twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tchaikovsky's

No

>storker

Well...

>tchaikovsky
>storker

really makes you think

Yes, please leave you house and go to any proper movie festival ever.

Women don't like anything. It's all a bizarre game.

She's asian. They can't into L

Don't forget.

Imagine not watching the films of Tarkovsky because you saw this, honestly reckon there are people here like that.

hertzfeldt is good i suppose.

women only pretend to like or care about things for attention

>Liking Mirror

Honestly didn't enjoy much at all, it had some beautifully shot scenes but it's next to Nostalghia as my two least favourite Tarkovsky movies.

>tarkovsky
>cinema
"no"

No and I say this as a girl. We like movies (if we can stay awake) but any girl that pretends to be into arthouse "kino" is 100% doing it for attention and praise from men.

List your favourite kinos.

>women who are into cultural things do it only for attention from men
>I'm a girl

yeah, no, buddy.

who is the guy below the pirate bay? PTA?

>vlc

blegh

I must admit that I viscerally hated Tarkovsky's "Nostalgia" and completely hated the use of Beethoven in it. I've seen it only once, but none of the Tarkovsky films that I have seen did I think are really good.

I don't have any, I just told you girls don't really like those kinds of movies. If I was trying to impress a guy I would just google or use films I've heard of on here.

kill yourself. if you're a girl too then you're a fucking liar. just admit that we don't really like anything deeper than capeshit or disney wars and move on.

I'm pretty happy Storker is getting that Criterion release.

if youre a girl then why are you on this board in the first place

kek you're like a baby
watch this

Wheres wes anderson

because i've been coming here for years now and it's too late to go back. my personality is permanently warped.

What do you use?

Just because you can't appreciate films doesn't mean others can't. I saw a bunch of women in the showing of Raw last night, a few even on their own, they weren't doing it for male attention.

>raw isnt showing anywhere near me
TORRENT FUCKING WHEN

>being this naive

girls will go to see kino in theatres because want to be able to say they saw it and be able to talk about it later in conversation. doesn't mean they really enjoyed it. unless you talked to all those girls after the screening and asked how they enjoyed it?

but raw doesn't even count as kino to me, if you mean the movie i think. t's just a dumb horror movie about cannibalism. people confuse excessive gore and shock value for kino.

>Thaikovsky

MPC-HC, like all men of taste.

No. Schopenhauer said it best.

>Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

>One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something.

Cute Kawaii codec pack with everything on max

Nah, just MadVR.

can you explain why this is though? Aren't their brains different?

No idea man, it only just came out here.

It was FUCKING amazing. I can't stop thinking about it even now. Probably one of my favorite movies now, definitely my favorite horror even though its not really a horror.

>dumb horror movie
>dumb
You're fucking clueless. As for the gore, you're talking out your ass now. There were 4 or so moments of violence in the movie, 3 of which were less violent than your standard action movie these days.

>tfw started to watch capeshit and SW to get the guy
>found myself enjoying cinema more and more
>our relationship didn't really evolve into romance
>mfw now I get up early to go to the theatre and watch movies alone

My sister was until she started watching Marvel movies. I revoked her membership.

>I have a vagina therefore I speak for all vaginkind.
I guess I really ought to stop treating women like they're individuals.

How's the tiny penis?

When i was in high school and the one year i spent in college all the girls were freaking out about the new Twilight movies and if you asked them what their favorite movie was it probably would've been Inception or something. Why do women over 10 find it socially acceptable to get excited over Harry Potter/Twilight/HungerGames. They're such fucking PLEBS. If i didn't want their pusy i would pay them no mind.

hey bb, what was the last kino you saw?

> I'm stupid so everyone else must be as well

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Russian movie "The Spacewalker"

I never said I don't understand them, I just don't enjoy them. There's a difference.

>The Spacewalker
Man this shit ain't even out yet, how am I supposed to shit on your taste like this.

i haven't seen it but its trash
kys

at least you admit that at first it was for a guy. but genuine enjoyment can definitely spring from that.

explain to me wavelenght

Sorry, didn't realize that
"A Cure for Welness" was the best movie of this year so far

ITT: people believing and getting triggered by a troll pretending to be a girl

Fuck off, ok? Characters were great.
Mironov was GOAT

>Tchaikovsky Solaris

ok, sry ;_; wanna go get coffee im so lonely and be my gf

what's to explain? it's a true story.

MPC-HC seekbar thumbnails fucking when

Women only like shit for attention and attraction.

