youtube.com/watch?v=wipZSZQRIvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Sieg

MAKE ARYAN GREAT AGAIN MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=wipZSZQRIvw

it's called patriotism you non-country

That cannot be real.

It's 15.33 now. It might've been real at one point, it's not like he actually chooses all the prices, since they usually adjust them over time.

>it's called fascism you non-country
fixed

can't... stop... thinking...

it HURTS

Damn bruh really makes me think tho

I dont know what point you libs are trying to make.

given the opportunity, I'd vote for Adolf Hitler in a heartbeat. I'd vote for Hitler before Trump, even.

reason being Hitler's stance on Jews is perfectly clear.

and sadly, that is #1 issue for me right now. None of this can ever be truly fixed without fixing the Jew problem.

Oh please oh please oh please oh please.

wtf i hate hitler now

>became more powerful after struck down

If there's one thing that Star Wars has taught me, if you kill your enemies, they win.

SHE IS FUCKING SEXY AS FUCK

MUUUUUHHHH DICK FUGGGGG!

This genuinely pisses me off.

I see people all the time posting "Hitler was just a stupid bigot racist blah blah", we've all heard it about him and others. Like when they say Trump is a bad businessman meanwhile they work at Domino's pizza with no hope of ever escaping it. There must be literally hundreds of thousands of people repeating this same shit over and over and over again.

But what annoys me is that they GENUINELY believe they were smarter than him. The political genius that was Adolf Hitler.
They genuinely believe he was just some knuckle-dragging racist stupid fuck stereotype that they've been fed their whole lives.
They know literally nothing about him or the war other than what they've seen or heard from social media and other media.
They believe that he was the devil himself. Probably one of the best orators the world has ever seen in all of history... But here comes buttfuck cuntface posting on dickbook about how he was so stupid and backwards and that he had no idea about culture and was just a raycsiss bigot male who loved to kill everyone he was evil evil evil wah wah.

This shit annoys me like no other.

uhh i don't think anyone thinks Hitler was a moron.

though it was insanely stupid to fight the war on both east and west.

Yes they do. Literally hundreds of thousands of people do.

quit following knuckle-draggers on facebook

she tried to do the trump thing, where you do something ambiguously offensive for publicity.

she's not as gifted as trump so it came off forced and awkward. she even makes a stupid face.

You don't need to have a facebook to know this. You don't need to have any social media account.

hundreds of thousands of people think iraq is in south america

kill them all. their opinion doesn't matter

>Politics
>Their opinion doesn't matter
How stupid are you, honestly?

Today in Fake Liberal Outrage news: woman raises arm.

>'Merica again

power doesn't come from opinions. it comes from guns.

the democrats are powerful because their feral niggers are the brown shirts that go around killing people who dissent.

they're scaring whites into agreeing.

power comes from guns. now that whites have implicit permission to use their guns again, opinions don't matter.

what he means when he says "no more crime," is essentially, it's open season on niggers

when killing niggers turns out to help the economy, opinions no longer matter, because we have fact

What the fuck are you even talking about, you thick fuck?

>Power doesn't come from opinions
Lol
>Power comes from guns
In war, maybe. In politics? No mate, you're a fucking idiot.
>Opinions don't matter
Again, we're talking about politics. Opinions are literally the reason candidates spend millions of dollars on marketing campaigns. Who do you think votes? Can a gun hold a pen and tick a box?
The rest of your post is just stupidity. You're the "alt-right" that makes everyone else look like fucking morons.

if you need to convince someone with 80 iq points how to build a rocket and you show him a real diagram, and a fake simplified diagram, he's going to favor the one his brain is more capable of understanding.

you don't build rockets via opinion. you don't win politics via opinion either. the shit you see is a sideshow. if you weren't 12 you'd understand that.

the real politicking is going on behind closed doors.

go ahead though, believe that CNBC matters

>if you need to convince someone with 80 iq points how to build a rocket and you show him a real diagram, and a fake simplified diagram
What
The
Fuck
Are
You
Onabout
?
>You don't win politics via opinion either.
Lmao.
Opinion = from stem of opinari "think, judge, suppose, opine," from PIE *op- (2) "to choose"

>Going on behind closed doors
This doesn't change the fact that people in your country get to vote on a new president.

You're a fucking moron and bring shame to your country. Try read something. Anything. Anytime. Jesus christ...

opinion has neither the power to control actual issues, nor set real policy. opinion does not control what news stories air.

the media has already determined what they want you to think. your role is to consent or dissent (with associated punishments.)

if you do't understand that, you need to pul your head out of your ass and read some people like spengler who predicted the fall of demoracy (writing in the 1910s!) within the century. his prediction is almost to the year in accuracy, with the associated reasons as well

your opinion is a variable in various control groups they run. that's all. response variation is accounted for. they're trying to raise the efficacy of their results. good job giving them accurate data.

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein!
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

>I want to create bait for the hysterical liberal media to spill their spaghetti over.

BASED