NO MORE BOOTLICKING

More whites are murdered by cops every year than blacks and you stupid fucks still have the gall to defend them.

>b-but the dindus

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/

It's not the niggers that need to worry about these pigs it's honest hardworking law abiding citizens that need to fear these power crazed hillbillies.

If a cop wasn't a cop he'd be a criminal and vice versa. I hate niggers just as much as you and we'd be better off without them, but that doesn't mean we can just ignore the pig problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

downtrend.com/71superb/black-cop-shoots-and-kills-6-year-old-white-boy-with-autism
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/
mrconservative.com/2014/08/48057-black-officer-shoots-white-man-no-media-outrage/
dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien
cnn.com/2015/08/06/us/seneca-teen-dead-police-shooting/
conservativetribune.com/teen-shot-by-cop/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/04/worse-than-eric-garner-cops-who-got-away-with-killing-autistic-men-and-little-girls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We doing this bullshit again?

Fuck the police! They were created by the Jews!

>Trump announces law and orderplatform
>oy vey goyim, police are pigs ACAB :^) trust me I hate niggers

i'm an angsty 20-something with ear gauges ask me anything

Where did your parents touch you

>Implying people breaking the laws egregiously shouldn't be shot

I don't give a shit what color they are. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Difference is, Black people cry about a nigger getting shot after resisting arrest/provoking officers/committing crimes and whites understand they should be shot.

It's not a big deal to white people because the majority of whites are law abiding citizens and understand the repercussions, which isn't the case for blacks, so of course nigs are gonna get butthurt.

Also, sage cancerous threads.
Go fuck yourself.

I hope they kill more niggers and white trash desu.

Bootlick my cock, faggot.

Take your teenage angst back to breddit

You're the true fucking cancer because you don't care that hundreds of cops are killing innocent whites in this country every day!

More dead humans is less traffic on the roads, I don't think they kill ENOUGH people. Is that okay with your leaky snatch?

You know not all police officers are bad. And you bad mouthing them just creates more violent corrupt ones.

#NotAllCops

Don't why this whole issue has turned into a shit-show. We want GOOD cops, not shitty incompetent cops. Some cops deserve to be out of a job. We want to see those shitty cops fired or be put in jail if they really fucked up.

Shoo antifa

Sure, just so long as you're one of them.

The whites who get shot most likely deserve it. Same for the niggers

>More whites are murdered by cops every year than blacks
>(((whites)))

>parents
you mean the sperm donor and the egg carrier
i don't claim parents or countries

Auto assassins are the best kind of assassins.

That the best you got? Tell me what was it that made you so god damn terrified of the police to the point that you feel the need to suck you dick 24/7?

>Implying dead criminals is a bad thing.

Where are the stories of these "innocent" whites getting shot? Do you have any examples and, more importantly, do you have enough evidence to support this is some kind of epidemic and not just a few cherry picked cases that fit your narrative?

I doubt it.

I don't like the fact that our police are becoming more and more militarized, but to say that cops are just running around killing "innocent whites" and "innocent blacks" on a level that supersedes a few cases of negligence or officer error is fucking retarded.

You sound like a sexually frustrated high school kid.

>majority white country has more white shooting deaths than blacks

>WHAAAAAAA???

americans still have too much crime for them to ask the police anything but to be more thorough.

Americans deserve and need a no tolerance, no bullshit police.

Sort your crime problems (and your niggers) and then you can ask for the boots to be removed.

But it is a truth that the more violent an area the more police it needs.

