Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY JON STEWART

this country belongs to everyone who wants it faggots! Sup Forums BTFO yet again!

twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/756349545831882752

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart
youtube.com/watch?v=wiS9qgiNF9A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sigh.

Only 3.5 more months left for
> Trump Stumped How can he recover
> POL BTFO

I can make it.

>yet another leftist entertainment """news""" outlet is pushing their SJW agenda again
it's fucking nothing

You better never forget that this country belongs to us goyim...er I mean everyone.

Not an argument. There is no real America, this is irrefutable.

3.5 more months until this becomes "Who's that President?"

>washed up leftist "comedian" finally can't find a fault with a Republican who isn't a full blown anti-gay, social conservative or a bible thumping religous zealot or a war mongering Neo-con and is unable do his tired partisan hack jokes
>Trump is a nationalist and wants the best for America
>BRO YOU'RE NOT EVEN LIKE AMERICAN MAN!! NOBODY IS!!!

libcuck being a libcuck
nothing to see here

Perfect summary. Fucking hate Jon Stewart what a fucking quack

Glad to know you know better than Lincoln, Jefferson, Joyce, Faulkner, etc

>muh nation of immigrants

>dude, like, fuck borders and law and shit maaan

Liberals trying to claim ownership of patriotism, Christianity, firefighters, cops, and military. Trump is wrecking them on an atomic level.

Why is the alt right so afraid of pussy SJW?

>democrats panicking so hard they dug up John Leibowitz
They are getting desperate

>Trump is wrecking them on an atomic level.

Does he have satellites for that?

lol is this the 1600s bro? Why can't conservashits into evolution?

>you feel that youre this countries owners
>implying

i remember when John Stewart was good. Did age as well as tetris but hey..

so happy colbert's late show and the daily show rating are on a steady plummet and so is television in general, lads. not too long now and these kikes will be completely irrelevant.

>Leibowitz

Do any of these comedians think they'll change voters minds by calling them idiots and begging theme not to vote for trump?

Hate Liberals but duck would I love to see those shows back on the air. Two of the dumbest studio audiences ever assembled. So entertaining.

xD

That's basically Liberal Political Strategy 101.

>Jon (((Stewart)))

>leftists actually use thoughts like this to rationalize what little sanity they have left

Why exactly would you think out loud like that, having trouble containing that shit-spec temper and nigger-tier comprehension?

>Only 3.5 months l-left to go
>Trump wins
>d-don't worry, it'll be fine after four years
>Trump wins second term
>d-don't worry, only 3.5 months left to go of republican rule
>Another republican gets elected after people realize their lives are not only easier but happier with republicans in charge

You are wasting your time posting here.
Don't worry faggotshit, your little empire of dust will fall with vigor.

Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.

>looks more jewish every day
>nose continues growing

lel

Wow, lebowitz is looking way more jewish with old age. Guess time is fighting back against the plastic surgery.

LEBOWITZ OY VEY!!!

Oh shit its Lebowitz at it again

I know that there are people who only vote the opposite because they recognize these people are liars, theyve been lying for 20 years. just look at brexit lol, ton of people are voting against MSM

And I hate you, worthless mouth breather

>what are property rights

Dumb kike pushing some kind of global islamig gommunism.

all jews begin to look more jewish with age, its like their magical glamours wear off and their skin slowly peels back to reveal their true ghoulish visage

Jon Leibowitz is really ashamed of his real last name
SAD

Good goyem, listen to Jonsaac Steinwart

>Leftists supporting cops

Wat

Of course that Jew ignores the fact all those 9/11 bills had bullshit attached to them.

I never thought america didnt collectively belong to each and every citizen jon

We just disagree about how you want to give it away, to hug a cactus, to commit suicide for the sake of hollywood feelgood fantasy ideology.

The left has missed you desperately, but it wo t be enough! Your guy Obama who you sold me on as a young man got a peace prize while the state of isis, the jv team, freely murders, tortures, rapes, enslaves, and commits terror attacks with increasing frequency all over the progressively insane west! Frick off!

I wonder if he feels he same way about Israel

>jon stewart
who? i only know jon liebowitz

They're reaching into the internet though

Seriously, all liberals ever do is bitch about christianity, cops, and military.

If anyone doesn't get to claim solidarity with any of those things, it's liberals.

sure they trend very rarely but it's not like they're making any profit off this shit, they don't know how to and it doesn't lead to more people watching their shitty shows. i don't think they'll be a problem in 5 years.

