Post your predictions for how this election will go

Here's mine
Trump is still gaining momentum and he will be the anti war candidate. He will most likely be very anti unnecessary war in the debates and paint Hillary as the unnecessary war candidate, like Obama did to John Mccain and Romney. The Democrats I think will continue to be more divisive over this campaign and hopefully this will alienate lots of Independent and not corporatist Democrats. Trump also just has to depress Hillary's vote and maybe steal a little. If blacks don't turnout in the numbers they did for Obama, which I find doubtful just because if it's her and some white dude VP they will feel alienated because they've been conditioned to expect have at least a token Person on the ticket. If they don't for the presidential election that will be taken as an insult. Look at BLM some are saying they don't want to vote. GOOD THEY ARE THE ONE's WHO ELECTED OBAMA! HILLARY NEEDS THOSE VOTES TO OVERCOME THE REPUBLICANS! Bush managed to win with mostly cuckservatives (Neoconservatives). The old paleoconservative vote has been depressed these last few elections who Trump is appealing too. As Long as as many Republican come and vote for Ronmey, and many new votes, and the reinvigorated paleoconsevative vote, he can overcome a low turnout Democrat party. Everything that can go right for Trump has been. As long as these trends continue he will win because of those factors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1-zNYqW2i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am curious, why do you think Florida will flip back to red this election? The immigrant population has only gone up and most of the older Democratic voters are a-okay with Hillary as evidenced by her victory in the Floridian primary.

>Virginia is apparently polling in favor of Trump here lately.
MAGA!

Beacuse Trump is going to steal a lot of moderate useful idiot type old people. As anecdotal evidence my super Liberal uncle is voting Trump because he loves the genuine patriotism (not cuckservative "patriotism") and want to be safe with and have lower taxes. Unlike other republican Trump will say he will save social security, he might not but hey it politics you promise more than you can give. true or not it will win some. These are also people who watch a lot of reality TV so they are familiar with the apprentice and shows like shark tank. The debates will be where he wins. Hopefully he uses wikileaks or bring all the known facts about Hillary's corruption.

Dude same here. Uncle of mine was an obama democrat but he fucking hates hillary and is voting trump because he was betrayed by democrats, and it has become a party of handouts and not work. He lives in MI btw.

Clinton will win, but just barely.

Florida is all but guaranteed to be red. This comes in every prediction thread and every Floridian who shows up says it with confidence. Most older voters are sicked with Hillary because they have dealt with her longer.

BLM was totally engineered to get Hillary the black vote.

The Democrats consciously came to the realization that they'd abandoned the majority of whites and now live off the growth of minorities like Latinos and blacks.

Obama energized the black community, hence his win in 2012. Hillary can't do it so well so Soros set up BLM to push sympathy crap that will get blacks and women voting for Hillary. She will sell out all whites to get minority votes.

Now, where Trump can win is by being the white candidate. Energize the white base and you win because they're still 60% and a higher percentage of voters. Liberals are not the majority of whites.

Why the GOP elite hates this is because they're from the same class of wealthy whites who are usually liberal. They want Latino immigration to keep wages down. Whites, by and large, demand more rights than the GOP is willing to give them. The GOP pre-Trump strategy was a shill like Rubio or Cruz to get the Latinos over to the GOP for the next decade. The GOP is now upset because this was defeated by their white voter base.

Also I think a decent amount of legal immigrants will go Trump.

As a life long Floridian, I can confirm this.

BLM still will not get the numbers Obama wants for the democrats. At the end of the day most blacks will not be enthused to go vote for an old white woman and even the uneducated ones noticed that he didn't do much for them after preaching for change for 8 years.

Trump has several challenges in this election but the blacks are not really one of them. He just needs the white women to stop being so obnoxious.

he needs to redpill all normies

Clinton gets 385

And Johnson is so strong that Trump only gets pluralities in SC, MS, IN, AR, LA, TX, KS, NE, SD, ND, MT, WY, UT, ID

Jesus Christ, Straya. That was some insightful analysis and clearly stated. Are you feeling OK?

Are we suppose to take this seriously?

As seriously as you'd take anything else in Sup Forums

He'll flip NM. I feel it in my soul.

Because the niggers won't come out in droves like for Obabo.

nigga what are you doing

Dropped my map.

Niggers aren't even a massive Florida population the reason Obongo won was because it was a sort of experiment to the hispanics and whites who had never seen a black leader and were curious about what would be different so they just voted for it.

and most Hispanics in Florida are CUBAN NOT MEXICAN! Many id even dare to say most came in legally. I don't think Trump will win them but if he can at least win a descent chunk 20-40% he will win Florida easily.

Screencap this post.

The real map.

>Blue NC, PA, and NH.
I'd also call out Ohio, but that is up in the air tbdesu.