>tl;dr fuck you acab-niggers you deserve the boot

There are 900k+ cops in the US. Thousands of stops every single day across the country that end without incident. Cops kill a few hundred "unarmed" people a year out of a population of 320+ million. Less than 50 of those shootings are debatable whether or not they were unjustified. No, we are not lacking good cops. The massive problem is that the media is treating police shootings like they are an epidemic that's whiping out black people and an alarming rate, which is not even close to true. There are millions of stops every single year, only a few hundred (at the most) involved unarmed people getting shot. The probability if you getting shot by a cop while unarmed is 0.000000000002

One of the biggest struggles is the battle between choosing patriotic libertarianism or fascism.
Now I'm not an ironic satire alt right member (I seriously mean what I say on these boards and on facebook and it pisses me off when people would rather bullshit and take huge amounts of their time creating OH IT'S OK I'M JUST JOKING HAHAHA threads on the internet than put on a movement like a productive human being) anyways what I'm getting to is in my personal opinion authoritarianism is key in our political agenda as long we the people on its side agree with what it is trying to achieve. In my opinion it's not the fact cops kill but rather who they kill. A lot of dumb ass lefties think the world revolves around them and their freedoms because it doesn't harm anyone else, a false maxim and goes against our ideal of conquest. Typically when a cop kills some crim they use the same arguments HE WAS JUST FUCKING ROBBING THAT BANK AS LONG AS HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE LIKE OMG WORST THING EVER! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS OK! You know you broke the law. you're a full grown adult. your actions have consequences.

""""""Whites""""""

>Some (((economists))) have criticized the report

Quit being a dumbass and you'll be fine as long as we start paying them more. Low pay means low quality.
We actually get good quality for our money but we need a bigger pool of people to choose from. You have to deal with a lot of crazy bullshit and dangerous situations. Some places are hell too.

tbf my famalam nigger, even when it's reported to the percentage of the population, white deaths by police are higher than black deaths

even though, still reported to the percentage of pop., black crime is way higher than white crime.

I'm not claiming a correlation as I know it's mainly due to the media blowing out of proportion any "police violence" against blacks...

What I'm saying is, the media's take on the treatment of police violence regarding blacks and whites is so vastly different that police work normally with whites, making them "suffer" more than blacks.
Even when the numbers are reported back to take into account the population percentage of each races.

>for the same amount of blacks and whites, whites are indeed subjected to more police violence

Cops have the same mindset as criminals. Only a piece of shit would want to have that kind of authority over you and want to control you. But Sup Forums is apparently bootlicking HQ.

Police are gross

Typical responses from boots. Pure manchild ignorance. Disgusting.

in my view the state is no different from a glorified mafia.

Still, in this world it is a necessary evil and I'd rather have dead nigs and criminals from cops than no cops.

Also there's a difference between not being an acab-nigger and bootlicking.
the first is normal and smart and the second is retarded.
#NotAllCops :^)

>non-argument

MEDIOCRE

That's the same shit libtards say about teachers, isn't true then either.

The fuck is wrong with you

>and another one

You guys really aren't self-aware are you?

You're not a bootlicker, but I'm sure you can agree most of the people who posted in this thread were quick to start licking.

I've got two arguements farther up nigge. I'd love to debate you on the matter :3

see

Sources?

How about you provide the sources for once?

I wasn't saying it was another non-argument (even thought it was), I was saying it was another manchild post. Immediately suggesting for me to kill myself because I said something you don't like. Yet another failure to comprehend.

I already quoted both posts. You do realize that right? I told you, they're disgusting and inaccurate comments, spoken by a manchild. You can't even make a post without some childish and hateful insult. This is the problem. Not the killings. That very mentality and behavior that YOU display. The only thing you got right is that white people dont cry about it.

Thanks for reminding me to filter bootlick*. Keep on tokin brah.

>Be white
>Someone white gets killed
>Saw he was breaking the law and resisted arrest or something so got shot and killed
>Understanding

>Be black
>Someone black gets killed
>Saw he was breaking the law and resisted arrest or something so got shot and killed
>#BLM #DeathToCops Fuck the police. He was good boy, going through college just to sell Vicodin , working on rap CD

>defend them
no. saying BLM is shit does not mean I am defending police. I hate BLM BECAUSE they took a legitimate issue and completely obfuscated it with their racist bullshit. now nobody that isn't black or retarded will sympathize with them and they get more and more extreme starting a fucking race war, and nobody's actually talking about police brutality anymore.

