And i thought there couldn't possibly be worse tv show than Scorpion

and i thought there couldn't possibly be worse tv show than Scorpion..

How is it worse? At least this show has sexy young girls.

it just takes Twin Peaks and shits all over it
it's like Twin Peaks for Desperate Housewives fans

that sounds really good im probably gonna watch this show now

Try this one

this shit is just a harem anime

oh no . what have i done

This, every episode might as well be
>Archie meets someone, and fucks it
Throw in some Jughead and Betty suffering and you've got your average episode

Isn't Archie gay?

how you describe it it sounds decent
but you gotta add the Twilight-level dialogues
filter on every shot, shit acting, 10 minutes into the show > WE NEED TWO HOT WOMEN MAKING OUT
its like a fucking caricature

Well it is based on a harem manga that's been running for over 75 years. Archie basically invented the genre.

Well, it's a CW show. No one's going into this thinking they're gonna get great dialogue, and compelling story, or reasonable acting. We just wanna see attractive people do stupid shit and bang each other

Veronica > Josie > Betty > Cheryl

Desperate Housewives is actually a pretty decent show. It's actually one of the closest shows out there to Twin Peaks.

>it's like Twin Peaks for Desperate Housewives fans
More like "Gossip Girl" fans. It's CW after all.
Also both shows have this crap: "hot milf, that left handsome father of the main character for the rich guy, comes back to town and they fuck, while their kids are fucking too"

Is Sabrina in it?

literally perfect

This show is kino you bozo go back to your old man shows like dads army.

Season finale apparently

Reminds me of Arrow season 1
Back when Ollie was fucking every girl he met in every episode

>josie is black

This triggers me because Josie already had a black girl in her band, Valerie, and she was competent in her own right. Blackwashing Josie is pretty insulting to all the Valerie fans desu.

Wrong

>We just wanna see attractive people do stupid shit and bang each other
I don't know how people never understand this. It's a dumb teenage drama with added murder mystery. Winning formula.

>not worse than Scorpion

kys

He was clearly implying the exact opposite. Are you retarded, or is this b8? Be honest.

>mfw my favorite shows are Scorpion, McGruber, Riverdale, Shadowhunters and Lethal Weapon

Scorpion is just fast and the furious with brains instead of cars
it's kino

Guys I don't watch much tv but I picked this up on Sup Forums's recommendation

I kinda like it and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for similar shows?

oh, hello homosexual

If and when you guys do decide to do Afterlife With Archie, would you put a twist on it since so many fans have expectations from the comics?

"Yeah, for sure. There’s already an amazing zombie show on TV, a couple of amazing zombie shows — probably actually three or four. There are a lot of zombie shows, so if we did go there, I think we’d more lean into the Lovecraftian horrors or it would be more like the Evil Dead zombies rather than the Night of the Living Dead zombies, if that makes sense. Night of the Living Dead right into Walking Dead, it seems like they’re biological warfare or they came from science or extra-terrestrial, whereas the Evil Dead zombies are very much about the Book of the Dead and the Necronomicon and demons possessing the bodies and stuff. That’s where I gravitate toward anyway. I’m more horror than sci-fi.

>Winning formula.
WB/UPN and now the CW operate entirely on that formula

iZombie, Lucifer, Pretty Little Liars, Twin Peaks, Big LIttle Lies, No Tomorrow, Harper's Island, The Secret Circle, The Returned, The O.C., One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girls

>>>

Has this scene been adapted yet?

it's actually marketed to YAs mostly now with all the comic book shows + diverse prestige dramedies
that demographic is more profitable than allowance money I guess

Said comic book shows still follow the formula though. There's a reason a noticeable chunk of the episode is still
>forced drama around central characters romantic lives
Even Legends of Tomorrow managed to get tied into that, and that show was basically people just doing shit in different times.

woah that's a big list

thanks user

No but they adapted this scene pretty well

basically just shows with smart writing and attractive people figuring stuff out
some might recomed the Killings but that's boring shit
for another comfy nonconventional family + mysteries, watch The Finder, Michael Clarke Duncan's last wrote and has Eric Robberts as the head of a gypsy clan