because working for the west doesnt seem like all that much
you put in hard work, get 50% of it all taxed away, work for some mutlicultural multinational multiethnic group and get to live with terrorists.. i'd much rather work on weapons platforms to wipe the shitskins out of europe instead since I do not believe in mutliculti

I really wish there was a single for whites by whites ethnic nation state or something. Pro-white groups today seem to be illiterate criminals and that's it, utter intellectual degenerates.

Heres the creed I live by in no particular order

Never stop living, learning or loving
Never leave a man behind
Don't be worth fucking with
Always have a foot in the door
The only honest intentions you can have are your own
Lead from the front
Stay in reasonable shape
Normality is an illusion
Try not get into debts but otherwise Pay debts timely
Bad attitude results in a bad outcome
Good attitude results in a good outcome
Emotions don't solve crises
Say thank you to those that serve you

Fine, then if you can't find something to strive for, find something to fear. Take on two full time jobs. Discipline yourself. Make those full time jobs low end minimum wage factory jobs. If you don't work for your degree, that will be your life.

so go "work on weapons platforms to wipe the shitskins out of europe instead"

i'm sure you can find 3 other dumb faggots to join your cause.

literally what's stopping you?

again, you are thinking on too much of a macro level and should focus on YOUR FUCKING SELF

I also have my own values but the thing is, I just feel so alone.

Everywhere I go I see stuff like this:
Celebrity "culture", whores, empty promise politicians, stupid people, pretentious arts bullshitters, retarded political activists, pointless luxuries bullshit......
There's no one else out there in person you can talk to, plan things, build stuff, that kind of thing.

Thing is, even if I built such a thing, I'd be called a terrorist instead of a hero. Do you see now why I think things in Europe are bad? I did my focusing on myself, and now I want to move forward onto a bigger picture.

>Everywhere I go I see stuff like this:
you do this to yourself. you're in control of your own emotions and thoughts and what you actually spend your time on.

go join the army

you're hopeless

sometimes i wish i could impart my life experiences into people's brains to make them stop being fucking idiots

like re-read your thread back to yourself as a 3rd person impartial observer

YOU'RE CRAZY. you have nothing to complain about. probably depressed too. go work out.

i'm done trying to help someone who doesn't want help. maybe try /R9K/ or something for your shit.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

I'm watching you fucks.

Is that you, UnknownError?

I've been thinking about starting my own book of some kind, to keep my mind occupied. I'd write down my political opinions, goals, that kind of stuff, write down my own values and reasons why I came to all those conclusions. I wanted to do this thing for a long time, who knows, maybe I even get my own following like Hitler did tho that's probably extremely unlikely to ever happen. But maybe someone really does read it and maybe I really do find a friend out there and start building something great, something huge, something worthy enough to live for.

testo
or at least start working out, particular your ties, which makes you make more testo

you can't just sit on your ass infront of a puter, that makes you soft, weak, etc.

Workout hard, fart hard, club some baby seals and don't give a shit like a norseman.

Testo should be easily avaliable in your country, galenika good stuff. But be careful with it if you dare to do this, consult an actual expert and just do cures no 52/52 stuff so you lose your balls and end up like a total swede with gyno and shit

I do work out, obviously, working out is part of my values. I am bench pressing 80 kilograms right now, have to be strong in both mind and body, especially at my age I really should be fit.

But that's not it, that's not what I am looking for, I need some kind of a big goal worthy of waking up in the morning every day.

Or, you know, get your degree, be rich & red-pill normies on Twitter.

I like this prayer a lot for when I need strength. Was found on the body of the first French paratrooper to be killed in action, which adds some weight to it.

I'm asking You God, to give me what You have left.
Give me those things which others never ask of You.
I don't ask You for rest, or tranquility.
Not that of the spirit, the body, or the mind.
I don't ask You for wealth, or success, or even health.
All those things are asked of You so much Lord,
that you can't have any left to give.
Give me instead Lord what You have left.
Give me what others don't want.
I want uncertainty and doubt.
I want torment and battle.
And I ask that You give them to me now and forever Lord,
so I can be sure to always have them,
because I won't always have the strength to ask again.
But give me also the courage, the energy,
and the spirit to face them.
I ask You these things Lord,
because I can't ask them of myself.

I dont have a twitter account, only made a facebook one for uni purposes. Chatting people on the internet simply turns out to be a waste of time at the end of the day. I want to do things.

I am orthodox Christian, my relation with God is slightly different.. I believe God exists somewhere out there, but he clearly does not give too much shit about what's going on over here, or that we humans cant really interpret or understand Him, all we can do is just live our lives the best we can and after that He will decide what to do with us.

So I dont know, I feel like God just left us to our own devices, he definitely created us out of some kind of love and with free will to do whatever we want but what we do isnt all that important to Him or His plans.

I am similar in that I don't believe that there is any divine interference in our lives on Earth. I do believe, however, that our creator loves and cares for us as his creations, so in that sense prayer comforting. So its less that God would actually give me strength and more that I know he would want me to be strong if that makes any sense.

Read first line, you don't even have it checked off. Go experience the world, improve yourself. Find love.

allow yourself to hit rock bottom. then undergo some traumatic growth, and come to a realization about what you find important in life