LOL

HILLARY RAN OUT OF INSULTS

MUST START RECYCLING

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4347602/clinton-trump-sanders-campaign-headquarters/?pcd=hp-magmod&xid=homepage
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/19/racial-diversity-eludes-republican-party-2012-versus-2016/
calwatchdog.com/2016/06/11/republicans-legislature-poised-increase-diversity-2016/
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=eEfxalQNwKY&t=16m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if she even does her own tweeting? I mean shit! she could break a fingernail.

Trump specifically addressed every one of those groups in his speech.

At my university we were fed up with the fags running our student council so a large campaign was marketed to encourage students to vote "None of the Above" for every elected position.

The student council realized how retarded its candidates were and how corrupted the system was that a re-election was forced and new, more reasonable candidates were given the opportunity for election.

That will never be the case for the U.S. but I can see why more and more people choose not to vote at all.

but media says that Trump is mean and hates all muslims and is anti gay, so what Hillary says is right because Hillary is a woman who stands up for women and thus blacks, gays, hispanics, fish, and Ukranians.

How is she pro-gay and he isn't? Who supported DOMA? Who was opposed to gay marriage until a few years before it passed the Supreme Court? Hillary. Who went on TV stating support for a federal anti discrimination amendment based on sexual orientation years before gay marriage was legal federally? Trump.
If you are LGBT and reading this, know that Trump is your friend.

>I wonder if she even does her own tweeting?
She has a few hundred or so college grads who write everything for her. She's probably never touched twitter.

no. each Hillary tweet has to pass through about thirty people before being published.

time.com/4347602/clinton-trump-sanders-campaign-headquarters/?pcd=hp-magmod&xid=homepage

>Consider the challenge of a tweet: Clinton’s communications staff alone—at least 35 people—is easily larger than the Trump campaign’s entire headquarters staff. When Hillary Clinton tweets, a handful of departments, and the candidate herself, needs to sign off. “It’s like the post office,” said one top Obama veteran.

meanwhile, the Trump office is pic related

Hillary is a poor public speaker.
Her hate for the people is strong, resulting in a disconnect and downright awkwardness whenever she goes out.
She takes us for cowards.
She knows that we know she's crooked, but she doesn't care because we won't do anything about it.
All we can do is get Trump into office so he can put Hillary behind bars.

Lel this is exactly why Trump will lose. Clinton is playing the game on a whole different level.

did you notice that a few departments can panic and come up with the tweet in OP? look at it closely. she listed them by importance, and it was just a recycled version of an older tweet.

nothing built by a committee ever works well, or comes in on time or on budget, and it is absolutely never creative or funny

trump's strategy is better and it shows

>clinton wasting her time getting 35 retards to verify that her tweets are funny and witty
>they still turn out like shit 99% of the time
>this is supposedly clinton's ace in the hole against trump

Nah.
She's going to be killed in the DNC by the people she panders to.
BLM niggers.
mudslime jiadists
bern victims
crazed, drugged up trannies

Next week is going to be a shitshow.
The police already threatened to boycott the convention.
And the irony is, the secret service recommends that a WALL IS BUILT for the safety of convention goers.

Face it, Trump already won.

Trump was very clear that he was fully supportive of the LGBT community, the African American community, the Latino community, the immigrant community, and the middle class; and that he wanted to do whatever he could to help improve their standard of living

Did she even watch the speech?

Kek'ed at Ukrainians.

You can't support muslims, women and gays at the same time. Turns out muslims believe women are cattle for breeding and gays should be purged.

Trump had really emerged as the gay-friendly candidate by far in this race

I don't know if gays will hear his message though as they are almost entirely hardcore leftists

>Did she even watch the speech?
No, she was sleeping. But that's irrelevant anyway because she's just gonna use the same stupid arguments no matter what.

Because having a army of retards doing your electronic campaign is better than having a elite few.
>This is what millennial's believe.

35 people just to tweet delete your account? Sad!