Does anyone have the video of the latest police shooting? the point where he actually gets shot, all i've seen is the before and after of the guy lying on the ground. I looked on liveleak and couldn't find it, though I didn't spend long.

>I already quoted both posts. You do realize that right? I told you, they're disgusting and inaccurate comments, spoken by a manchild.

Good job quoting my posts and...

>You can't even make a post without some childish and hateful insult. This is the problem.

>Pure manchild ignorance. Disgusting.

...LITERALLY being a part of the problem you brought up.

Are you fucking retarded? You get onto me for having hateful replies, and give a hateful reply with NO ARGUMENT. Just because you quoted my post doesn't mean you brought anything to the conversation in your favor. In fact, you did the opposite.

What exactly are your rebuttals?

>Do you have any examples
yes
>do you have enough evidence to support this is some kind of epidemic and not just a few cherry picked cases that fit your narrative?
in other words no matter how many examples are given they won't be enough. read the OP article retard, more whites than blacks are killed by police, now ask yourself, are whites more likely or even as likely to deserve being shot by police? there are legit cases of police overreach and fucktards like BLM do nothing but justify it to people like yourself, who want to pretend every one deserves what they get.

So even more blacks/minorities commit crimes than people think. They're already far overrepresented, way to sabotage yourself, idiot.

No no no no, this doesn't work like this. YOU are making a claim, YOU are responsible for defending it and proving it true, not any of us. If your response to my plead of sources is "Do the research yourself" you are admitting your are full of shit and your only defense is insulting your detractors.

You know, like feminists and SJWs do, no facts, just feelings.

When the fuck did I say anything about BLM? I think you'd find that we pretty much agree if you'd calm down and actually read what I said.

why the fuck do economists think their input is valuable here? lol.

>Do you have any examples
>yes

Okay, show me

>in other words no matter how many examples are given they won't be enough.

No, I mean you need to show a trend. Ya know, like anyone else would do when tryin to prove a point.

I can show you examples of people getting hit by lighting. That doesn't mean it's an epidemic that we need to be more aware of.

boots? What is this, the Muhreens?

If you can't even use fucking Google than you're a lost cause.

I'm not saying you did. but BLM has successfully turned an issue from "cops vs citizens" into "whites, especially cops, vs blacks". they have made the issue all about them and polarized it along racial lines by acting in a way no white person with an ounce of self respect will ever sympathize with, making a lot of people naturally defend the police when they shouldn't because the issue has become polarized enough that it's basically just two teams.

if the state department had created BLM they couldn't have done a better job.

Like I said YOU are the one that sould be defending your stupid claim. Why me, someone that is curious about your claims is the one responsible to do the research while you just insult people who don't think like you?

>caring about useless white trash getting killed by police for committing crimes

Tell me why I should give a shit?

>HURR, I HAVE A POINT TO PROVE!!!

okay, post proofs??

>DURRR, GOOGLE IT FAGGOT LOLOLOL XDDDD!!!!

Fucking idiot

here ya go nigger
downtrend.com/71superb/black-cop-shoots-and-kills-6-year-old-white-boy-with-autism
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/
mrconservative.com/2014/08/48057-black-officer-shoots-white-man-no-media-outrage/
dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/04/worse-than-eric-garner-cops-who-got-away-with-killing-autistic-men-and-little-girls.html

as for 'proving a trend' I will tell you a second time to look at the OP. WaPo's damage control notwithstanding, the study, done by a GLM supporter who was himself surprised by the findings, give you exactly that.

Yes sir.

I dunno why would Satan care?

You have to start doing your own work by yourself at some point, there won't always be someone to wipe your ass clean.

>319,000,000 people in the US
>1,400 people on average are killed by police each year
>0.00000438% of the US population is killed by the police
>This is apparently a huge fucking problem
>The police are apparently not human and aren't prone to human error

I personally don't like the police. But I'm shocked there aren't more killings by the police each year. This shit isn't an issue.

