TOS vs TNG?

TOS vs TNG?

DS9

TNG

Between those two? TOS. Overall, DS9 is best.

Oy VOY

I never want to watch TOS again. Twice was enough.

I plan to watch TNG again. Many times, in fact.

Trick question

Kirk was a terrible actor, who couldn't hide his smugness if his mother was being fucked to death in front of him

Red Dwarf is fucking awful. Never funny, at all.

I don't understand why Red Dwarf gets brought up in every Hitch-hiker's Guide, Blake's 7, Star Trek, Monty Python, Farscape, etc. discussion when it just plain sucks.

Doctor Who is also similarly awful. Red Dwarf is stupid and unfunny.

DS9

Because scifi shows that take themselves seriously are cringey.

t. marcher for science

nice nerd speak loser, lol

I'm almost agree. The constant laughter of the audience and the long-winded absurd insults/descriptions that clearly come from writers who think they're a lot more clever than they actually are really rub me the wrong way. Which is a real shame because I do think it had the potential to be very entertaining if only mildly amusing from a comedic standpoint.

TOS is crap

TOS was more consistent and doesn't have anything as bad as TNG S1 or Outrageous Okona, but TNG has a lot of the franchise's best episodes.
FPBP

It's like when you're in the Weird clique in school and a literally retarded guy attaches himself just because he likes comic books and weed.

Please fuck off, guy. Please fuck off, Red Dwarf.

>TNG S1

Whenever I catch an episode of season 1 I'm blown away by the fact that it even got a second season. It's like a different show.

>tfw Shat is our guy.

TOS had a certain indescribable charm that all subsequent Trek series failed to capture.

If you count the film series, then it's TOS by far.

No, TNG captured it quite well in its first two seasons. There is no reason to view TOS at this point, as the first two seasons of TNG are superior to all of TOS.