I don't know. I heard some prominent gay (can't remember who) talking about how a lot of gays he knows would be republican if it weren't for the gay issue. If Trump can turn that around then it'll help. Gays probably don't make up a large enough portion of the population for it to make a difference there, but the perception will certainly swing in his favor.

>this is what Trump supporters ACTUALLY believe

I think the left is really losing their grip on all the minorities and groups they claim to defend anyway. Think about it, if you're a Muslim or a Mexican immigrant or something, they'd still benefit from Trump's Presidency. It shouldn't really be any skin off their ass if no more can come over, if they're already here.

Fuck that's rad to the max

Trump repeats himself all the time. Why does it bother you when Hillary does it?

I wish the chancellor candidates in my country would insult each other in public.

I think you're spot on in that it's appealing to a lot more than just gays to hear that he is supportive of them
That combined with his essentially pro choice stance could actually drive independents to vote Republican this time around especially since Crooked Hillary will just trot out the same tired old shit every time she speaks
She just can't get people fired up like Trump can

I hope Trump was right when he said he was gonna get the Bernie voters but I think the vast majority of them are so caught up in the fact that he's a rich white man and we all know those people are literally Hitler to the SJWs

I fucking love her campaign team. They're screwing her over more than Trump ever will.

It's true especially given what happened in Orlando

Yeah a small elite team has never beat a lumbering behemoth with zero zeal or competence.

offer not valid for

Are dems so cucked by corporate interests that their jokes take on the format of product promotions?

She is weak.

Trump repeats about 20 different points, but he doesn't just repeat the same thing almost verbatim every single time.

Hillary just sits there and goes "HE'S RACIST" over and over again for months.

EXXXPOSE HER

Don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.

It's not that she didn't watch the speech, it's that she's depending on the vast majority of VOTERS not having watched it. Those people will have their impression of the speech spoonfed to them by the news media, and by social media. We live in a narrative-driven world, not a fact-driven one.

It's why mass democracy doesn't actually work: the ignorant, low-information voters will always outnumber the intelligent, high-information voters.

So many people have a vested interest in believing Trump is just a racist bigot. Anytime he shows any evidence that he isn't, instead of changing their minds they are just mad and will double down. Anti-fact time we're living in.

>Don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.
Wow. Great minds think alike bro.

Because when Trump tweets we know it's more or less really Trump talking to us, straight from his phone. It's entertaining. It's funny. It's human. He's often brilliant about it, too.

When "Hillary Rodham Clinton" tweets, we know that it's not really Hillary Clinton at all. We're getting a slow, lumbering, focus tested message designed to appeal to targeted groups of voters.

If you can't see the difference in appeal, you're blind. She can't even be trusted to run her own Twitter account.

that democrat government efficiency.

35 niggers sucking up welfare just to tweet the same shit you posted a month ago.

You know that as much as this election is about Trump, he still heads a Republican platform that's vociferously anti-gay. The gay community still pays attention to that stuff.

As to the fact that the left is losing its grip on minorities, how do you account for recent polls that put Trump very low for Latino voters and almost at zero for black voters? Or the fact that younger generations of Asians, especially those voting in post-Obama elections, tend to vote Democrat? It isn't some cooked up media narrative that the Republican party caters to an overwhelmingly white audience. Even the Republican party knows this, which is why they were trying to push for someone who was willing to make concessions on immigration. The reason why you have someone like Trump at the top of your ticket is because white voters feel like they are having an identity crisis. All this is to say, Republicans will never be a diverse party.

>Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

But why, what's her argument ? Why would he be against women or blacks or immigrants as long as they have a legal status ?

>argument

It's not an argument. It's propaganda.

dumb bitch didn't even watch the speech.
cucked interns must have watched the CNN recap.
every group named there was taken care of appropriately. They're literally just betting on sheer ignorance of blatant facts now

>They're literally just betting on sheer ignorance of blatant facts now

Probably a good bet.

kek and he literally said

>EL GEE BEE TEE QUE

in the speech more than once

wtf i hate the Post Office now

We have Trump and you have a faggot pixie. We will be fine, Leaf- and we will even come and rescue you when the shit hits the fan, because even though you are weak and stupid, you are nevertheless our brother.