After 60 posts the one who posts the sources is not the OP. Was it so hard to have a ground for your bullshit? Was it so hard to spend 30 minutes investigating before opening the thread? Oh no wait, you are the kind of people that has everything done by another person.

I've always managed to find a someone so far. I think I'll take my chances.

None of that is at all comprable from any angle... If you wanted to get me on something, you could have at least gone with my use of "boots" as a derogatory term. It's literally the only thing you had, and it's the only thing you didn't quote.

You're an idiot, which has a side effect of false arrogance. You think you're smart, and you'll never be able to comprehend why you're not.

What are you trying to say? OP and the post with the sources don't disagree with eachother.

I think it matters to the families of those 1,400 victims.

>More whites are murdered by cops every year than blacks and you stupid fucks still have the gall to defend them.
Because we're not retarded, we understand statistics and circumstances.

In my neighborhood police are afraid to make arrests because crazy gun faggots come out and start shooting shit, you guys need to grow a pair lol

Come on OP, you don't have to shout out racial slurs. Sup Forums is an image board of peace, and you come here using the N word? Shame on you, you racist.

>the statistics
What are you talking about? more whites are shot in both absolute numbers and as a proportion relative to how many crimes they are involved in. Saying BLM is bullshit isn't saying that blacks have no reason to get into situations involving police disproportinately often, it's just saying the media is extremely biased and ignoring the real cause which isn't cop racism, if anything the cops are more racist against whites.

>still no rebuttal

Just walk away, bud. All you're doing is throwing ad hominem bullshit that earlier you were condemning others of doing. Fucking pathetic.

i once saw a quote

>firemen dont go out looking for fires to fight
>ambulance workers dont go looking for hurt people to treat
>cops should do the same

Really at the end of the day all cops are good at doing are
>giving BS tickets
>Arresting people who have already commited crimes
>Showing up to a murder scene after the murder to clean up the mess

The ONLY time i have EVER heard of innocent people being defended from a criminal before a crime took place is when they or another citizen were armed

if I have to defend my own family and property anyways with my own firearm as all a cop would do is arrest a killer after they had killed one of us(and said killer would hardly be punished in our "corrective system") i see no reason to have so many of them.

cops: when 3 thugs break into my home you wont be there to protect me youll be there to get 3 coffins ready 2 hours later

was this before or after the coup?

>Victims

According to most of the articles and statistics I've read about police shootings. 95%~ of them were deemed "justified". So that would mean that 1330 of these "victims" would not be classified as such; they would be categorized as nuisances to society. Their families might mourn them, but they aren't victims. I think you do the actual victims of crime in general, a great dishonor by falsely labeling these nuisances, victims. Because the world is better off without this malicious individuals.

>make no-go zones in american cities because of white gun fanatics
if only. for some reason they treat white crime a lot more seriously, while allowing black areas to police themselves.

>Switzerland

What we really need to do is be like you and have everyone go through military training and own a firearm

I think the Swiss are the nicest people one could ever meet but knowing what i know about them i would be fucking scared to rob or assault one

Typical response from angsty teens. Pure manchild ignorance. Disgusting
>this is not an argument

Statistics meaning it's a stupidly small number.
Circumstances meaning dumb fucks acting retarded around a cop.

Fuck off you retarded ancap.

some of you fags are contrarian as fuck

>police are being murdered and no one cares
FUCKING NIGGERS
>blue lives matter
POLICE ARE BASICALLY NIGGERS

see

>2 black cops kill white
>Black cop
>Hands concealed all the time, did odd movements like he was armed, muttered "I hate my life" before walking towards the police officers while still having hands concealed, stupidity at it's finest
>Another black cop
>Yet another black cop

These are the ones I'm willing to take, though the first and the second are about the same case.

