Is there any movies about a man who was right the entire time while leftist redditors and buzzfeed lied about him?

Is there any movies about a man who was right the entire time while leftist redditors and buzzfeed lied about him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ln-kbhNgAGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Using Alex Jones as an example
No

Make sure to take your DNA booster pills this morning that you bought off his store.

this is actually a hoax like sandyhook, he actually still has his kids, like how none of those parents lost their children
>prove me wrong

I'm not watching 29 minutes, give me a quick rundown

>admit your entire show is a fraud
>still lose your kids

this better not mean my supermalevitality order is cancelled

He basically never lost custody of his children, his wife and him had joint custody since three years ago, she tried to take him away again in this trial but the jury and judge ruled in the original deal and nothing changed.

Its scary how twisted the MSM is in trying to paint him as losing his children.

They are seriously fucking insane.

>Show is a fraud
WHAT?! You mean to tell me, he really doesn't care about the government turning the fricken frogs gay?

Fake news strikes again

He just overreacts, which is clear to anyone watching his show.. he never said his opinions weren't real. fake news!

>being this butthurt that the media story about him was proven false

tl;dr he posted all of the court documents from his entire 3 year divorce online
turns out the courts/social workers repeatedly found him to be a GOOD FATHER and he never lost custody of his kids

>They are seriously fucking insane.
I know. It's fucking SCARY how much the MSM just outright lies to people.
Holy fuck people are gullible as shit

Gotta discredit pizzagate whenever possible bro. Can't let the masses know what really goes on.

Not only that originally in the case three years ago the three judges voted in his favor to have sole custody but he wanted them to spend time with their mom so he was the one that wanted 50%.

Alex is a fucking hero.

>and nothing changed
She gets to decide when he sees the kids.

REDDDIT BTFO

HOW CAN THEY EVER FUCKING RECOVER?

HOLY SHIT

AHAHAHHA ALL THOSE THREADS YESTERDAY WERE FOR NOTHING

No she doesnt, nothing changed in this ruling, they still live with him kek.

ahahahhaaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOW CAN LEDDIT LEFTISTS EVER RECOVER?

Alex jones is a neocon shill, he's another Zionist puppet just like the rest of them. Only r/the Donald newfags like him

Thats your opinion but lying and outright distorting a deeply personal family matter of his helps nooone. It only hurts the MSM because now everyone can see how absolutely retarded they are.

Its quite literally fake fucking news.

Ahhh, I see leddit has stopped insulting him and are going back to their old narrative.

all is at peace with the world

Alex Jones is controlled opposition who's purpose is to discredit the real information he conveys and so represents to the public

>Zionist puppets literally try and spin stories about him
>H-He's a Zionist puppet
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

NOOOOOO! Foiled again fellow ledditors :(

Fair enough
so what exactly is going on with his family

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

This video pretty much sums up Alex Jones. He will never be broken by the libshits.

QUICK, THE SJWS ARE DESTROYING WESTERN CULTURE!!!!!

WE NEED AT LEAST 1000 MORE TWEETS AND YOUTUBE COMMENTS CALLING THEM MEGAC.U.C.K.S.!!!!!

SAAARGOOON, ONLY ANOTHER VIDEO OF YOU WHINING FOR AN HOUR CAN SAVE US NOOOOW!!!!

>Alex "The globalist nazis are to blame for all the world's ills" Jones

This user is right.

>>Zionist puppets literally try and spin stories
So they're literally no different than him.

The MSM said he lost custody of his children which is false, if you watch a little bit of the video or read
You will get the gist.

then why does he hate trump's neocon policies?

>On the second day of trial, Jones sat in the courtroom and watched a "shirtless, pantsless version of himself hawk male vitality supplements," according to BuzzFeed's Charlie Warzel. Another video of him removing his clothes and yelling about the FBI was introduced into evidence. The images prompted Kelly Jones's lawyer, Bobby Newman, to tell the court, "He just takes his clothes off."

>submit

Not relevant to the argument, Alex Jones is simply funded by someone else

It's all a big proxy war of information desu

This post is really sad?
What is even your point?

>heh those alternative media types are evil capitalists for trying to get paid for what they do

This is hilarious, but now I know it didn't happen because buzzfeed wrote it.

>Fucking pig cops are just muscle for the new world order
>no first strike against china ever
>Putin is a demon
Jones 3 years ago

>Don't you dare call them bad cops!!!!! Just a few bad apples!!!!!
>nuke china noooow!!!!!
>Putin is a hero!!!!
>I am totally not a neocon shill!!!!
Jones "the donnie-sucker" today

lmao

fascism was literally created in order to justify european (((globalists))) colonizing the middle-east.

you are literally a useful idiot for zionism if you believe in fascism.

fuck off libcucks

my new youtube video will bytfo

Yep.

Literally admitted that it was all an act. Pack it in, you're done.

But mom said it's my turn to overthrow the bourgeois.

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>worships trump who is the most pro Israel president ever, has a Jewish cabinet, and Jewish granddaughter
>kisses up to Israel and Netanyahu in every interview
>wants to bomb more of Middle East and create another crisis(Iran) just to protect Israel

Why do so many Sup Forums and stormfront fags worship trump so much?

Haahahaha hail victoryyy!!!!! We're totally not nazis though. Right, fellow classical liberals?

We're totally gonna change the system by punching a few twenty-somethings!!!! HAIL TRUMP!

>Literally admitted that it was all an act.
That was false though.

Sup Forums is composed of redditors. The old guard is still around and about but i won't mention where.

Trump hates trump's neocon foreign policy.

He likes cops doing their jobs though, beating up commies that block traffic.
There's a difference between that and cops busting down your door because they "suspect" you committed a crime.

>sees some facts
>that's false though

sure and you totally aren't brainwashed and in denial

He looks forward to looking into turkey and the curds...

What the fuck is he talking about?

>defending yourself against people attacking you makes you a nazi
I don't understand your autism.

The originators of those """""""""facts""""""""" have been exposed by actual court documents.
What do you say now?

>in denial
LOL coming from the court documents that just got dropped I can see you're projecting pretty hard

>mental gymnastics

lol

If you accept that he sells DNA booster pills and you still listen to him you a retard of gigantic proportions

Why would we change the system when we are the system?

>and Jewish granddaughter
more than the grandkids are jews

How is it mental gymnastics.
Go on, I'll wait.
This should be hilarious lol.

Why would I trust anything that comes out of his mouth? He's clearly trying to save face.

>If you accept that he sells DNA booster pills
>he sells things with scientific evidence on pubmed.org to people
>somehow this is bad because he's an evil right winger
Hmm, something doesn't quite add up here.

He posted the court documents you retard. Jesus christ, it must be embarrassing for spamming this non story for days. You must feel like an idiot.

Yeah brah I only trust Sup Forums posts

XD

Tbh he's like a that crazy uncle that goes off with bits of truth every now and then.

I basically grew up with Alex Jones, I love watching his crazy antics. I don't watch his news show because its just too long and boring most of the time.

I respect him and welcome his presence, I wish there were more guys like him desu.

>Jones fanboy

lol, go shoot up a pizza place, brainlets
his lawyer admitted that Jones is just acting

>yeah brah I only trust buzzfeed articles not actual government court documents
Holy shit the damage control kek

>being this mad after you got literally BTFO

t. John Podesta

He's basically saying everything the msm is saying but twisting it all in his favor.Sounds like typical AJ to me,

HOLY FUCK

HOW CAN /r/ShitRedditSays EVER RECOVER?

So what's the bottom line?

Is he gonna bay 40k/month? Who won the custody?

The absolute madman can talk for hours