What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ens-newswire.com/2013/03/20/civil-engineers-raise-u-s-infrastructure-grade-to-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We paid them to have kids, rather than paying them not to.

Jews

Thine First Post Be Most Superior

>see pic
Also he a fucking nigger, so not intelligent enough to listen to the jew

The jews sold us slaves. We never sent them back.

You hired an actor as your president then allowed him to advice on the economy from billionaires who made themselves richer and the rest of stagnate.

The you allowed this whole social justice shit to get out of hand so people pitching about little things were suddenly treated importantly while big issues were swept under the rug for more sensationalist shit like not enough black female transvestite police officers in Vermont.

Thirty years of Reaganomics.

Saul Alinsky and Hillary Clinton

Boomers

As an outside observer, the house was built on sand and doomed to fail from the start. Why? Because voting in the United States is not mandatory.

You're not obliged to learn about who you're voting for and why, you can just randomly decide "Guess I'll vote" and do it.

In my school, when we were turning 18, they gave us our forms and had people from both major parties lay out their own political philosophies, compared them, taught us about conservatism and liberalism, recommended authors, told us which parties were in a formal alliance and how to find all the information we would need to make an educated decision. They did this because they knew we'd all be voting.

Near as I can see, you don't do this in the states. President Monopoly Man comes in and says "I'll give YOU free shit, and I'll give YOU free shit, and YOU especially, YOU get shit that's even more free!"

Now, you need to understand, I'm not saying Americans don't know anything about who they vote for, I'm simply saying they often don't get a clue until their 30s, which is why you see so many Americans switch political ideologies at that age.

Fixing it is easy, give the children the resources to find out what they're voting for. Your Democrats have been exploiting this lack of education since Bill Clinton.

Same old story... Coloreds, ((((hardcore leftists)))).

The people who were kids under then failed education system grew up and were given the keys to the country.

Civics is dead, the constitution is never read, but instead used as a mascot, higher education no longer separates the talented and motivated from the mediocre, but instead rubber-stamps the illiterate and indoctrinates them into an agenda.

learn English you fucking wog

Pretending Jews were people and that they give good advice.

It altered its legal immigration and "european migration first" principle in the 1960's or so. Which it had otherwise had for its entire existence in order to maintain its pan european culture. And instead went with illegal immigration and mass immigration from even 3rd world nations that should've had their applications declined. As a result the US is now more and more divided along cultural and ethnical lines, which was precisely what the european migration first principle was put in place to prevent.

Can't even imagine how successfull US would've have been if the "european first" principle had not been altered. It can still be great again MAGA.. but i doubt it even had to had this not occurred.

Think about the bowl of stupidity that was.

>US successfull via mass european only migration to populate the US whilst preserving its pan american culture for its entire existence.
>89.5% european as a result in the 1950's
>Let's play with this FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE for the nations existence, for americas greatness and exceptionalism and see what happens.. might be fun.
Who does that? smdh..

As it turns out yes, a jew had the brilliant idea of proposing to change this principle, they really have a knack of deliberately or not making terrificly bad policy decisions for majority white nations.

I forget the name but i'm sure some pol/ack will find it.

Found it.

>As an outside observer, the house was built on sand and doomed to fail from the start. Why? Because voting in the United States is not mandatory.

>You're not obliged to learn about who you're voting for and why, you can just randomly decide "Guess I'll vote" and do it.

Since the US was 89.5% european, with an european first migration and legal immigration principle to preserve its pan european culture even as late as 1950's, the US system did not take into account that their constituents would change so much into let's say.. people from all over who might not.. let's say.. be as knowledgeable and aware of political systems in highly developed nations.. which require a certain amount of intelligence and knowledge to participate in.. aka an educated electorate..

People who migrate don't have that multigenerational knowledge passed down from family to family so they start blank slate, and since there's not enough focus on assimilating them because of "muh tolerance" you end up with that kind of result.

the US system never anticipated mass migration and demographic shifts or that the safeguards to prevent such being taken away by a bunch of wellmeaning idiots.. Who doesn't know how the US system works if nobody requires them to understand it..

What was self evident to multigenerational americans, are not self evident to migrants.. Modern western democracies, or in the case of the US a constitutional republic, relies a lot on people already knowing that they need to do certain stuff without demanding it of them.. People from other nations particularly 3rd world nations are not used to this at all.. They have to be told directly what to do.. This is how also the democrats have had such an easy using the migrants as voting block.. Because all they want to hear is "can muh family come in" and "can i gets free stuff?" And the rest eventhough totally disastrous for the nation, probably barely even registers for them.

(cont) this is why the illegals and stuff like that vote for hillary, she's blatantly corrupt but they look past that cause promises them amnesty and free stuff, so the long term consequences be damned.. It's politics of the worst shelf.

