Hillary Clinton having a seizure on camera

THIS VIDEO WILL LITERALLY LOSE HILLARY THE CAMPAIGN, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS ONLY HAS A FEW HUNDRED VIEWS. SHE IS ASKED A QUESTION AND STARTS SHAKING UNCONTROLLABLY AND THEN TRIES TO PLAY IT OFF, SHE IS SO FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

another angle:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw&t=0s

SLIDE THIS THREAD LIBERAL COMMIE SHILLS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOBfBLYsuKk
youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI
youtube.com/watch?v=uwNTQO50bQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxOa_sFXdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's joking about being bombarded with questions. What are you going on about?

That's a seizure or stroke.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED A-SOCIAL MORON IF YOU THING THIS IS NORMAL BODY LANGUAGE.

Fucking christ, ignorant autistic millenials and asshats are why this country is going to SHIT. This joke of a human is not AND HAS NEVER been fit for public office, much less the office of the presidency, as she cannot POSSIBLY FOR THE LIFE OF HER comport herself like a normal goddamn human being with any manners or decency.

See Donald fucking Trump for a spitting example of what a statesman is supposed to look like. Check mate and case closed.

Then why was she fine three seconds later? You don't continue an interview after having a stoke or seizure.

Depends on the severity of said incident.

NO OP

YOU ARE THE SHILL

DIG INTO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, IGNORE MEME POSTS LIKE OP'S THREAD

She tried to play it off -- she immediately changed the subject to the Cold Choc so no one would notice.

maybe she saw something that gave her a fright

See video. It's a similar standing seizure.

Do not fuck with this youtuber. I will fuck you up.

youtu.be/YOBfBLYsuKk

>>few hundred

Is up to 14k bruh. My video

no, it's not. she's just weird as fuck

t. md fag

It wasn't very long and she played it off for a few seconds after because she has probably been trained to.

Yeah sure that's a stroke and blacks are equal to whites.

Stroke =/= seizure fuckwit

A few people in my family have epilepsy. As much as I wanted to believe the videos, Clinton isn't going epileptic at all. I'm going to go with she's autistic and that's how she manages to cope with being there at all.

I don't know why but I keked hard at this. Thanks leafy.

Yeah that bobble head is nothing compared to the way Bill started zoning out, all that coke with George finally caught up with him. I bet he wants off this ride about now.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI

THIS

those fucking people

HAHA YOU ARE MOVING YOUR HEAD FUNNY

Not even close to what hillary did.

OP is not intelligent.

>spazzes the fuck out
>"Uh, you guys have got to try this cold chai, man that brain freeze and stuff, it's really something, heh. Makes your head go all wobbly. (I think they bought it)"

Do you know what a seizure is? This isn't it.

Not sure who's been paying you to make these threads, but this is written so far away from the typical Sup Forums voice that it reads like somebody with a foreign accent, if that makes sense. Take more notes.

oh look it's this faggot again. Fuck if you're gonna shill at least don't insult people's intelligence.

She wasn't seizing, there was a temporary glitch in her operating system. After a quick update, she returned to full operating capacity.

Shilling levels are off the charts.

Looks like we're striking gold here boys.

Thx for bumping my shit.

We don't elect degenerate, hamplanet alkies to the white house.. NOT ON MY WATCH. (You don't have a say in this, if you differ).

She looks like a slob, caving-in to peer pressure like a typical, spineless coward, without any moral compass whatsoever, but just willing to waffle and cater to the whims of whoever's around her, to gain some passing sympathy.

She stands for nothing, but has shown consistently that she only appeals to the lowest common denominator, and backstabs to get ahead.

Trump OTOH has actual sound principals, gravitas and dignity; he has a broader perspective & awareness of what's going on, with measured, rational thinking, & a PLAN to cure the myriad ills that leftists have afflicted on our nation.

Absolute #neverhillary and that's final.

It littelery a raction to her chi tea and peoples voices. Im a former brain trama surgion. I now my shit.

Now when do i get my money?

Exactly

t. webmd

hang yourself

You gotta fight an emu for it.

>webmd
You see that link there?
See how it says YouTube?

trump will lose ;)
kiss your guns byebye nazi

Shoo shoo. Nobody cares about your opinion. Go build a house for your wife's son and his refugee husband.

Looks like a malfunction. Guess those pesky MKULTRA bugs have not been fixed.

Walk outside. Please.

>opinion
but it is a fact
your cuck emperor is going to lose

bumpin

Fucking this. people on Sup Forums are literally insane. It was a silly gesture. And they go ape shit.

I work around people all day in a position that has me constantly questioning/answering questions of other people.

I have never once had this kind of reaction to a question. Nor have I ever had another person have this kind of reaction to something I asked.

Op please, go outside. And speak to a human for once in a fucking month. Christ you people are insane

There's a rumour going around that the blood clot she had in her brain has fucked her up more than is being let on.

Still waiting....

Please shut the fuck up. There's plenty of legitimate things to go after hillary about.

this shill lmfao

the truth will out

Get to work. That house isn't going to build itself.

trump = faggot
clinton = piece of shit
nothing to see here it's just a regular election.