The cops are behind Black Lives Matter. They knew if they got all the niggers worked up over shootings that were largely justified, the white people would get fed up with the niggers. White people are now defending the cops blindly. They can't get mad when a cop shoots a white person because they will look like hypocrites. Cops created this narrative so they can continuing murdering us with impunity. They could kill a white person for no reason and that person's parents will say he deserved it. Wake up sheeple

hell yeah the last robbery here happened in 2006 cuz they found the robbers head floating on the beach about 2km to me
both, erdogan basically said you catch coupers you smoke em and you get away with it

>firemen dont go out looking for fires to fight
>ambulance workers dont go looking for hurt people to treat
That's done for two reasons
>deters crime and catches suspicious people
>spreads police so cops get to the scene faster

>the first and the second are about the same case.
so they are. this was a 30 second rapid burn through google. what does the cops being black have to do with anything, let alone invalidating them? they were cops, they abused their authority. making it about race just dfistracts from the actual issue and turns civilians against each other based on race, exactly what BLM does.

Could someone please lick my boots I got shit and nigger brains all over them, thaaanks

okay the first 2 look pretty bad. Absolutely ridiculous, ill give you that.

The third, the guy was on a 25000 dollar bond for armed robbery. Nothing of value was lost

The fourth, The kid literally led them on a highspeed chase, was purposefully hiding his hands from officers when they had a report he was armed, and was provoking officers saying i hate my life the whole time. Prime example of suicide by cop. HE WANTED TO DIE.

Fifth link is the exact same story as the second one.... Did you just google "white person killed by cop" and link the first ones on the page without checking them?

6th story:
>The two then moved around the building, with Collar kneeling at one point and then standing back up and walking toward the officer.

Provoking the officer gets you shot.

7th story is AGAIN the same as a previous story. 6th one to be exact.

So two out of the eight stories you provided were in your favor. another 2 stories were duplicated in the eight you provided.

So all in all you have 6 examples, 1/3 of which fit your narrative.

Try harder.

Rebuttal to what, bro? You haven't made a single point. What your basically doing, is this:

>You say something wrong and dumb
>I say "that's wrong, you're dumb"
>you say, "no, you're dumb"
>I say, "see what I mean, only a dumb person would respond like a 1st grader"
>"oh, insults, you're the manchild, you're dumb, haha :DDDD"

My point made here about the mentality, is the same point my original post made. The same point I've been making the entire time. And the same point you've been proving, every single time you post.

gg, I'm going to sleep.

>Giving BS tickets
Traffic and patrols are 2 different entities, though this one is true.
>Arresting people who have already commited crimes
Could you expand this one a little more?
>Showing up to a murder scene after the murder to clean up the mess
Jesus, is like the police doesn't know when a murder will take place.

Let me rephrase this so I can try and understand your frustration. Let's just start over... What point are you trying to prove here?

you didn't even mention the 8th article, which is a collection of examples.
>walking towards police is provoking them
what are they, wild animals? even muslims take more to provoke. try harder to get that gum out of the ridges.

Im aware of this

However consider my perspective

>our police are a national force called RCMP
>Rotated to different communities often so they can never really bond with the people
>are very detached from us because of this

If say the government were to start rounding up all citizens who didnt agree with them (all non leftists or people who evaded coming censorship) the police would be very willing to comply with orders to do so. if ordered to open fire at innocents protesting im willing to bet most would go along with that order as well

Unlike the military (who i actually trust over even the government as the only semi sane voice here) cops tend to be leftists and vote liberal as well. Hell they even show up to the fag parades and march in them to help push the agenda

Cops whether you like it or not are to be the armed wing of the leftists atate. I think BLM and the happenings that come with it are false flags so that the police can be purged of conservative/nationalistic elements and replaced by a force loyal only to the state

This thread is about cops killing white people, of course is about race. If it was about innocent people in general I wouldn't have brought the cops race.

>Did you just google "white person killed by cop" and link the first ones on the page without checking them?
no, I used Yahoo.

>making it an issue between cops and killing people of a certain police color
>not about an issue between cops killing people who committed certain crimes and the context of the shooting event itself

God, I wish the Judges were real so they could put a bullet in your ass and that ass in a confinement tube.