Hillary is essentially betraying the US to try to get votes anyways.. what does she care if the US goes down the drain if she manages to take office and finish it off with her disastrous ideas.. she's loaded anyways she'll retire in a gated community anyways whilst the US descends into chaos and poverty.

Trump has to win otherwise the US won't be able to be salvaged.

You dumbfuck, mandatory voting is the worst possible solution. It ensures that all the dumb niggers that stay home otherwise actually vote. Whites vote at far greater rates, as do older people. Having young people (millennials) and minorities vote is shitting up the country as it is.

To be fair restricting the vote to middle aged whites wouldn't solve many problems but expanding it can only make things worse.

Nothing.

America has total freedom and is the capitalist capital of the world.

Those has consequences and they show up in various forms. People are free to have cartoons as wives and think communism will solve everything. People are free to create products that serve no intrinsic value other than momentary entertainment. People are free to not engage in public discourse and vote regardless of whether they know who or what they are voting for. People are free to make money on speculation.

These work when they are a minority. The problem is multiplied when something like the internet gives them every tool to not only continue but also encourage more people to partake.

>What went wrong?
The 1765 masonic coup is what went wrong.

It gave birth to Ice Poseidon

Cx

Hr did mention a class on politics. I further add those who pass a test can vote

Clinton let China into the wto. Fuck ed us all to hell

Obama isn't anything special, but the amount of money Bush made everyone spend in Afghanistan and Iraq simultaneously is retarded.

Can you imagine if America had been spending that money on America itself?

Yep fellow danebro that's a lot of money, the deficit has over doubled during the obama administration and it's not just the war stuff that has been doing it, the illegal alien stuff is a massive burden to the US economy, the loss of jobs all that stuff.. it's quite an achievement.. Before bush the US barely had a deficit, now they have a deficit so massively that it's nearing point of no return. Over 25 trill or so it becomes unsustainable, so that the US citizens have to pay like for 50+ years or more to remove it and when it reaches that, gibsmedats are permanently over for decades. Which means all those illegals that migrated for gibsmedat will be starving and dirt poor. And the US would descend into total chaos and divided along ethnic lines. Basically turning it into a 3rd world hellhole, it's already there infrastructure wise, the core of engineers have warned about failing US infrastructure with many bridges being at risk of falling due to lack of structural integrity/lack of maintenance.. Trump talks about this a lot too.

The US really needs a builder and trump is perfect for this in every way that matters for the situation. Hillary won't do jack shit but raise taxes and watch it all crumble..

It was founded on masonic principles. It's literally illuminati tier.
Evil from the start.

corps of engineers, not core of engineers sorry.
ens-newswire.com/2013/03/20/civil-engineers-raise-u-s-infrastructure-grade-to-d/

Infrastructure wise the US is already nearing 3rd world status, with hillary she'll put the final nail in the coffin on behalf of the special interests so that the entitled leftists who are still riding the gravy train, will be dirt poor and starving too, along with their not so friendly illegal immigrants.

The US needs a builder and competence over political correctness. And trump has answered the call. If you look at his life he's perfect for it, i didn't even know he was THAT good till i started looking into his history and career.. the guy is like a fucking boyscout with a+ in 98% of what he does. including hiring female executives, all kinds of different ethnicities but based on merit and merit only.. and helping out the little guy anonymously throughout his life, which guilliani blew the whistle on at the convention.

Essentially he's the leftists worst nightmare cause he's so squeeky clean and so competent and good hearted that they have to manufacture dirt on him whilst being delusional about the facts.

Vid related youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ-zP0ljAc

(You)
he's like the dream candidate for this situation.. he represents some of the best of american excellence with regards to construction.. and values and traditions with regards to the old values that made america great.. you have to have your head buried firmly in the rear end of your pants to think that he's not competent to do this..

If americans vote for hillary this time around, it's not someone else fucking them over.. they would've ruined themselves.. Had he never ran for president the US would 100% had become a 3rd world nation over a very short span of years.. It's a total hail mary and a dream candidate coming out of nowhere.. well not nowhere cause nobody has expected him to run but he has talked about it many times and said he'd rather not but would prefer if someone came along to do it.. even decades ago he talked about this.. cause he saw slowly but surely what direction it was going.

People like trump doesn't come often in a lifetime, oftentimes people are mired in the usual corrupt bullshit and the status quo that occurs when people turn away from politics. But now it's built up to the point where it needs to be set right, or reset and then as trump has mentioned, then later down the road you can ruin it gradually again but right now we need to rebuild america and make it great again or something close along those lines paraphrased.

Trump pence 2016 america, make the right choice!

Where to begin. Letting women vote for starters.

Progress

We lost our brutal nature, and started caring about what weak people wanted.

It's not progress if it's going in a negative direction.. It might be considered "progressive" by the left to ruin stuff that already works, but then again that's how leftists misappropriate constructive words and label them as something they're not.

obama family

During 9/11 we all entered an parallel universe where America is shit, I'm convinced that's what happened.

kikes
women rights
obama