Why does he play for such shite asian teams? do they really offer that much money?

why does he play for such shite asian teams? do they really offer that much money?

Attached: hulk.jpg (519x388, 24K)

Guess he just cares about his money and yes they really offer that much money

to be honest, he's abysmal and the fact that he's winning millions playing football baffles me

This

A mediocre player like Cédric Bakambu is earning around eighteen million (though gross, not after-tax) a year in China.

Attached: Peka face mad.png (736x735, 125K)

t.brainlets

t.asslet

Attached: show_1[1].png (872x492, 582K)

chinks love bunda

since when?

>hulk has the 8th highest salary in football

>you now remember axel witsel
brb rejecting juve for that csl money

Attached: 1937966921.jpg (960x560, 61K)

>start every game for shit team, get paid bajillions
as if moving to russia wasn't obvious enough, Hulk just isn't that good

/thread tbqfh

Oscar is in China too, 26 years old in the peak of his career playing for Shanghai. Shocking tb-h

Might not still be the case but Hulk, like a lot of Brazillian players at Porto, is owned by a group who essentially choose where he plays and take a cut.

Brazilian pocholavezzi

I can't even imagine being talented and completely giving up on making any meaningful impact in my profession, and just taking a shitload of money

And they'd probably still be millionaires if they played in europe anyway

if you’re good but not quite world class might as well get the most out of your career

This desu.I mean, why be THAT greedy.Playing in a big or even mediocre team in europe guarantees you million still, does it reallymatter that much if you make 10 millions a year or 50 at that point?

Most third worlders often donate a lot of money to their large families or their villagers. Seeing as they're not going to get a proper job after the age of 35 and they have no connection to any European club, moving to China is umderstandable. The difference between half a million and 2 million is quite substantial if you do charity work.

Wasn’t it actually juve wouldn’t stump up the cash that window to zenit but Ching Chong noodles fc would+mega wages so he decided to fuck off there

>do they really offer that much money?
yes

zenit pulled the plug on a move in the 2016 window after witsel signed a contract with juve. then in 2017 when witsel was due to be a free agent juve approached again but he chose china instead. hard to turn down €18 mill per year i guess.

yes. also he can fuck the best chinese girls in china. I would also take 15 million a year to play half-assed, still dominate, and fuck

>play with amateurs
>don't have to tryhard
>still make millions
sounds comfy

so what club he should play for you think