He's been polling immensely favorably with Hispanics here in Florida. I believe all Cubans are legal automatically once they touch down on our shores, and they had to escape communism so they're very conservative.

hillary already win , you idiot

Flip NH to red and that would be an accurate representation of the worst case scenario

This to an extent. Florida has its libs no doubt, but they're more old white ladies rather than Cubans. It's beaners and central Americans that shill for Hill.

Rural Maine decides it

Go get invaded already, Worst Korea. Polls mean shit as long as there are:
>Debates yet to be held.
>Uneven primary turnouts.
Both of which apply. I hope you choke.

man i missed early April when shills were screaming it was over and now are all silent on the polls. Good times he just starts looking more professional as time goes by and has come a long way from goofy reality tv star to politician.

Most likely

>Debates yet to be held.

implying Trump actually beat hillary during debate

youtube.com/watch?v=s1-zNYqW2i0

Trump worst than John McCain

Trump debating ability is not good enough beat hillary

Virginia going red would be great but I think it's fallen to liberal degeneracy.

Why is SoKo baiting lads? Is it a proxyfag?

I wish. But DC and Vermont would never vote Trump even if its a total landslide.

In DC, you can put George Wallace as the Democratic candidate and he'll still win.

>Trump isn't good at debating as Hillary

Topkek.

Hillary Clinton is a fucking pathetic debater, hell, she couldn't even debate against Bernie Sanders pretty well. What makes you think that she will be good at debating Donald Trump?

I heard a while back that Trump's campaign will target the NV, OH, VA strategy (that's assuming Florida is a lock). Although polling shows that NH has Trump leading by a point to Clinton. Essentially Trump is on the ascendency.

Realistically it all depends if he can motivate the white working class vote in the Rust Belt. If he can pull a surprise win in PA as well as pick up VA then he's got it. November will be great to watch

She looked like she would pass out against cuck sanders.

a Race Card
a Woman Card

she talk about tax cut is rich people things

Yeah, Virginia might be a bit too optimistic. But once Trump gets to the debates with Clinton, they're actually going to see what he really stands for. There are still a lot of people who've never really seen him speak at all, who vote in the general. Those people watch those final debates, and once they see that he's not the "racist, sexist, bigot" the MSM pushes so hard, they'll switch over to Trump. Trump knocked out 16 candidates, all of whom had impressive records. Clinton is the first person he faces with a horrible record. All that together gives me a strong feeling that he can turn a lot of traditionally blue states red in November.

>Clinton is the first person he faces with a horrible record.
Wait, Jeb and Lil Marco are spotless now?

I can't see Colorado being Red. Boulder is super democratic. Down in Colorado Springs and Pueblo it is a lot more Republican, but the part that is really exploding is democratic. I live near Boulder and I've seen maybe 1 or two pro Trump things.

What the fuck is with all these cucked Midwestern states? They'd better all go red this year. Except MN, they're just too far gone.

Hillary voted for the war in Iraq. Twice.

Hillary has openly stated she wants war in Iran.

Putin has said that if Hillary is elected, there will be war between the US and Russia.

I don't know about you, but I don't want any more god damned wars. I won't want anyone else to die.

Hillary Clinton is a murdering psychopath that wants people to die in her name. She wants to feed on your blood and suffering.

And just remember folks, if the candidate you support has blood on their hands, then so do you.

>NV

hmmmm.... Between unchecked white californian and mexican immigration dunno how that will work out.

VA won't be blue. The models they're using now would have barry O up by 9, he won by 2. If negroes vote in the pre-Obama level VA and NC will be red.

maybe if the country was a bunch of college students

Right on point son.

Some might scoff, but you never know the future.

We don't have a white country anymore, son. There will never be another result like that. That is the product of people actually getting to choose their party instead of having a white party and a colored party.

This imo tbqh famme.

NH will go blue as Sanders's home state.
Florida will stay Blue.
PA and VA will stay Blue and that will be the nail in the Trump coffin sadly.

As of right now this is probably close to what we'll actually see
I pray that the debates sink hillary

>FL
>blue
don't even need to look at the map to know it is garbage

Jews and latinos are going to vote for Trump?

Cubans and the elderly certainly will and i can tell you don't live in the state because you don't understand why.

Clinton has consistently won polls in Florida, except for a single Rasmussen poll, and Rasmussen has a well-known Republican bias.

Trump consistently polls poorly among Hispanics and immigrants, and Florida is almost 20% immigrant and nearly a quarter Hispanic.

He does have some things going for him in the growing White population and the large amount of veterans and seniors, but ultimately I'm not confident in his ability to win the state unless something big happens during the campaign. Florida will probably decide the elections again, honestly.

If you believe the opposite, please explain why. And no, anecdotes do not count, please don't me "I live here and I can feel it".

Trump will win quite handily and by more than anyone thinks, possibly by over 5%

>sweeps FL, OH, PA
>VA and NC also go his way despite polls never giving him an edge
>in a homage to Rockefeller Republicanism pulls shocking upsets in NH and ME
>A state he has no business winning like IL/MI
>A solid blue west coast state like OR and home state NY just for the lulz

Optimistic? Maybe. But still more realistic than Shillary winning anything

yeah you have no idea what you are talking about as expected I don't have to explain anything if you can't see it for yourself me telling you why won't change it. I will give you a hint though: Cubans are not mexicans. Just be ready to see red in November.

