greetings attractive lady

> greetings attractive lady

well hello beautifu-UGH you're NOT BEUAITUFL at ALL!! your UGLY!!!!!!! YUCK!!!! imm hte joker, and i DISSAPROVE this MESSAGE!! UGLY!!!! EWWWW!!! YUCKY!!!

>Ben Quadinaros was a Toong Podracer pilot who had very little actual racing experience when he participated in the Boonta Eve Classic that saw the liberation of the slave boy Anakin Skywalker. Piloting a BT310 quadra-Podracer, Quadinaros never left the starting grid due to his pod stalling. A short while later, his power coupling failed, causing his engine's energy binders to deactivate. This caused the hapless Toong's engines to spiral away from the cockpit and fly off and explode on various parts of the Mos Espa Grand Arena. Despite this loss, Quadinaros continued to Podrace up to ten years later, during the time of the Clone Wars.

underbreaded toast

>implying anybody here would throw her out of bed

Hello, beautiful.

Very nice

Secretary made me love her forever

>Very poor choice of words

SCHLUUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPPPP
ahhhhhhhhhh

>brodo

wtf america

immediately thought of this

kek

>Quadinaros
>quadra-Podracer
pottery

>tfw jerked off to that movie countless times.

Is she a quadroon or something?

È assonante con BROTHA

Could just be lack of makeup and unruly hair, maybe she just stopped trying.

he never said this

I think she is just white and aged like shit, probably hard partying, she's well past the wall

We're just not used seeing white actresses look like shit because they usually pick attractive women and then cake them in make up.