Oh ok then, that means he's not racist.

Yeah and if you want to see how married to the narrative the left is, all they can do is mock how he said the letters awkwardly. They are determined to believe he is who they claim him to be.

Even better - they saw the speech and they're scared that it attacks their strategy directly. If Trump can unite all Americans, then their platform of "We're the Syrian Immigrant party" is fucking done. They're doubling down on a bad proposition, which is great for us.

Trump's message is now "All Americans, except for terrorists and illegal immigrants" - the only way the Hillary differentiates is by not doing anything about the terrorists or the criminals. It's fucking wild, the democrats are going to be dead in the water by November

>But why, what's her argument ?
Persuasion is more effective than arguments.

I don't think Trump has ever said a bad word about black people. But most Americans assume he has, because the narrative tells them he hates minorities.

Can't wait until they tweet "Delete your account xDD" daily in their desperation.

i think it's mostly the media making it seem this way tbqh, i think a lot of individual people aren't that stuck in their ways to elect hillary

to vote for her you have to completely dillude yourself and idk if people will do that

It's interesting that the people who talk about discrimination the most are also the ones who discriminate the most. She can't just address the american people as a whole like Trump does, she has to constantly mention all the different groups and communities.

>Republicans will never be a diverse party
That's changing very rapidly especially with Donald as head honcho now
The Republicans have realized (way too late) that evangelicals will vote for them regardless which is why there's been a growing pool of Republican politicians who are LGBT-friendly and essentially pro choice by way of "leave it up to the states"

Of course post-Obama Asians are voting Democrat, they're fresh out of uni and everyone in uni or fresh out votes Dem but that changes as they get older and realize the narrative they were taught doesn't match reality

Wow really made my noggin noggulate I am now #HildoDildo

It's a classic technique that dates back to Ancient Greece

Take the man who says he wants to do good for all and then make sure everyone believes they're part of some special group and NOT a part of the whole

Evidently, nationalism can be more diverse than reckless multiculturalism - it's a matter of bringing in groups who can actually live together and make them identify with the national identity instead of their personal identities

philosophically, tonight left a gaping hole in liberalism right at its core. leftists around the world are going to get blown out as a result of this

MUSLIMS FIRST ON THE LIST

Why does Clinton hate White males so much?

Who put the fligger in charge of American political analysis?

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/19/racial-diversity-eludes-republican-party-2012-versus-2016/

>But the Republican Party has seen its most significant losses among non-white voters, underscoring how far the party is from the ambitions for greater inclusiveness it laid out three years ago.
>Just 7% of blacks and 12% of Hispanics in this month’s poll called themselves Republicans. Other polls, meanwhile, have shown sharp gains for the Democrats among Asian-American voters, one of the fast-growing portions of the electorate. Exit polls in 2012 revealed that Mr. Obama took nearly three-quarters of the Asian vote. A poll in March of 1,000 Asian-American registered voters found that just 19% had a favorable view of Donald Trump, the GOP’s presumptive nominee.

This article was published three days ago. Where are your numbers for the increasing diversity of the Republican party?

she hates everyone, she just panders to whoever can give her what she wants. white men clearly are not going to be part of that since they're like 70% republican.

The problem is, as was brought up earlier, that the other side (anti Trump crowd), didn't watch the speech and won't ever watch it
Instead they'll get whatever Salon and HuffPo say about it

>Hillary has 35 niggers, women and cripples to write "delete your account"
>Trump writes his own tweets in huge volume while his staff rides around on golden hoverboards

Trump's operation is infinitely more efficient and he still writes way more clever shit. This makes me admire him even more.

>that painting in the back left

I would pay way too much money for one of those

only tweets ending with -H are written by her

The rest are written by her SJW CTR army

calwatchdog.com/2016/06/11/republicans-legislature-poised-increase-diversity-2016/

>With a little luck at the ballot box, Republicans in the Legislature are set to expand on their increasingly diverse delegation, a far cry from the “Party of Old White Men” it’s been thought of by some for years.

