Egyptian jon stewart better than american one

youtube.com/watch?v=UY4J2FqXg3I

WOOWWWWW POLS are fucking dumb. you guys realize you are only contributing to hate right? you build nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

whosdatedwho.com/dating/sara-jean-underwood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pussy has to run from his government
>is able to because he is rich.
>makes fun of US gun culture
>"Who let these peasants have guns!"
Wew lad.

Guaranteed she's 100% coal burner.

who is this mattress actress

oh wow I'd love to see her get blacked

Well you're on the right board friendo

It says right in the filenameil, dipwad.

she already been GOOKED

I build your mom feggit

Let's get off of moms friend, cuz I just got off yours

I got off in yours xD

Post more American bikinis.

amy goodman married an asian? that's hot.

actually I hate her attitude very much. if she just relaxed a bit and had some self-confidence she might be beautiful but her attitude leads her to have a pinched up awful countenance.

We dont hate, you fucking nigger faggot.

Yeah that's not quite the same as seeing her get railed by Mandingo. Seeing her eyes blank and wide as her pussy is stretched out by a 9 inch cock thicker than her arm sliding in and out right up to her cervix. Seeing her ass jiggle, the pulsations created from the slap of the negro's hand. The camera suddenly changes angles and the couple have changed positions, merely a trick to hide the fact that Sara Jean had to have a break to recuperate while Mandingo takes another sip from his chilled budweiser. Sara Jean is both sore and immensely horny from the experience. Eventually, she will have taken all the pounding she can handle. Orgasm twice of thrice, but she knows she is finished. All she wants now is to savor the taste of that sweet (or bitter) black man semen. Mandingo hasn't blown a load in two weeks, he has a lot saved up. He's been eating a lot of celery sticks for a glossy white stream and zinc suppliments to increase the volume. In the final scene, he sprays Sara's face and covers her in a thick white goo. Fade to black as she uses her fingers to bring all the goodness to her mouth.

BLACKED

She hasn't fucked niggers in public yet but she is a race traitor.

She's dating a spic.

whosdatedwho.com/dating/sara-jean-underwood

Whats wrong with white women?

We build plenty. But people should hate muslims. They are mass murderers.

No she hasn't Chang. Keep dreaming though.

You disgusting cucks kys

hallowed are thy name

now this is a get thread