I can see him winning NC for sure. VA not so much.

OH is more iffy but at this point I think he's got it in the bag, the population is mostly non-college educated whites who form his primary voting bloc. Also he polls fairly well there iirc.

As for FL, as I said I don't think he's going to be able to do it, but it's not completely out of the question if something turns the tide at some point. But most likely not in my opinion.

I doubt he'll win NH purely because of Bernie Sanders but who knows, it's totally possible. In the end it won't matter much since it's just 4 electoral votes though.

I'm sure he'll win some votes from ME.

IL is firmly in blue hands now. They've voted Dem since 1988. Polls have Clinton up 20 points. They're not going anywhere.

I'm also confident MI will stay blue but that's a bit less solid. There are a TON of undecided voters there just like in NH so it all depends on how things play out. I still say there's an advantage there for Dems though since they also haven't gone red since 1988, but who knows, this is a historic election.

OR and NY aren't going anywhere though I agree it would be fucking incredible if NY somehow went red. Hell, if Trump even manages to threaten Hillary in the polls there she might waste money on campaigning in NY, which could help him elsewhere.

PA is the real question here. I've been saying all along that Pennsylvania and Florida are the deciding factors this election. Trump NEEDS to win one of those two to even have a chance, if they both go blue he's fucked.

BLM hates hillary but ok

Even if they do, they hate Trump more. And Obama endorsed Hillary. So unless Dindu Nuffin and his brother Kangs N. Sheit decide to form the Black Lives Matter Party, I wager they're all gonna vote dem.

That is an interesting prospect, though. A Black Lives Matter Party to siphon votes away from Hillary in key states.

>he thinks cubans in Hialeah actually go outside to vote

I hate to say it but with the browning of America this could very well happen.

Let's face it, If Trump does not win, our country really is gone.

Only a coup detat and suspension of democracy could turn the dismal tide

you're inbred

I think that's what it's eventually going to lead up to. Even Obama joked about this being the "end of the republic" in his last White House Correspondents' Dinner speech.

Here to say that I see Bernie stickers at least twice a day on cars and have only seen one trump sticker ever.

DOn't know if the Don can win it here desu :(

Utah by the way

Wtf are you serious

Why? Is it a LDS thing?

Even then he probably just needs more than Hillary

This is only confusing because you're too young to remember how the DNC handles niggers.

Niggers always hate their party leaders who aren't black. They vote loyally for three reasons:

1. DNC = Gibs, no matter how white and racist they perceive the politician to be, a lot of them will turn out for gibs. This is the baseline of the black democrat vote. This is what they bank on getting at a minimum.

2. Niggers on the ticket. Niggers turn out in droves to elect a nigger. Unfortunately for the DNC it doesn't look to be politically feasible to squeeze a nigger on the ticket with Hilldog. This means they're losing out on the potential for a big show. Not as big as another nigger president, but VP would be good for double on just gibs alone.

3. Ginned up nigger-hate for the white GOP: This has been a tried and true way to capture between a quarter and a third more than baseline black voting. Niggers who are too apathetic to vote just for the gibs, which they take for granted, can sometimes be convinced that a spite vote against whitey is worth the effort, but that requires stirring up a hell of a lot of blacks in a big way. So far the DNC has done a really good job of this, but they started quite early to keep niggers away from Sanders (the other white people's candidate) and now it's becoming politically dangerous to keep letting the lawless niggers run wild as the media keeps feeding their narrative.

BLM has leadership that likely knows they're in on 3, but like everyone else in BLM who isn't in the know they're just getting gibs from Soros and other shitlibs to keep the shit going. Nobody really cares whether or not they say nice things about Hillary and if they openly defy her at some point, so long as it's not a huge disruption, nobody will care. The point is simply to keep BLM going as a means to perpetuate racial resentment among the black vote generally and ensure that extra third of the black vote.

Democrats are more likely to display political signs than Republicans. Some Republicans seem to have taken notice and overcompensate by covering entire truck tailgates in bumper stickers.

>Nebraska split
Nigger, seriously?
A lot of the others are retarded but I'm familiar with Nebraska and it will not go blue ever again. Obama taking one was fixed when the redistributing happened

The sad thing is you must have actually put effort into this, because you chose the states that could plausibly turn blue in a landslide

>GA blue
I have bad news for you user.

You don't understand politics if you think it has anything to do with ability. It's literally a popularity contest

No there are just millenial burnouts EVERY WHERE looking for a free meal desu

And if you type "t b h" without the spaces it automatically changes to "desu". Learn something new everyday.

desu

Shes a very good debater. Bernie Sanders was no push over. Just be lucky he lost because he would have beat the shit out of trump.

Hillary is shrewd. It won't be easy to take her on.