Shoo shoo, stinky chinky.

Bets on her walk-off song for the DNC?

youtube.com/watch?v=uwNTQO50bQE

This is one of them.
I've seen this kind of shit before. I know what I'm talking about.
I dunno why the fuck you guys are trying to deny it. People don't do shit like that for no reason. It's not "quirky". It's brain damage.

Mate, you're not even qualified yet.

>gets asked a question
>holds up her drink as an answer

She seriously doesn't give a fuck at all does she?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxOa_sFXdg

is Sup Forums autistic?

>this image
Can someone tell me what this is from, and why she did it? Maybe a link to a video if there is one?

This or she played it off extremely well

Hope she has a seizure and fucking dies. Fuck this cunt.

You can barely walk after a seizure, if at all.
It's like when you work out for the first time in a while and your muscles are all sore the next day, except it's every muscle in your body.

t. epileptic

>mfw hillary didnt buy a guac bowl

That pour is poor.

>I know what I'm talking about
No you don't

Yeah fuck right off.

Drug induced seizures are not the same.

is this a surprise? bosse

Even Reptilians have prblems with wireless connections, two more seconds and the possession was over

Wait can someone tell me why her having a seizure is so bad? Aren't seizures uncontrollable?

Is this even shilling? It just seems full blown retarded to me.

She is just keeping the demons possessing her body in check.

How can u run a country if u cant run your own body?

What would happen to the party's run if she had a major stroke or died?

Not a seizure of any sort. No seizure lasts 3 second first of all and second of all you cannot simply return to normal functioning immediately.

If you want to talk shit about hillary, im all for it, but at least do it properly this is beyond shitposting, this is just pathetic. You can find actual reasons why she shouldn't be president with absolutely no effort.

t. Epilepsy sufferer

It would be kill too.

How can she run a country if she can't run an email account.

There are seizures that only effect your mental capacity. It causes people to stare blankly for a few seconds. I agree though, this isn't a seizure and it makes us look petty.

>this is literally the best trumpfags have
oh yeah and your golden boy has a PAC now. So much for your independent reformer, lol

Isn't this an old clip? I swear I've seen it a long time ago

I hope Hillary will win and send children out of the country Russian officials. Russian officials say about patriotism but keep their stolen money and their children in "decadent West".

what?

This is Bill's soul trying to escape Rodham's body.

any med fags know whats up here, what is the risk of falling over and smashing your head, or is it isolated to the upper body. only seizures i've seen were lay on the floor and go retarded style

Well welcome to Sup Forums your degree worths two cents. There are more scenarios normal people will never known or learn from average books.

Seizure? What she had its defintly a brain damage mixed with nervous system. Either she got it from tropane or her doctors are giving her research alkaloids to hide her real epylepsy.

Dont mind my grammar, just take the message.

This woman is being anally fucked by a ghost

i honestly can't tell if some of these posts are ironic.
svans

Ive suffered from several kinds of fits over the past 22 years. Theres the one with flashing auras, the highly terrifying experience of temporarily being unable to do basic functions such as talk or move certains muscles and lately when i suffer complete and utter memory loss to the point i have zero account for everything that happened during the seizure despite other people reporting i acted relatively normally.

The thing all these seizures have in common is the last they last several minutes or sometimes several hours. I know it varies from person to person but no person can suffer a fit and then return to normal functioning in the space of 3 seconds. Even if it was a small episode, you still need time afterwards to regain equilibrium and control.

I have epilepsy, if she isn't medicated it's very possible that that woman abruptly questioning her could have triggered an attack.

>the best
Oh, you poor, naive child. This is but the tip of a very large, very deep iceberg.

>has seizure

Nope

>evacuated by security

Nope

Good troll OP, 2/10 for making me watch and reply

Are you gonna make it, Bill?

You can hide it.

Shes losing control of the shapeshift ability and is trying her hardest not to turn into a repitilian in front of the cams.

That is 100% a mild seizure, absolutely no question.

One of my cousins has had epilepsy for most of her life, and she has mild ones all the time that look exactly like what happened to Hillary.

I'm guessing this is the primary reason why Hillary hasn't done an interview in almost a year. If this comes out the election is literally over.

Hopefully she has one during the DNC, because high stress situations can bring them on.

If she has one during the debates I think Kek will actually descend from the sky and annoint Trump. That's if she even participates in the debates.

>It littelery a raction to her chi tea and peoples voices. Im a former brain trama surgion. I now my shit.

So what kind of brain trauma makes you react like you have spontaneous acute autism

She just did an interview with (((60 Minutes))). I think you mean a press conference. But she has given alot of campaign soeeches, so I'm not sure what your point is.

>muscles and synapses are all firing without your consent or control
>no warning at all
>thinking you can hide it at all

Its not like trying to hide alcohol or drug use, it strikes without warning and catches you off guard.

>Inb4 bernster still has a chance

No, really. If it happens at the convention...
Now that would mix things up - think of the magic and believe!