>And while Republicans have the primary goal of holding the relatively few seats in the Legislature they already have, increased diversity would show a modernizing party that could expand is electoral appeal.

>“Our party does not engage in the identity politics of the left, but we have placed an emphasis on recruiting and supporting the best candidates for every district,” said CAGOP Vice Chairwoman Harmeet Dhillon. “In our culturally rich state, that candidate is often someone with a minority background.”

>Hillary has 35 people making propaganda for her
>Trump has 600 billion basement dwellers forging the greatest memes this side of history has ever seen in a while
Praise Kek

>this is what Trump supporters ACTUALLY believe

Actually Trump doesn't care. He hires people based upon their abilities, not their sexual preferences.

>advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

>that put Trump very low for Latino voters

Latino Turnout was high for Trump in Nevada and especially high in Arizona. As the race develops, it's more than likely we will see more minorities in general flock to Trump.

Not that it's going to change your mind. Because you know, nobody is going to convince anyone of anything on a Mongolian Tapestry website. The same goes for you attempting to change the mind of other individuals.

good read.

Also topkek picture from the article

>hillary pays each person to force memes and make propaganda
>we do it for free

trump will win

Honest to God, we are seriously disseminating a lot of propaganda this cycle. It's getting crowdsourced. Pushed to reddit and Twitter. And to a degree I think it's helping.

>explicitly mentions all of them
>don't believe trump, he's just lying!

Maximum kek. All it took was a few points about minority groups and the lelberals are going into damage control mode. Now they'll have to constantly accuse him of only caring for some americans while he continues to point out that all americans are facing the same problems.

It's not anti-gay. It's against gay-marriage being imposed by judicial activism. That's not the same thing. There were and are a lot of gay people who were against gay marriage and the way it was handled.

>how do you account for recent polls that put Trump very low for Latino voters
while the numbers are not great, Trump is polling better with Latinos than either McCain or Romney did.

>almost at zero for black voters
It wasn't quite that bad in the polls I've seen, but everyone acknowledges that the GOP needs to do better with the black community. That's why we saw so many black pastors speaking at the convention, and Trump wanted Don King to speak, but the RNC nixed him. It's why many speakers, including Trump, emphasized the need to rebuild inner-city communities especially, acknowledging that the crime rate is linked to poverty.

It's not that the GOP doesn't court these voters, or offer them anything, it's that they never get the message. Most of them don't watch events like these, and so everything they hear about the platform and the speeches is filtered through the media and their corrupt community leaders, both of whom have a vested interest in keeping them in the Democratic fold.

If you actually watched the convention (and I mean the actual convention itself, not the media coverage that had panels and talking heads constantly cutting in, which was admittedly difficult unless you watched it on CSPAN) you would know that while, on the one hand, the platform is being described as the most conservative in a generation (and it is in ways), there also was the most concerted effort ever to appeal to the concerns of ALL Americans, not just old white males.

>is why they were trying to push for someone who was willing to make concessions on immigration.
No, the reason they were trying to get a weaker stance on immigration is because illegal immigration benefits big business (especially big ag). It's the new slavery.

But other than people working directly for Hillary, why would they be upset if Trump proves to be good for these other groups? Why not just switch to back Trump? They must actually not believe it or they'd just switch.

As someone from California, I'm skeptical of comparisons between California GOP and national-level GOP. Those at the national level tend to take hardline social conservative positions that appeal to the Middle American base, but aren't as popular on the coasts. Most California repub state (not national) representatives lean toward the middle, which make them a bit more palatable.

Of course it was. All I remember from the 2012 elections was Obama's red and blue poster style being memed into every single fictional characters there is along with the youtube parody videos of him, and I think a similar thing is occurring with the MAGA annie may pictures and slogans and Trump parodies.
History is written by the winners. Winners are brought to power through memes.

What exactly is it that gays want from government? They can get married, they have pride and flaunt their flamboyancy in public. What issues do gays want a political candidate to address?

