It's just rebels backed by the CIA, not real US forces

It's just rebels backed by the CIA, not real US forces.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rambler.ru/world/34253760-wsj_soobschili_ob_atake_vvs_rf_na_bazu_ssha_v_sirii/
reuters.com/article/us-twenty-first-fox-ailes-idUSKCN1012SU
isis.liveuamap.com/nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are sorry.

I'M WIIIILD

you will be, Fyodr.

>US base in Syria

What did they meant by this?

Praise

No, it really was just mistake.

We believe you.

The same way we bombed 75 Syrians by accident a day prior? What the fuck is going on over there

Rebel airstrip & fob filled with US equipment we give to ISIS and two CIA handlers. Nothing much.

are you sure it was drunk mistake and not a devious russian plot?

>Source FOX
Fucking worthless. Enjoy News ENTERTAINMENT.

really got my neurons firing

Hey /sg/ people, didn't Ivan disappear about a month ago?

Putin said that if Clinton is elected there will be war between the US and Russia.

This is the beginning of the end my friends.

Well, I guess russian headlines will read
>Another successfull airstrike against ISIS in Syria

We weren't invited, let alone authorized by congress. Russia was

You'll be sorry when St. Petersburg is in flames.

Exactly.

Probably they were mistaken for IS fighters.

Is there any other "news" left?

nah, they are saying the same news.rambler.ru/world/34253760-wsj_soobschili_ob_atake_vvs_rf_na_bazu_ssha_v_sirii/

Shit happens, no biggie, right?

>What the fuck is going on over there
Civil war, more or less

If you killed any of our people, people will call for blood.

How could we know that it was your base? Nobody let you to place military bases in Syria so we thought that It is just IS training center.

>US base in Syria
Fairly certain it's illegal to set up military bases in other nations without said nations permission

you're there illegally, Mason, so it's your own fault

We all make mistakes bro

Russia was at least invited there by the government of the country while you just invaded to take over some airstrips.

there is no mistake to be made when there's nothing but muslims on the ground

We don't even have our own nation's permission.
We've gone full on fuck it

Russia already shits all over you and your allies.
USA loses influence in the world with each stupid word you republican redneck faggot speaks. He already said that USA probably wouldn't defend their allies in Eastern Europe.
That made a lot of people really angry here. And Eastern Europe is pretty much the most loyal friend to USA in Europe.

The Middle East is our sphere of influence idiot.

Go be a regional power somewhere else. Like Siberia.

It is but Syria's not in a position to prosecute

Worst case scenario we can always war them and then it's fine.

>We are sorry.

Don't be. You just killed CIA backed Islamists.

>America bombs two Japanese cities with nuclear bombs and refuses to apologize

>Russia bombs a US base and you gets angry

Obama should be court marshalled.

>most loyal friend
>can't even keep up with their NATO obligations and just expects Americans to die defending them

>US has a base in syria

In other news:

reuters.com/article/us-twenty-first-fox-ailes-idUSKCN1012SU

>And Eastern Europe is pretty much the most loyal friend to USA in Europe.
you mean cheaper NATO meat
lol

And most of congress

>-reportedly

It's American interest to have influence on Europe. You seem not to understand that Trump's idea to ignore pretty much everything outside of US means that you no longer have an ambition to be a superpower.

Yeah it's not like the Jordanians invited the US into the area in order to act as a buffer between ISIS and Jordan.

Go home Mongoloid men are talking

the nips started the war, we just finished it

last time in checked we were not currently at war with russia

No, it's our. Go Fuck with your Arab peninsula's 'democratic' states. :^)

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

>Jordan inviting the US into Syrian airbases

Told you.

"Russian warplanes reportedly bombed a secret military base in Syria"
so it was a logistical error?
Fuck off, Rambro

The bombing was last month before Trump said any of this. Remember last month when tensions were high and there were talks of the US pulling out ambassadors and such from, what was it, China and Russia. This is probably why

OF THE CRATER

You seem to not understand that making allies pull their weight and being an isolationist are two completely different things.

HAHA YEES YEES raze St. Petes to the ground so we can rebuild Nevanlinna on it.

False equivalency fallacy and 70 years difference professional shit poster.

But you started the war in Syria, isn't it?

LIKE THE PROPHETS

Yes, we can tell mongoloid men are talking...

>Obama and Clinton watching the RNC
>oh fuck guys, uh, we have a problem, they are basically taking our base appeal
>shit shit shit what do we do
>Well Hill, I dont think we can wait for you to get into office, call Putin and Soros, we need to move up the timeline
>Move up the timeline? to when
>...... NOW we need to start WW3 before the election.

