Which of you fuckers tried mugging me

Which of you fuckers tried mugging me.

>Be me, recently mugged 24 y/o walking in Seattle
>Cut into a alley heading to Fremont giant
>Black guy comes out "Hey whitey nice shoes got a big wallet in yo pocket"
>The guy pulls out a knife that looks like the one dollar Walmart brand shut and I'm already reaching for my wallet and phone to give him
>I suddenly get really angry and say "Typical dindu"
>The nignog laughs and walks away while I'm reaching for the wallet

You fuckers nearly got me shanked

This is bullshit because Seattle has no black people.

Why weren't you carrying a gun, as is your right, big, bad American-san? If all he had was a flimsy knife, you could have gone bang bang and blown his brains out.

That's bullshit because they all come from federal way.

By the Fremont troll?!

I'm afraid I'll kill myself :/ I might get one soon though because I'm tired of being mugged

Yes!!! It was near the orange and blue mural just a bit away

100% true.

Though how they got to Seattle from Federal Way is the question.

>2016
>Carrying the cash jew

Wew lad.

Bus runs that way doesn't it? Maybe they have nignog mug your innocent person carpools

Kek.

If this is real, niggas love it when you act hard/tough and aren't intimidated by their niggers tactics. Having any bit of fear around blacks triggers their enrage timer and they chimp out.

So it's like fighting bidoofs? Niggers are using bide?

that was true when I lived in Seattle years ago. Nicest, Cleanest City in the United states. Unfortunately everyone was degenerate leftist who would have cucked hard for open boarders and Bernie Sanders.

Why didn't you spread your cheeks for him you dumb animeposter

See

Because my virgin asshole is left for the aussie shit posters of the night

Alri poof

cleanest, nicest?

I don't know how long ago you lived in Seattle, but its been full of junkies since the mid 80's. Heroin addicts and crack heads pissing and shitting everywhere, bums in the parks, trash in the streets because noone knows what the fuck a garbage can is.

the fucker thought you were a racist going for a gun senpai, being a racist saved you kek, the laugh was him being scared shitless

Why would you ever carry less than $100 cash? I at least have a couple hundred in my car in case I need it.

No, it doesn't really come up often. I just wonder why one wouldn't be prepared.

>White Heroin addicts and crack heads
Even White junkies are cleaner and friendlier.

>I at least have a couple hundred in my car in case I need it.
For what? Cash is completely useless for anything besides tipping and the last 2% of places that don't take cards.

Looks like south seattle, except the houses are made of actual masonry instead of decaying wood.

I carry it because of the stands throughout pike place

Nice, friendly wood.