He looks old and soon he'll start growing his horns

Remember that Fine Bros. controversy and trademarking Reaction?

They are Jews

i'm not talkin about all kikes in general, just stephen and jon. you'll never get rid of jews in entertainment, obviously

this. i don't think the jews are ever going to get the hold on the internet that they enjoyed in previous media

>social media is failing and can't be manipulated as easily as they hoped

>people prefer discussions with their peers, rather than consumption of crafted opinions

>discussions can't be easily shut down

>every attempt to pacify the internet has failed, twitter has turned into Sup Forums + celebrities who can't understand what's going on

>meritocracy in comment sections, forums, and views can't easily be moderated away

Is he going to rail on Hilary too or is he just suck her dick like most other talk show hosts?

but it doesn't..... he's naive, hapless, and wrong

3.5 months until we find out if America has Trump as president or who the president of Texas will be.

They rely on ads too. So many news sites I go to always ask to disable Adblock or they limit five articles a month

>consumption of crafted opinions

Hey man, turk vs jones, aren't you stoked?!

I want the country but it has already been acquired by Jews.

Hey Jon Liebowitz, 2004 called they want their comedy back.

Damn guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

I think Stewart may be one of our liberals that escaped the farm and is spreading tredeau tier cuckery. Don't deport him back were full, send him to one of the FEMA camps

Kek

Sup Forumsboy here.

Jon Jeward is 100% right.

A melt down this bad means only one thing:

He just realized Trump is going to win, and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

(((Jew)))
0/10

I already know kikes hate whites

>loud annoying, unlikable self-righteous kike is annoying, unlikable and self-righteous

color me surprised. can't save colbert's ratings.

Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, November 28, 1962)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart

>Oy Vey

You don't even exist.

BTFO.

Minus a few gun grabbing kikes I never hated Jews
But more and more each year I begin to understand why hitler did the shit he did.
They're truly a subversive bunch

>kike trying to tell Christians about their religion

If by "everyone" you mean people who are willing to work for it (sorry welfare leech refugees), respect our laws (oops, looks like illegal immigrants are right out), and hold no political loyalty above that to the democratically elected government of the United States (Mudshits disqualified, we'll talk after they have a religious reformation or three) then yeah we're on the same page.

Pretty crazy that back when Bush was president, these guys had their show basically written for them because Dubya did weird shit every week.

Its pretty insane to link Trump=Nazi when he only wants illegal immigrants aka Mexicans and less/none refugee immigration especially unchecked. They act like he is setting up ghettos to kick all the black people in them while they force asians to built them.

Same people that suck the cock of that cripple tyrant fdr

Hello John

>mfw didn't find him funny back in 2004

>Liebowitz 2006: Hahahaha those stupid old hippies

>Liebowitz 2016: What Are Even Borders For Man?

> "This country isn't yours."

You actually WANT him, The Liberal Jew, to say those things live on TV.

It's like when a White conservative politicians slips and says "nigger" live on TV.

Jon Stewart will push milion Whites into 14/88 GTKRWN territory.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=wiS9qgiNF9A

Man, Leibowitz is more of a scumbag than I thought.

None of the shit he says even makes sense.
>You don't own America
>You don't own patriotism
>you don't own cops
What is he even trying to say?

My problem is that you faggots think anything to the left is liberalism and thus you're talking down to give or take 50% of the population.

Fuck you buddy, fuck you and the horse you road in on, I've been a liberal for 30 years and not once have I ever heard anyone seriously call the the eradication for a minority group like I have around many alt right circles.

Lectured by a manlet kike about the country my ancestors founded and built not belonging to me. The gassings can't start soon enough.

>I'm going to fuck over a country with shitty economic and social plans because 20 million or so people take advantage of welfare.

kek, he's so mad.

I can't wait for mass libcuck suicide when Trump wins.

>BTFO

Liberal buzz words

>afraid

Am I afraid of gnats? No. They're annoying and won't leave you alone.

actually its Jon (((Leibowitz)))

Yeah, this reminds me of Trudeau's "first post-national country" speech

wow i hate my race now

God he looks awful.

Look at all the scared alt-left cucks.

Too bluepilled to realize that their the cucks. LEL

Jon "The God" Stewart is back to redpill the shit out of everyone again lel.

Are you getting triggered over mass-produced, low-quality shilling?

That's pretty pathetic.