>Foreign country inviting US to take another countries' air bases
What.

>(((US base)))
Someone needs to put a few cigarettes out on the kike who wrote this propaganda.

that reminded me of a paper i read that mentioned a really interesting case study; during the russian war with chechnya russian soldiers would use heavy artillery weapons to bomb random targets when they got drunk and wanted to vent some frustration; the study found that areas that were randomly bombed were less hostile following the attack and essentially brought into question the assumptions associated with information starvation / indiscriminate violence

I do understand that, and if it's only a bitchslap to our governments to pull more resources - good. Maybe the sources weren't right, but some reported that even if a state fulfills the obligations, it should be a good question if USA needs to risk anything over Europe. Now that's stupid and alarming.

>60% WHITE
>GET BOMBED BY GLORIOUS RUSSIAN AIRFORCES
BTFO

Might wanna check that again pretty sure we are at war with pretty much everyone in some shape or form just not in the traditional sense of standing armies fighting each other no one does that anymore

>Jordan not wanting ISIS invading them
>Invites US to protect their border from the Syrian side.

Logical choice

Maybe you didn't read the article.

>The U.S. tracked a Russian plane heading toward the base. The warplane dropped a cluster bomb, according to U.S. and rebel officials.

>After the first strike, U.S. central command air operations center in Qatar called Russia’s air campaign headquarters in Latakia, Syria to tell them that the base shouldn’t be attacked.

>However, Russian forces struck again nearly 90 minutes after the call was made. Russian pilots didn’t respond to U.S. calls using frequencies the two sides had previously agreed to use in case of an emergency.

They knew exactly what they were doing

/sg/ was this you

Then if that's your policy why is Saudi Arabia your ally?

i didnt start the war

Don't get me wrong Ruskie bro I like Russia and I like Putin but this was some obvious old school USSR type aggressive tactics

Lemme go ahead and spoiler shit for you: NATO is not going to change one fucking iota no matter who gets elected and none of Trump's negotiation skills are going to get another penny out of any members. There's too much pressure to even wiggle while Russia is hot on Syria.

Jews

Funny, but ISIS isn't anywhere near Jordan. Odd...

gay army cant do something

just seat in corner and cry

Exactly, that's why this was so obviously Russian aggro tactics

Just kidding burgerbro, same feelings here.

I meant the US government and CIA.

Nice digits famalam. But plz stop using old maps.

Yeeeeeees get em russia

ONCE SAID

We don't. It's too much hassle.

It's not like the average Americans really benefits from it. We're not as rich as they lead you to believe.

BUILD WALL

dude i dont give a fuck

perhaps, but we trust our government even less than you do

Cats are gross. My hands feel dirty whenever I touch them.

> US base

ISIS rat nest

AND THE ASHES

It's our job and it's in the constitution that the people should really never trust the government

America has consistently been a complete and utter fuck-up since it first entered Syria.

The more they get their shit fucked, the better. Sorry yanks.

Good last time I checked we didn't have anything officially in Syria authorized by Assad so...

HOLY SHIT VLAD BLEW UP THE BASE IN KURDISTAN???
THE ABSOLUTE
M A D M A N
HOLY FUCK SO MANY NATO GONNA BE SO PISSED
OMG
OMG
OMG
THIS IS IT BOYS WW3 IS HERE

the phantom happening?

Do you have the image with the chicken looking at the TV with RT news on and saying, now THAT is journalism?

Russian forces are invited by the Syrian state to be in Syria and conduct missions

US forces were never invited and are not supposed to be in Syria

Explain to me how the Russians are at fault for bombing a target our forces are not supposed to be at

In the real world, where there are not green colored usernames over the heads of each fighter, it takes a lot of coordination to keep different forces from killing each other - and in this case we're not telling the Russians we are there and aren't even supposed to be there at all

So how is it their fault ?

ARE COLD NOW

War is happening. It tends to be pretty confusing. Shit happens.

And so it begins

If it was just some CIA spooks arming """moderate""" rebels, I don't care -- good for them as far as I'm concerned.

If it was a US only FOB and they blew up a SFOD or something, that's a whole different story.

December 21, 2015
WTF
Real time:
isis.liveuamap.com/nl
Same thing. No isis on the border. Just our "moderate" buddies.

>Explain to me how the Russians are at fault for bombing a target our forces are not supposed to be at
Read