Lets say.. Hillary wins

Lets say.. Hillary wins.

What do you do?

civil war

jack off to anime and shitpost on Sup Forums

who knows, probably nothing, probably cry. But mark my words user, somebody will try to kill her during her presidency or before it, their are people who hate this women so much its crazy.

someone will have to take one for the team and body her

Crisis averted.

Since you guys think voter IDs are racist, people from across the world can come and vote for Trump.

you realize way more people hate trump right?

15 year old kids don't matter

You have it backwards; people around her and opposed to her will (((commit suicide))) or have a (((heart attack))).

Nothing. The intelligence community will keep information from her and the republicans will stone wall her at every turn. I'll get to keep my gun as well.

you gotta be 18 to vote buddy

Wrong board nigger

I beg to differ.

Fpbp

Haven't you been training yourself and getting into peak physical shape? Haven't you been stocking up on guns and ammunition?

Start a mass movement for white families to convert to Islam. Advocate sharia law. Watch newly arrived refugees rape and murder liberals in between throwing gays off buildings. Occasionally regret that we have to give up pork and do stupid bath-mat prayers daily.

there is a huge chance either candidate will get 360 noscoped during their presidency. This is the most polarized race I have ever seen in my 11 years of life.

Move to Japan and get into their stock trading scene. America will get too many regulations and the standard of living will go down.

Realize that I've somehow entered an interdimensional rift which has given me visions of the impossible before I wake up in a cold sweat.

The same happened to me a year ago when I saw visions of Jeb's nomination.

That would be the cue for me to get into politics. I'll probably run for president in 25 years

nothing since thank god i'm not a murrican

TRUMP might make me try to get visa in your place but that cunt, nah

load magazines

pretty sure it goes:
Trump Presidency == Civil war
Clinton Presidency == World War

shitpost on Sup Forums

>TRUMP might make me try to get visa
Don't forget about the muslim ban mehemet.

Prepare for the end of America.

I got b& and possibly NSA'd the last time I made a post about hypothetical right wing death squads in a thread like this. Not fun!

But I suppose what i'd actually do is spread propaganda. She's a very easy target, and nowadays the mental battlefield is almost more important than the physical. But I would continue to oppose her and all she stands for.

They'll do exactly what they did to Obongo. Refuse everything he suggests and do their own thing. She'll probably die during her presidency anyways she was having a seizure during one of her interviews and tried to play it off.