Why do people act like Trump is going to turn the Republicans into a pro-gay party when the platform is anti-gay...

Why do people act like Trump is going to turn the Republicans into a pro-gay party when the platform is anti-gay marriage, he said he'd appoint a socially conservative judge, and his only "pro-gay" statement was really just an anti-terrorist statement? Is it just alt-right wishful thinking?

Trump literally said in one of the Republican primary debates that the Supreme Court had ruled legal marriage the law of the land and that's the end of the debate, but keep on pushing your lame ass talking points.

Fucking eternal leafs.

Gay marriage legal*

He's reviving the Goldwater Republican's philosophy

Maybe if you engaged with your own politics this much you wouldn't have a fucking fairy for a PM.

>muh tranny rights
>muh abortion
>muh gay marriage

Both parties use social issues to polarize and distract the electorate. The both parties and Hillary are doing thus, Trump isn't.

>Trump opposes the targeted slaughter of LGBTQ individuals!
>We must stop him!

He also said later that he would overturn the decision and kick it back to the states.

I never said I wanted to stop him, just that it's naive to think that the republicans will be a fag-enabling party.

Hopefully he isn't, faggots get pandered to enough as it is

Except he's still surrounding himself with social conservatives and the party platform is more conservative than ever before.

I thought that too, but then he made that offer to the Evangelical's. Repeal LBJ law. It's like he's making an offer, let the fags in and you can talk shit without loosing your tax exempt status.

I thought that too, unitl he told the Evangelical's that he would repeal LBJ's law. It's a deal, let the fags in and you can talk shit again without losing your tax exempt status.

>He'll overturn it

He said he's appoint a socially conservative judge to overturn the ruling. Why do you want the Republicans to pander to the gays so badly?

So is being Republican like super gay now?

He cant overturn it. Gay marriage will stay legal until muslims invade and vote for sharia law

He can't, but the judge he appoints can.

We literally just don't give a shit. Soon the left will run out of gay rights issues to spin up right before the election (see: bathroom bill) to get idiots to vote on social issues. Either the Democrat party dies there, or they double down and try to start normalizing pedophilia and/or incest.

If the republicans keep retreating on Social issues, pedophilia will be the norm.

I think most young normies are in the "let gays be gays" camp. But I don't even think you could get 10% support of anything related to breadophilia.

That's what they said about gay marriage and transgenderism. The slippery slope is getting slipperier.

> Implying the madman wont suck red meat republicans dicks at the rnc to get campaign money

stay woke friend

Why do I keep hearing liberals claim anti-gay shit is on the republican platform and yet never here them giving speeches about it> Did they give a speech about gay marriage and incarcerating homosexuals during the convention? I didn't watch it, so I suppose maybe it happened there?

Doesn't matter at that point. All you need to do is outrun your opponents talking points, not outrun the publics appetite.

It's why Donald Trump had avoided talking about the Midwest drug crisis or talking about bullshit culture war shit. Remember his abortion comments? He shut up for a week to let it blow over. It doesn't create positive thoughts in ANY context. You talk about negative topics all people will think about is negative thoughts no matter what your solution is.

Far better to push "law and order" and "fixing NATO" or "controlling the border", they have proactive and opaque properties for issues and signal to groups while leaving a whole lot of room for your opponent to read In and put ridiculous words in your mouth.

Except the court already ruled on it and they can't go back and change the ruling. and have no need to ever hear another case about it since they already made a ruling.
I swear to Satan civics must be being ignored in public education.

Same reason they claim Republicans hate blacks, they're pandering for votes. Hillary doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

>they can't go back and change the ruling

Yeah, they can. Its not unusual for them to revisit settled law.

>2016
>Still not realizing these social issue things are for retarded plebs to get rabid about
Roe v Wade happened over 40 years ago and there has been no serious attempt to overturn it yet people still vote on candidates based on their stance on abortion like they can affect anything.

Reminder that this leaf is samefagging it up in this thread, first baiting with anti-trump LGBT crap, then baiting replies with "Republicans need to be more anti lgbt"

Sage sage sage

Because for starters gay people never had actual allies on the democrats, gay people hardly ever had any allies, period. The democrats only want to pretend to be progressive for some social status points because that's what's trendy right now.

They only believed that gay people are not bad for the same reason that religious people think gay people are bad, because certain authorities said so and they were told to believe those authorities.

In the end of the day the ONLY person on both sides who I would trust to not throw us bellow a bus is Trump, because he has been actively helping us for a long time.

In the end of the day that's what Trump's been about, uniting wildly different people into one party.