Tbf lad all russian names sound the same

Why are you RP'ing.

you mean all american names

I think loneliness is pretty common here. I feel it too.
But when I watch movies I don't really need anyone else. That's why I'm here.

yes. statistically it must be so, next question.

I watched Raw in the theatre. Three women sat in the front seats. The left after 15 minutes and I was the only person watching it. Probably one of my favourite cinema experiences.

I know right? I honestly haven't been able to get over how much I enjoyed it. I keep trying to make Raw threads to talk about it but they keep dying.

There was a Raw thread yesterday but the entire conversation derailed into arguing about Hacksaw Ridge and accusing Raw of "feminist bullshit"

is there a lot of feminist / social justice stuff in RAW?

This is just dyslexia. She probably meant Nostalghia rather than Persona.

No.

>tfw no warped gf ;_;

the thing is, i dont even know anymore. like people called mad max feminist and pushing a sjw agenda but i never got that feeling, i didnt even understand how you could read it that way. i dont know if its memeing or if its just people being overly sensitive.

so having said that, no i dont think theres feminist shit being pushed in raw, but there is a sex scene between a arab guy and a white girl in raw, however the arab is actually gay.

I just want to talk about the movie itself and not politics, fuck me right?

Raw, a feminist exploitation pseudo-genre movie, is not a great film to mention if you want to prove that women have an interest in actual cinema. I mean, I know they do and most of this thread is the usual aspie "I fill my life with hobbies instead of people, go me!" bullshit, but Raw is the biggest tumblr three-line-whip since The Babadook.

That's because feminist bullshit is what it is, do you want to be taught a lesson in pain yet again, you fucking cuck?

Yeah, fuck you, it only exists to exploit feminist credulity.

>pseudo-genre movie
I don't actually know what this means.

ok i remember being told about mad max being a sjw shitfest and although i hated the movie i failed to see any real sjw message. this should be fine then, seeing as i am not autistic (at least as much as poltards)

Aww. Calling me a cuck. How cute.

Fury Road was sold on that basis deliberately and explicitly, bad reference to pick if you want to pretend not to be a fucking cuck, you born victim.

i just dont care man, you do you.

A pseudo-genre movie is a movie which pretends to be a genre movie with a subtext, but the "subtext" is a mile wide and high, the genre stuff perfunctionary and badly-executed, and anyone who simply wants to be entertained will be disappointed. Like how In The Cut pretends to be a psychological thriller, but is unwatchably fucking dreadful to anyone who mistakenly picks it up because they're looking for that. These films exist to give feminist academics and critics a way into discussing ideology. It's like if you started to watch God's Not Dead 2 mistaking it for a normal movie.

No bitch, that's why you brought it up today on a thread about a different subject, you fucking rape fodder.

Don't try to be superior when your life's purpose is to shill bullshit.

Look at this samefag.

Look, it's the fag from Split, kek.

So to confirm - yes, it will be impossible for you to sell Raw here, cumstain.

>tarkovsky
>PTA
What kind of brainlet made this?

ebin

Including Tarkovsky with all that shit is just the spite of ignorance. I assume the point about the Brakhage is trying to watch him on YT and at the wrong speed, otherwise that would also count.

Dude, we know how this is done, the sad thing is that you bothered doing it just to continue selling bad movies.

Hey at least they are trying to get into other films that aren't capeshit and blockbusters. Also, it's refreshing that there is nothing pretentious about that exchange, unlike the bullshit that you constantly see in those cancerous /lbg/ threads.

>not mpv
lmao you spent time setting your media player up nerd

wow dude youre a real sherlock holmes

someone explain Blackhat

OK so. Raw is pseudo horror? But like its not really a horror movie, its a coming of age story mixed with horror, the horror takes a back seat sorta. The subtext being the animal metaphor? If I'm interpreting what you're saying right that is, I thought the animalism metaphor was pretty tight throughout. As for the pseudo horror/coming of age, there's this restrained violence to the film that I thought was cool and the fact it got to people tells me it was well executed and effective. I think the reason you think it was perfunctory was because it actually was, I read some interviews of the director/actor and they were both like, yeah we really don't like how everyone is focusing just on the gore and the passing out at Cannes because that's not what our films about and I agree. The director didn't set out to make a horror movie and what elements of horror there are is just the supporting structure.

I don't really see how it could be pseudo coming of age since it hits all the check boxes for a typical coming of age story. Student, uni, fish out of water, first time sex, finding sexuality, discovering what she is etc.

>art house pleb

What pretension.

>Using shill and fag unironically

Look kid, go to bed. I'm sure you had a busy day.

>watched some good movies
>feel like I don't need to watch any more movies

sure, why not?