Which Jobs are alwyas portayed unaccurate in movies?

Cops. I've never seen a cop help anyone. And no, I am not a nigger.

A hitman.

Hackers.

astronauts

>And no, I am not a nigger.
But you are most likely 13.

You need to get out more then.

Steve jobs.

People playing instruments almost always look like they've never held one before.

Lawyers.

while that's true and cops write more bullshit tickets and give people a hard time than actually "protecting and serving" the main reason why cops are portrayed so unrealistically is that most of their job is just paperwork. they very rarely are involved in high speed chases, gunfights, etc. most cops go their entire careers without even discharging their weapons but in cop movies they shoot them like every other day.

Programmer, doctor, lawyer, police officer.

>jobs
>Hackers

The legitimate non-criminal title is Cryptanalysts

>unaccurate

Actually hackers are legitimate. The people doing illegal work are technically called crackers, although this distinction has fallen out of use recently.

Kek, I just thought of the same thing. I live in a small mostly white town, so yeah. The only times I really ever got hassled by cops were as a kid. 3 tickets from 17 to 21. 2 for not wearing a seatbelt. And one for going 3 miles over the speed limit. Every fucking time they told, "I don't have to do this, but..." they have to meet their quotas.

>alwyas
>unaccurate

Scientists

Steve

Pretty much every occupation ever except for movies about making movies, they are usually pretty accurate and have an eye for detail because directors know those things.

Hand jobs

Movie is set in a mental hospital. All the staff are either sadists, rapists or both.

Any kind of scientist. Real scientists are autistic shut-ins who are only experts in a very small, very obscure sub-section of their field. Movie scientists are experts in multiple fields. They can do research on cellular structure and then also engineer a machine that prints tissue and also assess the patient's health like a medical doctor.

This is accurate though.

t. my girlfriend is a nurse

You'd be surprised how desensitized they get.

Pretty much every job inaccurately, because otherwise they would be boring as shit to watch.