Not Trump's fault that blacks, idiot women, vindictive queens, and the cult of Jorge Ramos are unable to discern between truth and a lie. If G-d has hardened their hearts, then it cannot be undone by anyone but G-d.

Not worried, I'm feeling pretty comfy. The screeds and vile venom spewing forth from Hillary and Black Twitter is a disgrace and you'd better get straight before real Americans look up from work, church, summer camp, vacation, boating, home and yard projects, and their kids and grandkids softball games, and notice the media is rabid, spiteful, and demon possessed, and there is something not quite right with Hillary's face and the hyenas that support her. When this happens, you will be devastated. You will be lost. Because your gut has already told you that the more people get to know Hillary, the more they will despise her, and the more the people actually learn about and hear from Trump, the more they will like and trust him.

>middle-class families
At least the stupid cunt took that bit out, who the fuck did she think she was fooling

>immigrants
Illegal aliens. It's disgusting that they're refusing to even accept they're illegal.

contrast this of course with clinton's office, pic related.

where would you want to work, Sup Forums?

trump's people are simply higher quality, and the organizational setup is 'private sector' style, not government

Duh, she's only playing in 2D

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eEfxalQNwKY&t=16m42s

I just want to say that holy fucking shit that picture is amazing.
I would love to be working there

Was inspired by you to make this

>hardline social conservative positions
That appeals, or should appeal, to many in the Latin and Black community, too, though. Both of those communities are more religious than the white community at this point.

The challenge for the GOP has always been explaining how its economic positions benefit blue-collar Americans, and that it is genuinely concerned with urban poverty. The sad thing is that many social conservatives actually care more the plight of the poor than Democratic leaders do. If the urban black and Latino populations ever wake up to the fact that the Democrats only care about their votes, there's going to be hell to pay. Unfortunately, if even Bernie couldn't get through to them, I doubt Trump has a chance to.

i know, it's my wallpaper now lol

efficient, modern office. strong, attractive young white man. lots of patriotism. cool stuff on the walls. they made it cool without spending much money at all. it looks hopeful, nationalist, and intelligent

>we do it
>FOR FREE

Actually no, we do it for the lulz as we always have. Trump is a seemingly bottomless lulzcow how could we resist milking him for all he's worth?

Making him president may be the greatest troll of all time. It would destroy lefties, some may honestly kill themselves, some may move to Canada. It will be glorious and we got to be a part of it.

I had barely used photoshop in years but Trump inspired me and I've been cranking out more OC than I have in my life.

She is trying to get the female vote. You don't convince women with facts and reason, you do it with feels and pretending to believe the bullshit you're shitting out.

I think it's a good example of how big bureaucratic organisations can be toppled by innovative upstarts. Big organisations stop taking risks, while the small ones are forced to take risks. Throughout this whole election we have seen Trump take risks, some cost him some support, however others benefited him greatly.

Obama used social media heavily in 2008, Trump builds on that even more by taking advantage of the memetic powers of internet subcultures on Sup Forums and Twitter. He doesn't just engage social media, he becomes a living meme.

TRUMP got republicans in a GOP convention to applaud for faggots to get equal protection from mudslimes

The GOP sided with faggots while the left bent over backwards to placate snackbars

faggots will remember this

>i know, it's my wallpaper now, strong, attractive young white man

For those of you doubting whether or not Trump has the support of the gays

dark, cramped hellhole with kitschy shit everywhere, old computers, half-height cubicals (gotta balance open office space with privacy and appeal to everyone) obese minorities, and junk lying around. your coworkers don't give a shit

fuck liberals, really, the 'we're all young and fun and diverse and trendy' is such a lie, they're pudgy, unquestioning morons

Definitely

Create a montage of the Orlando gay bar shooting with Muslims chucking homos off roof tops and you're gold

Hillary plagiarized some cunt named Hillary Clinton.

Actually she were fighting in east Ukraine and she killed at least couple of thousands of Ukrainians with her bare looks.

This.